|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mistress Touchwood decide to live with after leaving her home?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
2. What do Moll and Touchwood Junior intend to do at their secret meeting?
(a) Get married.
(b) Plot against Sir Walter.
(c) Run away.
(d) Exchange money.
3. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
4. Which of the following emotions best describes Sir Walter's state when he first arrives at Allwit's home?
5. In whose sight do the interjectors claim all members of society are equal?
(a) The Queen's.
(c) The King's.
(d) The Lord's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
2. How long does Yellowhammer promise to watch over Moll?
3. What is Allwit congratulated on during the town party?
4. Where does the argument over social standing occur?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Touchwood Senior is having trouble in his marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confessions does the Welsh gentlewoman make to Tim after the pair is married?
2. What argument does Tim get into with his tutor about fools?
3. What arrangements has Touchwood Junior made for his second attempt at escape with Moll?
4. What ongoing arrangement does Sir Walter have with Allwit?
5. Where do Touchwood Junior and Moll secretly meet, and why?
6. How does Sir Walter react to the news that Moll has tried to escape and that their impeding marriage has been bumped up in the schedule?
7. How does Tim react to the confessions that his wife makes to him after they are married?
8. How does Sir Oliver react to the news of Moll's death and impending funeral?
9. How does Maudlin react when she finds Moll trying to run away?
10. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll is very ill?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)