|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Walter feel about Wat and Nick?
(a) He secretly gives them money and gifts.
(b) He does not know who they are.
(c) He wishes he could raise them as his own.
(d) He wants nothing to do with them.
2. Who is attempting to help Allwit get dressed for the town party?
(a) Touchwood Junior.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Davy Dahana.
3. How does Allwit react to the birth of his third child?
(a) He is elated.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is apathetic.
4. For how many years has Sir Walter been having an affair with Mistress Allwit?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. Why does Allwit ask the wet nurse to bring the new baby into his study?
(a) So that he can critique it.
(b) So that he can revile it.
(c) So that he can kiss it.
(d) So that he can spit on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose suit will Allwit be wearing to the town party?
2. What decision do Touchwood Senior and his wife reach during their first onstage discussion?
3. What are Lady Kix and Sir Oliver desperate for?
4. What are Moll's last words to Touchwood Junior before she is taken away?
5. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do those around him treat Allwit in response to his agreement with Sir Walter?
2. Where do Touchwood Junior and Moll secretly meet, and why?
3. How does Sir Oliver react to the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
4. What arrangements has Touchwood Junior made for his second attempt at escape with Moll?
5. What happens when the Wench accosts Touchwood Senior with one of his illegitimate children?
6. Who is nominated to lead the party into the church, and what is the reaction to this nomination?
7. What happens when Touchwood Junior enters the meeting between Moll and Sir Walter?
8. What happens when Touchwood Junior challenges Sir Walter do a duel?
9. What is the consequence that Moll and Touchwood Junior must suffer for their secret meeting?
10. What bombshell does Davy Dahana drop on Allwit at the end of the party, and what is Allwit's response to the news?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)