|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
2. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
3. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
4. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
5. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
Essay Topic 1
Another struggle that is present in the play is Lady Kix's struggle to get pregnant. Explain why it is so important for Lady Kix to get pregnant, and then explain what lengths she decides to go through in order to assure she will have a child. What is the outcome of her struggle? Is her plan a success? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The Welsh Gentlewoman plays an important role in Tim's life. Briefly describe the Welsh Gentlewoman and why she appears in Tim's life. Explain how she irrevocably changes Tim's life. Finally, explain how through her goal of changing Tim's life, her own life is changed in a way she is not expecting.
Essay Topic 3
Many characters in this novel have children that they do not have relationships with. Create a list of men who have created children outside of marriage, and what their relationship to their children is. Explain how these characters, and their relationships with their children characterize the entire setting of the play for the audience.
This section contains 1,186 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)