|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchwood Senior try to convince the Wench of after she calls him a lying villain?
(a) Of his illnesses.
(b) Of his chastity.
(c) Of his poverty.
(d) Of his religion.
2. How does Sir Walter feel about Wat and Nick?
(a) He does not know who they are.
(b) He secretly gives them money and gifts.
(c) He wants nothing to do with them.
(d) He wishes he could raise them as his own.
3. Who is Moll's mother concerned with her daughter attracting?
(a) A knight.
(b) A prince.
(c) A king.
(d) A duke.
4. Who is the current heir to Lady Kix's estate?
(b) Touchstone Junior.
(d) Sir Walter.
5. How long does Yellowhammer promise to watch over Moll?
(a) Until she marries Touchwood Junior.
(b) Until she discovers her true love.
(c) Until she marries Sir Walter.
(d) Until the day she dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Allwit ask the wet nurse to bring the new baby into his study?
2. What is Davy Duhamma's position in Sir Walter's entourage?
3. What does Yellowhammer do for a living?
4. How many Puritan women arrive first to the town party?
5. Why does Allwit turn a blind eye to the affair between his wife and Sir Walter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ongoing arrangement does Sir Walter have with Allwit?
2. Why does Lady Kix consider hiring Touchwood Senior for his unique services?
3. How does Tim react to the confessions that his wife makes to him after they are married?
4. What happens when the Promoters accost the Wench in an alleyway?
5. When Yellowhammer and Maudlin finally locate Moll, what physical state is she in?
6. How does Allwit react to the Puritans as they invade his home during the christening party?
7. How does Allwit feel about the birth of his new baby?
8. How does Maudlin react when she finds Moll trying to run away?
9. What happens when Touchwood Junior challenges Sir Walter do a duel?
10. What opinion does Maudlin have about fools, and how are her comments on the topic received by Tim?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)