|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Walter threaten to do if he finds out that Allwit has slept with his wife?
(a) Kill Allwit.
(b) Have Allwit arrested.
(c) Marry someone else.
(d) Drown Allwit's children.
2. How many sons has Sir Walter fathered with Mistress Allwit?
3. For how many years has Sir Walter been having an affair with Mistress Allwit?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. Who is Moll's mother concerned with her daughter attracting?
(a) A knight.
(b) A duke.
(c) A prince.
(d) A king.
5. What does Yellowhammer do for a living?
(a) He is a baker.
(b) He is a tanner.
(c) He is a butcher.
(d) He is a blacksmith.
6. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Touchwood Senior.
(d) Touchwood Junior.
7. Who does Mistress Touchwood decide to live with after leaving her home?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her father.
8. Who is the current heir to Lady Kix's estate?
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Touchstone Junior.
9. Who comes along as a witness to Moll and Touchwood Junior's secret meeting?
(b) Touchwood Senior.
(c) The Wench.
10. Which village worker does Allwit lie to and tell the promoters he is searching for?
(a) The Butcher.
(b) The Tanner.
(c) The Blacksmith.
(d) The Baker.
11. What is the name of Moll's brother?
12. What is Allwit congratulated on during the town party?
(a) His good looks.
(b) His good fortune.
(c) His good news.
(d) His good humor.
13. How does Yellowhammer react to the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is furious.
14. What does Allwit offer Moll and Touchwood Junior when he sees them at the town party?
(a) A sack of coins.
(b) A toast.
(c) A feather pen.
(d) A key.
15. How is Lady Kix related to Mistress Allwit?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are mother and daughter.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
2. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
3. What does Allwit thank Moll for doing at the party?
4. Why are Yellowhammer and his wife excited about their son's impending marriage?
5. Who visits the Allwit's home to announce Sir Walter's arrival?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)