|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Wench's cousin, whom Touchwood Senior allegedly impregnates?
2. How many gold coins does Touchwood Senior pay the Wench to get her to leave him alone?
3. What does Sir Walter threaten to do if he finds out that Allwit has slept with his wife?
(a) Drown Allwit's children.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) Kill Allwit.
(d) Have Allwit arrested.
4. What is Sir Walter's last name?
5. What is the name of the group of people that stand up and speak during the town party?
(a) The Speakers.
(b) The Shouts.
(c) The Whisperers.
(d) The Gossips.
6. How does Moll respond when Sir Walter attempts to speak with her?
(a) She stands in complete silence.
(b) She begins to giggle uncontrollably.
(c) She begins to blush.
(d) She runs out of the room in fear.
7. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
(a) Sir Walter.
(b) Sir Oliver.
8. How does Sir Walter feel about Wat and Nick?
(a) He does not know who they are.
(b) He wants nothing to do with them.
(c) He secretly gives them money and gifts.
(d) He wishes he could raise them as his own.
9. Why does Allwit ask the wet nurse to bring the new baby into his study?
(a) So that he can spit on it.
(b) So that he can critique it.
(c) So that he can kiss it.
(d) So that he can revile it.
10. How many sons has Sir Walter fathered with Mistress Allwit?
11. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
(b) Peanut butter.
(c) Ice cream.
12. Which official also attends the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A notary.
(c) A parson.
(d) A judge.
13. In what building is the town party set to take place?
(a) A church.
(b) A school.
(c) An opera house.
(d) A government building.
14. What does Yellowhammer vow to do with Moll after her secret meeting with Touchwood Junior?
(a) Give her more freedom.
(b) Lock her in her room.
(c) Apprentice her to a farm.
(d) Send her to boarding school.
15. Which of the following adjectives best represents the relationship between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Touchwood Junior tell Moll he has brought to the town party?
2. Who arrives with Moll to the town party?
3. What is the sex of Allwit's third child?
4. What does Allwit offer Moll and Touchwood Junior when he sees them at the town party?
5. Who does Mistress Touchwood decide to live with after leaving her home?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)