|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
(a) Actings as assistants.
(b) Acting as witnesses.
(c) Acting as servants.
(d) Acting as entertainment.
2. What does Allwit offer Moll and Touchwood Junior when he sees them at the town party?
(a) A sack of coins.
(b) A toast.
(c) A feather pen.
(d) A key.
3. Which of the following adjectives best represents the relationship between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
4. Who is the post-christening party meant to honor?
(a) Mistress Allwit.
(b) Sir Allwit.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) The new baby.
5. Which official also attends the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) A notary.
(b) A judge.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A parson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lady Kix related to Mistress Allwit?
2. How does Yellowhammer react to the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
3. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
4. Which of Sir Walter's relatives is set to marry Yellowhammer's son?
5. In whose sight do the interjectors claim all members of society are equal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Maudlin react when she finds Moll trying to run away?
2. Who has come along with Touchwood Junior and Moll for their secret meeting?
3. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll will probably die?
4. How does Allwit feel about the birth of his new baby?
5. How is the secret meeting between Touchwood Junior and Moll interrupted?
6. Who are the Promoters and what is their job?
7. How does Sir Oliver react to the news of Moll's death and impending funeral?
8. What bombshell does Davy Dahana drop on Allwit at the end of the party, and what is Allwit's response to the news?
9. What happens when Touchwood Junior enters the meeting between Moll and Sir Walter?
10. How does Middleton strive to portray the Puritan women in his play?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)