|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
2. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
3. How does Yellowhammer react to the truth about Moll's funeral?
4. Which of Maudlin's relatives arrives unexpectedly to the party?
5. What becomes the Yellowhammers' main priority after Moll becomes ill?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1The Welsh Gentlewoman plays an important role in Tim's life. Briefly describe the Welsh Gentlewoman and why she appears in Tim's life. Explain how she irrevocably changes Tim's life. Finally, explain how through her goal of changing Tim's life, her own life is changed in a way she is not expecting.
Essay Topic 2When Tim arrives home, he acts very pompously with his education. Describe the conversation that Tim gets into with his tutor about logic, and his mother's reaction to this conversation. Explain how Tim is forced to eat his words at the end of this play, and what his reaction to this turn of events is.
Essay Topic 3Touchwood Senior concocts a ridiculous plan to impregnate Lady Kix that relies almost solely on Sir Oliver's gullibility. Describe Touchwood Senior's plan and Sir Oliver's reaction to the plan. Explain Sir Oliver's reaction when he finds out the truth behind his duping.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)