|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she is taken away, when does Moll think will be the next time she will see Touchwood Junior?
(a) At the next town celebration.
(b) As soon as she can.
(c) When he comes to work for her father.
2. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Touchwood Senior.
(d) Touchwood Junior.
3. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
4. Why are Yellowhammer and his wife excited about their son's impending marriage?
(a) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very kind.
(b) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very wealthy.
(c) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very beautiful.
(d) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very powerful.
5. What is Davy Duhamma's position in Sir Walter's entourage?
(a) He is the stableboy.
(b) He is the footman.
(c) He is the valet.
(d) He is the coachman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
2. What is the sex of Allwit's third child?
3. What is Sir Walter's last name?
4. How does Moll respond when Sir Walter attempts to speak with her?
5. What do Moll and Touchwood Junior intend to do at their secret meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Davy Dahumma greeted when he arrives at Allwit's home?
2. How does Allwit greet Moll and Touchwood Junior when they arrive at his daughter's christening?
3. How does the reader know that Touchwood Senior is duping Sir Oliver?
4. How is the secret meeting between Touchwood Junior and Moll interrupted?
5. Why does Sir Walter decide to rewrite his will?
6. How do those around him treat Allwit in response to his agreement with Sir Walter?
7. What opinion does Maudlin have about fools, and how are her comments on the topic received by Tim?
8. What bombshell does Davy Dahana drop on Allwit at the end of the party, and what is Allwit's response to the news?
9. How does Touchwood Senior's story end?
10. What ongoing arrangement does Sir Walter have with Allwit?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)