Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
2. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
3. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
4. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
5. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
Essay Topic 1
When Sir Walter is first introduced to the audience, it is made clear that he is in deep debt to his family. Explain why Sir Walter has gone into such deep debt, and what he intends to do about resolving those debts. Explain why Sir Walter feels the need to keep his debts hidden to the other characters in the play.
Essay Topic 2
Allwit and Sir Walter have an unusual business arrangement between them. Briefly explain what Sir Walter's duties are to Allwit, and what Allwit offers Sir Walter in compensation. Explain why Allwit feels the need to hire Sir Walter for such an unusual job, and what he gets out of the arrangement.
Essay Topic 3
The practice of arranged marriage is extremely popular at the setting of this play. Explain what two arranged marriages were addressed in this play, what the reaction to the arranged marriage was, and what the outcome of each of the arranged marriages turned out to be.
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)