|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is attempting to help Allwit get dressed for the town party?
(b) Touchwood Junior.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Davy Dahana.
2. What is the name of Moll's brother?
3. How many women does Touchwood Senior claim to have impregnated within a three week period?
4. Who arrives with Sir Walter to interrupt the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(b) Touchwood Senior.
(c) Davy Dahana.
5. What does Sir Walter threaten to do if he finds out that Allwit has slept with his wife?
(a) Kill Allwit.
(b) Have Allwit arrested.
(c) Marry someone else.
(d) Drown Allwit's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Lady Kix about the services Touchstone Senior could pay her?
2. Whose suit will Allwit be wearing to the town party?
3. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
4. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
5. How do the servants of the household treat Allwit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Touchwood Junior and Senior arrive together to Sir Oliver's home?
2. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll will probably die?
3. What shocking event happens at Moll and Touchwood Junior's funeral?
4. What is the consequence that Moll and Touchwood Junior must suffer for their secret meeting?
5. What is the reaction to the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
6. How does the reader know that Touchwood Senior is duping Sir Oliver?
7. What happens when Touchwood Junior challenges Sir Walter do a duel?
8. How does Sir Walter react to the news that Moll has tried to escape and that their impeding marriage has been bumped up in the schedule?
9. How does Maudlin react to the truth about Tim's wife?
10. What conversation are Moll and her mother having as the play opens?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)