|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchwood Senior try to convince the Wench of after she calls him a lying villain?
(a) Of his chastity.
(b) Of his poverty.
(c) Of his illnesses.
(d) Of his religion.
2. Who comes along as a witness to Moll and Touchwood Junior's secret meeting?
(b) The Wench.
(d) Touchwood Senior.
3. At whose home is the post-christening party held?
(a) Sir Walter's.
(b) Davy Duhana's.
4. What does Yellowhammer vow to do with Moll after her secret meeting with Touchwood Junior?
(a) Give her more freedom.
(b) Lock her in her room.
(c) Send her to boarding school.
(d) Apprentice her to a farm.
5. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
(a) Acting as witnesses.
(b) Acting as servants.
(c) Actings as assistants.
(d) Acting as entertainment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allwit thank Moll for doing at the party?
2. How does Yellowhammer react to the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
3. What does Touchwood Junior tell Moll he has brought to the town party?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason Touchwood Senior is having trouble in his marriage?
5. Who arrives with Moll to the town party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What shocking event happens at Moll and Touchwood Junior's funeral?
2. How is the secret meeting between Touchwood Junior and Moll interrupted?
3. How does Touchwood Senior convince Sir Oliver he will be able to impregnate his wife?
4. What ongoing arrangement does Sir Walter have with Allwit?
5. Who has come along with Touchwood Junior and Moll for their secret meeting?
6. How does Tim react to the confessions that his wife makes to him after they are married?
7. How does Sir Oliver react to the news of Moll's death and impending funeral?
8. How does Sir Oliver react to the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
9. What confessions does the Welsh gentlewoman make to Tim after the pair is married?
10. When Yellowhammer and Maudlin finally locate Moll, what physical state is she in?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)