Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
2. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
3. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
4. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
5. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
Essay Topic 1
The scene in which Maudlin confronts Moll at the riverbed proves to be a turning point in Moll's life. Explain the events of the riverside rendezvous, and how Moll used these events to alter the path of her life. Finally, explain how this riverside conflict changed the relationship between mother and daughter.
Essay Topic 2
After Moll's riverside conflict with her mother, Touchwood Junior challenges Sir Walter to a duel. Explain Touchwood's motivations in challenging Sir Walter and the result of the duel. Who is the victor, and who is simply the victim. Explain how Touchwood Junior used the outcome of the duel to alter the path of his life with Moll.
Essay Topic 3
When Tim arrives home, he acts very pompously with his education. Describe the conversation that Tim gets into with his tutor about logic, and his mother's reaction to this conversation. Explain how Tim is forced to eat his words at the end of this play, and what his reaction to this turn of events is.
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)