|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the servant who decides to help Lady Kix?
3. What language does Tim's fiance speak?
4. Who has Touchwood Junior arranged to visit while his father is with Sir Oliver?
5. What does Allwit decide to turn his house into after Sir Walter is removed from it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Touchwood Senior concocts a ridiculous plan to impregnate Lady Kix that relies almost solely on Sir Oliver's gullibility. Describe Touchwood Senior's plan and Sir Oliver's reaction to the plan. Explain Sir Oliver's reaction when he finds out the truth behind his duping.
Essay Topic 2
Many characters in this novel have children that they do not have relationships with. Create a list of men who have created children outside of marriage, and what their relationship to their children is. Explain how these characters, and their relationships with their children characterize the entire setting of the play for the audience.
Essay Topic 3
The story of "A Chaste Maid in Cheapside" is set during a particular religious event. Describe the religious event, and then explain how this event altered the events of the play.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)