|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the one who is suggested to enter the town party first respond?
(a) She quietly refuses to lead the party.
(b) She fights violently with other women.
(c) She quickly accepts this honor.
(d) She is confused by her nomination.
2. How many Puritan women arrive first to the town party?
3. How does Yellowhammer react to the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He is amused.
(d) He is confused.
4. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
(a) Acting as servants.
(b) Actings as assistants.
(c) Acting as witnesses.
(d) Acting as entertainment.
5. Who is attempting to help Allwit get dressed for the town party?
(b) Davy Dahana.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Touchwood Junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the servants of the household treat Allwit?
2. What does Sir Walter give to Mistress Allwit at the party?
3. Who arrives with Sir Walter to interrupt the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
4. For how many years has Sir Walter been having an affair with Mistress Allwit?
5. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Touchwood Senior feel about the country girls who work in the estate around harvest time?
2. Where do Touchwood Junior and Moll secretly meet, and why?
3. How does Allwit prepare for his daughter's christening?
4. Why are Sir Walter Whorehound and his niece traveling to meet with Moll's family?
5. Who arrives with the two Puritan women to the baby's christening?
6. What conversation are Moll and her mother having as the play opens?
7. What arrangements has Touchwood Junior made for his second attempt at escape with Moll?
8. What happens when Tim meets his fiancé for the first time and they are both speaking in different languages?
9. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll is very ill?
10. How does Maudlin react when she finds Moll trying to run away?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)