|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following emotions best describes Sir Walter's state when he first arrives at Allwit's home?
2. At whose home is the post-christening party held?
(b) Sir Walter's.
(c) Davy Duhana's.
3. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
(b) Touchwood Senior.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Touchwood Junior.
4. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Allwit thank Moll for doing at the party?
(a) Marrying Sir Walter.
(b) Agreeing to stay after the party and help clean up.
(c) Ensuring that Touchwood Junior joined the party.
(d) Becoming the godmother to his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
2. In whose sight do the interjectors claim all members of society are equal?
3. Why does Allwit turn a blind eye to the affair between his wife and Sir Walter?
4. What is the name of Moll's brother?
5. What is hiding under the leg of mutton that the wench presents to the Promoters?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll will probably die?
2. Who attends the funeral of Moll and Touchwood Junior?
3. What bombshell does Davy Dahana drop on Allwit at the end of the party, and what is Allwit's response to the news?
4. How do the Puritan women handle the situation of the townsfolk bickering at the church steps?
5. What arrangements has Touchwood Junior made for his second attempt at escape with Moll?
6. Why are Sir Walter Whorehound and his niece traveling to meet with Moll's family?
7. How does Allwit prepare for his daughter's christening?
8. How does Sir Walter react to the news that Moll has tried to escape and that their impeding marriage has been bumped up in the schedule?
9. How does Touchwood Senior convince Sir Oliver he will be able to impregnate his wife?
10. How does Sir Oliver react to the news of Moll's death and impending funeral?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)