|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Moll's last words to Touchwood Junior before she is taken away?
(a) That she will always love him.
(b) That she never loved him.
(c) That she will see him again soon.
(d) That nothing can keep the two of them apart.
2. What is the sex of Allwit's third child?
(a) A girl.
(b) A boy.
(c) Allwit does not want to know the sex of his third child.
(d) They are twins--a boy and a girl.
3. Where are the Promoters searching for villagers?
(a) In an alley.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a school.
(d) In the market.
4. At whose home is the post-christening party held?
(a) Sir Walter's.
(c) Davy Duhana's.
5. What does Allwit thank Moll for doing at the party?
(a) Becoming the godmother to his daughter.
(b) Ensuring that Touchwood Junior joined the party.
(c) Marrying Sir Walter.
(d) Agreeing to stay after the party and help clean up.
6. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
7. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
(a) Mr. Moneybags.
(b) Mr. Coinhouse.
(c) Mr. Poorhouse.
(d) Mr. Beggerland.
8. What do Moll and Touchwood Junior intend to do at their secret meeting?
(a) Exchange money.
(b) Get married.
(c) Plot against Sir Walter.
(d) Run away.
9. What decision do Touchwood Senior and his wife reach during their first onstage discussion?
(a) To hire a new servant.
(b) To separate.
(c) To buy a new house.
(d) To have another child.
10. What is Allwit congratulated on during the town party?
(a) His good humor.
(b) His good news.
(c) His good fortune.
(d) His good looks.
11. Who is the post-christening party meant to honor?
(a) Mistress Allwit.
(b) Sir Allwit.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) The new baby.
12. Whose suit will Allwit be wearing to the town party?
(b) Davy Dahana's.
(c) Touchwood Junior's.
(d) Sir Walter's.
13. What contraband food item are the Promoters searching for in the villagers' baskets?
14. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
15. How does Yellowhammer react to the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is furious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is suggested to enter the town party first?
2. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
3. Who is attempting to help Allwit get dressed for the town party?
4. What type of party is Allwit getting dressed for after the scene with the Promoters?
5. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)