|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which official also attends the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) A judge.
(b) A parson.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A notary.
2. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
3. Which of Sir Walter's relatives is set to marry Yellowhammer's son?
(a) His niece.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His sister.
4. Who is Moll's mother concerned with her daughter attracting?
(a) A prince.
(b) A king.
(c) A knight.
(d) A duke.
5. Whose suit will Allwit be wearing to the town party?
(a) Davy Dahana's.
(b) Sir Walter's.
(d) Touchwood Junior's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Lady Kix about the services Touchstone Senior could pay her?
2. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
3. What is hiding under the leg of mutton that the wench presents to the Promoters?
4. How does Sir Walter feel about Wat and Nick?
5. What is the sex of Allwit's third child?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Touchwood Senior convince Sir Oliver he will be able to impregnate his wife?
2. What roles will The Gossips play in the christening of Allwit's daughter?
3. What discussion are Touchwood Senior and his wife having at the opening of the play?
4. How does the reader know that Touchwood Senior is duping Sir Oliver?
5. How does Maudlin react to the truth about Tim's wife?
6. What arrangements has Touchwood Junior made for his second attempt at escape with Moll?
7. How do the townsfolk receive Tim when he returns home for the christening party?
8. What happens when the Promoters accost the Wench in an alleyway?
9. What conversation are Moll and her mother having as the play opens?
10. What happens on the steps of the church that creates a fight amongst the women?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)