Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
2. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
3. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
4. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
5. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
Essay Topic 1
Another struggle that is present in the play is Lady Kix's struggle to get pregnant. Explain why it is so important for Lady Kix to get pregnant, and then explain what lengths she decides to go through in order to assure she will have a child. What is the outcome of her struggle? Is her plan a success? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The practice of arranged marriage is extremely popular at the setting of this play. Explain what two arranged marriages were addressed in this play, what the reaction to the arranged marriage was, and what the outcome of each of the arranged marriages turned out to be.
Essay Topic 3
The setting of the play is very influential to the title. Briefly describe the setting of Cheapside, and then explain how this setting sets the tone for the entire plot of the play. In your opinion, would this story have been as effective if it were set anywhere else? Why or why not?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)