|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose sight do the interjectors claim all members of society are equal?
(a) The King's.
(b) The Lord's.
(c) The Queen's.
2. Who tells Lady Kix about the services Touchstone Senior could pay her?
(a) A maid.
(b) A butler.
(c) A lady-in-waiting.
(d) A stable boy.
3. What contraband food item are the Promoters searching for in the villagers' baskets?
4. What is Davy Duhamma's position in Sir Walter's entourage?
(a) He is the stableboy.
(b) He is the footman.
(c) He is the coachman.
(d) He is the valet.
5. Which of the following names does Allwit call Wat, his "son?"
6. Who comes along as a witness to Moll and Touchwood Junior's secret meeting?
(a) Touchwood Senior.
(d) The Wench.
7. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
(a) Sir Walter.
(c) Touchwood Junior.
(d) Touchwood Senior.
8. For how many years has Sir Walter been having an affair with Mistress Allwit?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
9. In how many words does Touchwood Junior ask Moll to respond to him?
(a) Three words.
(b) Ten words.
(c) One word.
(d) Five words.
10. What nationality is Yellowhammer's future daughter-in-law?
11. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) In the bed with Mistress Allwit.
(c) In a nursery.
(d) At the wet nurse's home.
12. Which of the following adjectives best represents the relationship between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
13. Where do Moll and Touchwood Junior secretly meet?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In a theater.
(c) In a school.
(d) In a church.
14. Where are the Promoters searching for villagers?
(a) In an alley.
(b) In a school.
(c) In the market.
(d) In a church.
15. Why does Allwit ask the wet nurse to bring the new baby into his study?
(a) So that he can revile it.
(b) So that he can critique it.
(c) So that he can kiss it.
(d) So that he can spit on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
2. Who arrives with Moll to the town party?
3. Who visits the Allwit's home to announce Sir Walter's arrival?
4. What are Lady Kix and Sir Oliver desperate for?
5. What is the sex of Allwit's third child?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)