|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women does Touchwood Senior claim to have impregnated within a three week period?
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason Touchwood Senior is having trouble in his marriage?
(a) His affection for other women.
(b) The tight finances in the home.
(c) The infidelity of his wife.
(d) The illegitimate children he has fathered.
3. Which of the following adjectives best represents the relationship between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
4. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
(a) In a nursery.
(b) In an orphanage.
(c) In the bed with Mistress Allwit.
(d) At the wet nurse's home.
5. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Sir Oliver.
6. What does Yellowhammer vow to do with Moll after her secret meeting with Touchwood Junior?
(a) Lock her in her room.
(b) Apprentice her to a farm.
(c) Give her more freedom.
(d) Send her to boarding school.
7. Where does the argument over social standing occur?
(a) At the altar of the palace.
(b) In the wating room of a hospital.
(c) On the steps of a church.
(d) In the classroom of a school.
8. How does Sir Walter feel about Wat and Nick?
(a) He secretly gives them money and gifts.
(b) He wishes he could raise them as his own.
(c) He wants nothing to do with them.
(d) He does not know who they are.
9. Who visits the Allwit's home to announce Sir Walter's arrival?
(a) Sir Walter himself.
(b) Davy Dahumma.
(c) Touchwood Junior.
10. Who is attempting to help Allwit get dressed for the town party?
(b) Touchwood Junior.
(c) Davy Dahana.
(d) Sir Walter.
11. How many gold coins does Touchwood Senior pay the Wench to get her to leave him alone?
12. Who interjects the bickering with the argument that all are equal?
(a) The Gossips.
(b) The entertainers.
(c) The Puritans.
(d) Moll and Touchwood.
13. Which official also attends the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A judge.
(c) A parson.
(d) A notary.
14. What is Allwit congratulated on during the town party?
(a) His good news.
(b) His good looks.
(c) His good fortune.
(d) His good humor.
15. Where do Moll and Touchwood Junior secretly meet?
(a) In a school.
(b) In a theater.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the one who is suggested to enter the town party first respond?
2. What are Moll's last words to Touchwood Junior before she is taken away?
3. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
4. What does Sir Walter threaten to do if he finds out that Allwit has slept with his wife?
5. What is the name of the group of people that stand up and speak during the town party?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)