|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchwood Junior tell Moll he has brought to the town party?
(a) A letter.
(b) A ring.
(c) A sack of coins.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Sir Walter give to Mistress Allwit at the party?
(a) A pet monkey.
(b) A goblet.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A gold platter.
3. What is Davy Duhamma's position in Sir Walter's entourage?
(a) He is the footman.
(b) He is the coachman.
(c) He is the stableboy.
(d) He is the valet.
4. Who is the current heir to Lady Kix's estate?
(a) Sir Walter.
(d) Touchstone Junior.
5. What is Allwit congratulated on during the town party?
(a) His good news.
(b) His good fortune.
(c) His good looks.
(d) His good humor.
6. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
(a) A new home.
(b) A stag.
(c) A husband.
(d) A purse full of money.
7. Who arrives with Sir Walter to interrupt the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(b) Davy Dahana.
(c) Touchwood Senior.
8. Which of the following adjectives best represents the relationship between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
9. Who interjects the bickering with the argument that all are equal?
(a) Moll and Touchwood.
(b) The entertainers.
(c) The Gossips.
(d) The Puritans.
10. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
(a) Mr. Coinhouse.
(b) Mr. Poorhouse.
(c) Mr. Beggerland.
(d) Mr. Moneybags.
11. Who bickers about social standing at the town party?
(a) The Gossips.
(b) Moll and Touchwood.
(c) The entertainers.
(d) The Puritans.
12. Where are the Promoters searching for villagers?
(a) In a church.
(b) In an alley.
(c) In a school.
(d) In the market.
13. Whose suit will Allwit be wearing to the town party?
(a) Touchwood Junior's.
(b) Sir Walter's.
(c) Davy Dahana's.
14. In whose sight do the interjectors claim all members of society are equal?
(a) The King's.
(b) The Lord's.
(d) The Queen's.
15. How many sons has Sir Walter fathered with Mistress Allwit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
2. What are Moll's last words to Touchwood Junior before she is taken away?
3. Who is the post-christening party meant to honor?
4. What does Allwit offer Moll and Touchwood Junior when he sees them at the town party?
5. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)