|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives with Touchwood Senior at Sir Oliver's home?
2. What animal does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver he must ride after drinking the vial?
3. Where is Sir Walter wounded during the duel?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the servant who decides to help Lady Kix?
5. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Another struggle that is present in the play is Lady Kix's struggle to get pregnant. Explain why it is so important for Lady Kix to get pregnant, and then explain what lengths she decides to go through in order to assure she will have a child. What is the outcome of her struggle? Is her plan a success? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The scene in which Maudlin confronts Moll at the riverbed proves to be a turning point in Moll's life. Explain the events of the riverside rendezvous, and how Moll used these events to alter the path of her life. Finally, explain how this riverside conflict changed the relationship between mother and daughter.
Essay Topic 3
Both Maudlin and Yellowhammer were extremely meddlesome and controlling parents. Explain why Yellowhammer and his wife felt the need to control their children's lives, and what affect their meddlesome behavior eventually had on the lives of their children.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)