|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Stroke his hair.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Scratch his back.
(d) Rub his feet.
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Blighter Street.
(b) Lopside Street.
(c) Hotcliffe Street.
(d) Redcliffe Street.
3. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
(a) The charaterization.
(b) The visuals.
(c) The plot.
(d) The sex.
4. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) William Blake.
(c) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(d) Robert Bruce.
5. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. John Canterbury Church.
(b) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(c) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(d) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
2. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
3. Who does Philip not trust?
4. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
5. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)