Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Sir Walter's last name?
2. In what building is the town party set to take place?
a) A church.
b) A government building.
c) An opera house.
d) A school.
3. How does Allwit react to the birth of his third child?
a) He is elated.
b) He is outraged.
c) He is apathetic.
d) He is confused.
4. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
a) Sir Walter.
b) Sir Oliver.
5. What does Sir Walter swear he will never call Touchwood Junior?
a) A scholar.
b) A friend.
This section contains 1,051 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)