Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Chatterton. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Part 1, Chapter 1
1. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
a) His shoes.
b) His wound.
c) His mouth.
d) His eyes.
2. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
c) A bad marriage.
d) Child birth.
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
b) American history.
d) English literature.
4. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
5. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
This section contains 3,402 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)