|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moll respond when Sir Walter attempts to speak with her?
(a) She begins to blush.
(b) She begins to giggle uncontrollably.
(c) She stands in complete silence.
(d) She runs out of the room in fear.
2. Where does the argument over social standing occur?
(a) At the altar of the palace.
(b) In the classroom of a school.
(c) In the wating room of a hospital.
(d) On the steps of a church.
3. Where are the children going when they greet Allwit and Sir Walter?
(a) To church.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To school.
(d) To the cinema.
4. What is the name of Moll's brother?
5. What is hiding under the leg of mutton that the wench presents to the Promoters?
(a) A baby.
(b) A sack of coins.
(c) A gun.
(d) A key.
6. Why does Allwit turn a blind eye to the affair between his wife and Sir Walter?
(a) Because Allwit does not love his wife.
(b) Because Sir Walter pays all of his family's bills.
(c) Because Sir Walter would have him arrested for defamation.
(d) Because Sir Walter has threatened to kill him.
7. Who visits the Allwit's home to announce Sir Walter's arrival?
(a) Davy Dahumma.
(c) Touchwood Junior.
(d) Sir Walter himself.
8. What does Yellowhammer do for a living?
(a) He is a baker.
(b) He is a blacksmith.
(c) He is a tanner.
(d) He is a butcher.
9. What is Allwit congratulated on during the town party?
(a) His good fortune.
(b) His good news.
(c) His good humor.
(d) His good looks.
10. Which of Sir Walter's relatives is set to marry Yellowhammer's son?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His niece.
11. How many women does Touchwood Senior claim to have impregnated within a three week period?
12. At whose home is the post-christening party held?
(b) Davy Duhana's.
(c) Sir Walter's.
13. What does Touchwood Senior try to convince the Wench of after she calls him a lying villain?
(a) Of his poverty.
(b) Of his illnesses.
(c) Of his chastity.
(d) Of his religion.
14. What is the name of the Wench's cousin, whom Touchwood Senior allegedly impregnates?
15. Who arrives with Moll to the town party?
(b) Touchwood Junior.
(c) Sir Walter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the one who is suggested to enter the town party first respond?
2. What does Sir Walter threaten to do if he finds out that Allwit has slept with his wife?
3. Who interjects the bickering with the argument that all are equal?
4. How does Allwit respond to the news of Sir Walter's return?
5. What is Davy Duhamma's position in Sir Walter's entourage?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)