|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Walter claim Touchwood Junior has done to him?
(a) Shamed him.
(b) Amused him.
(c) Wronged him.
(d) Confused him.
2. What does Sir Walter swear he will never call Touchwood Junior?
(a) An enemy.
(b) A friend.
(c) A mongrel.
(d) A scholar.
3. What does Yellowhammer vow to do with Moll after her secret meeting with Touchwood Junior?
(a) Give her more freedom.
(b) Apprentice her to a farm.
(c) Send her to boarding school.
(d) Lock her in her room.
4. What is the name of the Wench's cousin, whom Touchwood Senior allegedly impregnates?
5. What nationality is Yellowhammer's future daughter-in-law?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yellowhammer react to the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
2. Which of the following names does Allwit call Wat, his "son?"
3. What does Yellowhammer do for a living?
4. What are Lady Kix and Sir Oliver desperate for?
5. What is the name of Moll's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discussion are Touchwood Senior and his wife having at the opening of the play?
2. What shocking event happens at Moll and Touchwood Junior's funeral?
3. How does Allwit feel about the birth of his new baby?
4. Why are Sir Walter Whorehound and his niece traveling to meet with Moll's family?
5. How is the secret meeting between Touchwood Junior and Moll interrupted?
6. Where do Touchwood Junior and Moll secretly meet, and why?
7. What is the consequence that Moll and Touchwood Junior must suffer for their secret meeting?
8. Who is selected as the godparents to Allwit's new baby, and how are they selected?
9. Who arrives with the two Puritan women to the baby's christening?
10. What opinion does Maudlin have about fools, and how are her comments on the topic received by Tim?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)