|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
(a) In the bed with Mistress Allwit.
(b) In an orphanage.
(c) At the wet nurse's home.
(d) In a nursery.
2. What is the name of the group of people that stand up and speak during the town party?
(a) The Speakers.
(b) The Shouts.
(c) The Whisperers.
(d) The Gossips.
3. Why does Allwit ask the wet nurse to bring the new baby into his study?
(a) So that he can kiss it.
(b) So that he can revile it.
(c) So that he can spit on it.
(d) So that he can critique it.
4. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
(a) Acting as servants.
(b) Acting as entertainment.
(c) Acting as witnesses.
(d) Actings as assistants.
5. How many Puritan women arrive first to the town party?
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose sight do the interjectors claim all members of society are equal?
2. As she is taken away, when does Moll think will be the next time she will see Touchwood Junior?
3. Who arrives with Sir Walter to interrupt the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
4. What does Touchwood Junior ask Yellowhammer to make for him?
5. What does Sir Walter claim Touchwood Junior has done to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ongoing arrangement does Sir Walter have with Allwit?
2. How does Touchwood Senior's story end?
3. How does Touchwood Senior feel about the country girls who work in the estate around harvest time?
4. What is the consequence that Moll and Touchwood Junior must suffer for their secret meeting?
5. Why are Sir Walter Whorehound and his niece traveling to meet with Moll's family?
6. What shocking event happens at Moll and Touchwood Junior's funeral?
7. How does Allwit greet Moll and Touchwood Junior when they arrive at his daughter's christening?
8. What happens when the Wench accosts Touchwood Senior with one of his illegitimate children?
9. How do those around him treat Allwit in response to his agreement with Sir Walter?
10. What gifts does Mistress Allwit receive from Sir Walter in celebration of the birth of their daughter?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)