Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interjects the bickering with the argument that all are equal?
(a) The Gossips.
(b) The Puritans.
(c) The entertainers.
(d) Moll and Touchwood.
2. What type of party is Allwit getting dressed for after the scene with the Promoters?
(a) A baptism.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A christening.
(d) A wake.
3. What does Touchwood Senior try to convince the Wench of after she calls him a lying villain?
(a) Of his religion.
(b) Of his illnesses.
(c) Of his poverty.
(d) Of his chastity.
4. Where are the children going when they greet Allwit and Sir Walter?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To school.
(c) To the cinema.
(d) To church.
5. Where does the argument over social standing occur?
(a) On the steps of a church.
(b) In the classroom of a school.
(c) In the wating room of a hospital.
(d) At the altar of the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose suit will Allwit be wearing to the town party?
2. Who arrives with Sir Walter to interrupt the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
3. In what building is the town party set to take place?
4. In how many words does Touchwood Junior ask Moll to respond to him?
5. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll will probably die?
2. What is the reaction to the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
3. How does Allwit prepare for his daughter's christening?
4. How does Sir Walter react when his two sons, Wat and Nick, enter the room for the first time?
5. Why do Touchwood Junior and Senior arrive together to Sir Oliver's home?
6. How do the townsfolk receive Tim when he returns home for the christening party?
7. What happens when Touchwood Junior enters the meeting between Moll and Sir Walter?
8. How do those around him treat Allwit in response to his agreement with Sir Walter?
9. How do the Puritan women handle the situation of the townsfolk bickering at the church steps?
10. What lie must Sir Walter tell to Moll's family in order for the arranged marriages to proceed?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)