|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names does Allwit call Wat, his "son?"
2. Who bickers about social standing at the town party?
(a) The entertainers.
(b) The Gossips.
(c) The Puritans.
(d) Moll and Touchwood.
3. What contraband food item are the Promoters searching for in the villagers' baskets?
4. Where are the children going when they greet Allwit and Sir Walter?
(a) To school.
(b) To church.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the cinema.
5. What is the name of the Wench's cousin, whom Touchwood Senior allegedly impregnates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
2. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
3. What type of party is Allwit getting dressed for after the scene with the Promoters?
4. What is Allwit congratulated on during the town party?
5. Where does the argument over social standing occur?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Touchwood Junior challenges Sir Walter do a duel?
2. Who are the Promoters and what is their job?
3. What news does Touchwood Senior bring to Moll after she has fallen ill, and what is Moll's reaction?
4. What news does the first servant bring to the Allwit's home, and what is the reaction to this news?
5. Why does Lady Kix consider hiring Touchwood Senior for his unique services?
6. How is Davy Dahumma greeted when he arrives at Allwit's home?
7. What conversation are Moll and her mother having as the play opens?
8. How do the Puritan women handle the situation of the townsfolk bickering at the church steps?
9. How does Sir Walter react when his two sons, Wat and Nick, enter the room for the first time?
10. Why does Sir Walter decide to rewrite his will?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)