Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
2. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
3. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
4. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
5. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
Essay Topic 1
The Welsh Gentlewoman plays an important role in Tim's life. Briefly describe the Welsh Gentlewoman and why she appears in Tim's life. Explain how she irrevocably changes Tim's life. Finally, explain how through her goal of changing Tim's life, her own life is changed in a way she is not expecting.
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the play, the biggest struggle seemed to be happening between Touchwood Junior and Moll. Describe the relationship between the pair, and explain why they were forbidden to be together. Then, briefly describe each of the three attempts the couple made to be together.
Essay Topic 3
The setting of the play is very influential to the title. Briefly describe the setting of Cheapside, and then explain how this setting sets the tone for the entire plot of the play. In your opinion, would this story have been as effective if it were set anywhere else? Why or why not?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)