|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
2. What contraband food item are the Promoters searching for in the villagers' baskets?
3. For how many years has Sir Walter been having an affair with Mistress Allwit?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
4. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
5. Who is the post-christening party meant to honor?
(a) The new baby.
(b) Sir Allwit.
(c) Mistress Allwit.
(d) Sir Walter.
6. Where are the children going when they greet Allwit and Sir Walter?
(a) To the cinema.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To church.
(d) To school.
7. Which village worker does Allwit lie to and tell the promoters he is searching for?
(a) The Blacksmith.
(b) The Tanner.
(c) The Baker.
(d) The Butcher.
8. How many Puritan women arrive first to the town party?
9. How does Allwit respond to the news of Sir Walter's return?
(a) He is terrified.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is happy.
10. How many women does Touchwood Senior claim to have impregnated within a three week period?
11. Where do Moll and Touchwood Junior secretly meet?
(a) In a theater.
(b) In a school.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In a church.
12. Which of the following names does Allwit call Wat, his "son?"
13. What does Allwit offer Moll and Touchwood Junior when he sees them at the town party?
(a) A toast.
(b) A key.
(c) A sack of coins.
(d) A feather pen.
14. Which of the following emotions best describes Sir Walter's state when he first arrives at Allwit's home?
15. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
(a) Acting as entertainment.
(b) Acting as servants.
(c) Actings as assistants.
(d) Acting as witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons has Sir Walter fathered with Mistress Allwit?
2. What is the sex of Allwit's third child?
3. How does Allwit react to the birth of his third child?
4. What is Allwit congratulated on during the town party?
5. Who visits the Allwit's home to announce Sir Walter's arrival?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)