|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(d) Sir Walter.
2. What does Touchwood Junior tell Moll he has brought to the town party?
(a) A letter.
(b) A ring.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sack of coins.
3. Who is attempting to help Allwit get dressed for the town party?
(a) Davy Dahana.
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Touchwood Junior.
4. What contraband food item are the Promoters searching for in the villagers' baskets?
5. What does Allwit offer Moll and Touchwood Junior when he sees them at the town party?
(a) A key.
(b) A toast.
(c) A sack of coins.
(d) A feather pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the one who is suggested to enter the town party first respond?
2. What decision do Touchwood Senior and his wife reach during their first onstage discussion?
3. How does Allwit respond to the news of Sir Walter's return?
4. At whose home is the post-christening party held?
5. What does Yellowhammer do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sir Walter decide to rewrite his will?
2. How does Tim react to the confessions that his wife makes to him after they are married?
3. How does Middleton strive to portray the Puritan women in his play?
4. How does Allwit feel about the birth of his new baby?
5. What happens when Sir Walter lies wounded at the Allwit's home?
6. What arrangements has Touchwood Junior made for his second attempt at escape with Moll?
7. What roles will The Gossips play in the christening of Allwit's daughter?
8. What happens when Touchwood Junior challenges Sir Walter do a duel?
9. What news does Touchwood Senior bring to Moll after she has fallen ill, and what is Moll's reaction?
10. Why are Sir Walter Whorehound and his niece traveling to meet with Moll's family?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)