|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Walter swear he will never call Touchwood Junior?
(a) An enemy.
(b) A mongrel.
(c) A friend.
(d) A scholar.
2. Who is the current heir to Lady Kix's estate?
(a) Touchstone Junior.
(b) Sir Walter.
3. How does Moll respond when Sir Walter attempts to speak with her?
(a) She stands in complete silence.
(b) She begins to blush.
(c) She begins to giggle uncontrollably.
(d) She runs out of the room in fear.
4. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
5. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
(c) Peanut butter.
(d) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision do Touchwood Senior and his wife reach during their first onstage discussion?
2. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
3. What does Yellowhammer do for a living?
4. Who comes along as a witness to Moll and Touchwood Junior's secret meeting?
5. What type of party is Allwit getting dressed for after the scene with the Promoters?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is nominated to lead the party into the church, and what is the reaction to this nomination?
2. How does Touchwood Senior feel about the country girls who work in the estate around harvest time?
3. What news does Touchwood Senior bring to Moll after she has fallen ill, and what is Moll's reaction?
4. What conversation are Moll and her mother having as the play opens?
5. Why are Sir Walter Whorehound and his niece traveling to meet with Moll's family?
6. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll will probably die?
7. What shocking event happens at Moll and Touchwood Junior's funeral?
8. Who attends the funeral of Moll and Touchwood Junior?
9. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll is very ill?
10. What happens when Touchwood Junior enters the meeting between Moll and Sir Walter?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)