|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
(a) A purse full of money.
(b) A husband.
(c) A new home.
(d) A stag.
2. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
(a) Mr. Coinhouse.
(b) Mr. Beggerland.
(c) Mr. Moneybags.
(d) Mr. Poorhouse.
3. What is the name of the group of people that stand up and speak during the town party?
(a) The Gossips.
(b) The Speakers.
(c) The Shouts.
(d) The Whisperers.
4. What is the name of Moll's brother?
5. What is the name of the Wench's cousin, whom Touchwood Senior allegedly impregnates?
6. In whose sight do the interjectors claim all members of society are equal?
(a) The King's.
(b) The Lord's.
(c) The Queen's.
7. What are Lady Kix and Sir Oliver desperate for?
(a) A summer home.
(b) A baby.
(c) A new maid.
(d) A party.
8. What contraband food item are the Promoters searching for in the villagers' baskets?
9. What is Sir Walter's last name?
10. Which of the following names does Allwit call Wat, his "son?"
11. Who does Mistress Touchwood decide to live with after leaving her home?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
12. What does Sir Walter claim Touchwood Junior has done to him?
(a) Confused him.
(b) Shamed him.
(c) Wronged him.
(d) Amused him.
13. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
(b) Peanut butter.
(d) Ice cream.
14. Who comes along as a witness to Moll and Touchwood Junior's secret meeting?
(a) Touchwood Senior.
(c) The Wench.
15. What does Yellowhammer do for a living?
(a) He is a butcher.
(b) He is a baker.
(c) He is a tanner.
(d) He is a blacksmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Walter threaten to do if he finds out that Allwit has slept with his wife?
2. Why are Yellowhammer and his wife excited about their son's impending marriage?
3. In what building is the town party set to take place?
4. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
5. What does Allwit thank Moll for doing at the party?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)