|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yellowhammer react to the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is furious.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is amused.
2. Who arrives with Moll to the town party?
(b) Sir Walter.
(d) Touchwood Junior.
3. What nationality is Yellowhammer's future daughter-in-law?
4. Who is attempting to help Allwit get dressed for the town party?
(a) Davy Dahana.
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Touchwood Junior.
5. Where does the argument over social standing occur?
(a) In the wating room of a hospital.
(b) At the altar of the palace.
(c) In the classroom of a school.
(d) On the steps of a church.
6. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
(b) Touchwood Junior.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Touchwood Senior.
7. How many women does Touchwood Senior claim to have impregnated within a three week period?
8. How many gold coins does Touchwood Senior pay the Wench to get her to leave him alone?
9. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
(a) A purse full of money.
(b) A stag.
(c) A husband.
(d) A new home.
10. What does Touchwood Senior try to convince the Wench of after she calls him a lying villain?
(a) Of his religion.
(b) Of his illnesses.
(c) Of his poverty.
(d) Of his chastity.
11. What does Touchwood Junior ask Yellowhammer to make for him?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A new suit.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A wedding cake.
12. Which official also attends the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A parson.
(c) A notary.
(d) A judge.
13. Who interjects the bickering with the argument that all are equal?
(a) The Gossips.
(b) The Puritans.
(c) Moll and Touchwood.
(d) The entertainers.
14. What does Yellowhammer vow to do with Moll after her secret meeting with Touchwood Junior?
(a) Give her more freedom.
(b) Lock her in her room.
(c) Apprentice her to a farm.
(d) Send her to boarding school.
15. How many sons has Sir Walter fathered with Mistress Allwit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sir Walter suggest as godmother to Allwit's new baby?
2. What is the name of Moll's brother?
3. How does Allwit respond to the news of Sir Walter's return?
4. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
5. Which of the following adjectives best represents the relationship between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)