|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives with Sir Walter to interrupt the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) Davy Dahana.
(b) Touchwood Senior.
2. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(c) Sir Walter.
3. What does Touchwood Senior try to convince the Wench of after she calls him a lying villain?
(a) Of his chastity.
(b) Of his poverty.
(c) Of his religion.
(d) Of his illnesses.
4. What are Moll's last words to Touchwood Junior before she is taken away?
(a) That she will always love him.
(b) That nothing can keep the two of them apart.
(c) That she never loved him.
(d) That she will see him again soon.
5. What is Sir Walter's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the one who is suggested to enter the town party first respond?
2. At whose home is the post-christening party held?
3. Which of Sir Walter's relatives is set to marry Yellowhammer's son?
4. What does Sir Walter threaten to do if he finds out that Allwit has slept with his wife?
5. What does Touchwood Junior tell Moll he has brought to the town party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bombshell does Davy Dahana drop on Allwit at the end of the party, and what is Allwit's response to the news?
2. What happens on the steps of the church that creates a fight amongst the women?
3. How does the reader know that Touchwood Senior is duping Sir Oliver?
4. How does Allwit greet Moll and Touchwood Junior when they arrive at his daughter's christening?
5. What is the consequence that Moll and Touchwood Junior must suffer for their secret meeting?
6. What happens when Touchwood Junior enters the meeting between Moll and Sir Walter?
7. What conversation are Moll and her mother having as the play opens?
8. How does Middleton strive to portray the Puritan women in his play?
9. What happens when Tim meets his fiancé for the first time and they are both speaking in different languages?
10. What roles will The Gossips play in the christening of Allwit's daughter?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)