|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what building is the town party set to take place?
(a) A school.
(b) An opera house.
(c) A government building.
(d) A church.
2. What does Touchwood Junior ask Yellowhammer to make for him?
(a) A wedding cake.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A new suit.
3. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
(a) Sir Walter.
(b) Touchwood Senior.
(c) Touchwood Junior.
4. In how many words does Touchwood Junior ask Moll to respond to him?
(a) Three words.
(b) Five words.
(c) Ten words.
(d) One word.
5. Which of Sir Walter's relatives is set to marry Yellowhammer's son?
(a) His sister.
(b) His niece.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His daughter.
6. How many Puritan women arrive first to the town party?
7. What is Davy Duhamma's position in Sir Walter's entourage?
(a) He is the valet.
(b) He is the coachman.
(c) He is the stableboy.
(d) He is the footman.
8. How do the servants of the household treat Allwit?
(a) They mock him.
(b) They treat him with respect.
(c) They ignore him completely.
(d) They are afraid of him.
9. How does Allwit react to the birth of his third child?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is outraged.
(d) He is elated.
10. Why does Allwit turn a blind eye to the affair between his wife and Sir Walter?
(a) Because Sir Walter would have him arrested for defamation.
(b) Because Allwit does not love his wife.
(c) Because Sir Walter pays all of his family's bills.
(d) Because Sir Walter has threatened to kill him.
11. For how many years has Sir Walter been having an affair with Mistress Allwit?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 20 years.
12. Which village worker does Allwit lie to and tell the promoters he is searching for?
(a) The Baker.
(b) The Blacksmith.
(c) The Tanner.
(d) The Butcher.
13. Where does the argument over social standing occur?
(a) In the classroom of a school.
(b) In the wating room of a hospital.
(c) On the steps of a church.
(d) At the altar of the palace.
14. Where do Moll and Touchwood Junior secretly meet?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In a school.
(c) In a theater.
(d) In a church.
15. How does Yellowhammer react to the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) He is amused.
(b) He is pleased.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is furious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Walter's last name?
2. What are Lady Kix and Sir Oliver desperate for?
3. How does the one who is suggested to enter the town party first respond?
4. What decision do Touchwood Senior and his wife reach during their first onstage discussion?
5. Who is the current heir to Lady Kix's estate?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)