|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Yellowhammer promise to watch over Moll?
(a) Until she marries Touchwood Junior.
(b) Until the day she dies.
(c) Until she marries Sir Walter.
(d) Until she discovers her true love.
2. Who comes along as a witness to Moll and Touchwood Junior's secret meeting?
(c) Touchwood Senior.
(d) The Wench.
3. Who tells Lady Kix about the services Touchstone Senior could pay her?
(a) A lady-in-waiting.
(b) A stable boy.
(c) A maid.
(d) A butler.
4. Who arrives with Moll to the town party?
(b) Touchwood Junior.
(c) Sir Walter.
5. Where does the argument over social standing occur?
(a) In the classroom of a school.
(b) On the steps of a church.
(c) At the altar of the palace.
(d) In the wating room of a hospital.
6. What does Allwit thank Moll for doing at the party?
(a) Becoming the godmother to his daughter.
(b) Agreeing to stay after the party and help clean up.
(c) Ensuring that Touchwood Junior joined the party.
(d) Marrying Sir Walter.
7. What is the name of Moll's brother?
8. How does Yellowhammer react to the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) He is amused.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is furious.
9. Who is attempting to help Allwit get dressed for the town party?
(a) Davy Dahana.
(c) Touchwood Junior.
(d) Sir Walter.
10. Who does Sir Walter suggest as godmother to Allwit's new baby?
(a) The Wench.
(b) Miss Kix.
(c) Maudlin Yellowhammer.
11. How many gold coins does Touchwood Senior pay the Wench to get her to leave him alone?
12. Which of Sir Walter's relatives is set to marry Yellowhammer's son?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His niece.
13. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
14. What is hiding under the leg of mutton that the wench presents to the Promoters?
(a) A baby.
(b) A sack of coins.
(c) A key.
(d) A gun.
15. How do the servants of the household treat Allwit?
(a) They treat him with respect.
(b) They mock him.
(c) They ignore him completely.
(d) They are afraid of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Moll and Touchwood Junior secretly meet?
2. What decision do Touchwood Senior and his wife reach during their first onstage discussion?
3. What is Sir Walter's last name?
4. What are Lady Kix and Sir Oliver desperate for?
5. What does Sir Walter claim Touchwood Junior has done to him?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)