Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interjects the bickering with the argument that all are equal?
(a) The Gossips.
(b) The Puritans.
(c) The entertainers.
(d) Moll and Touchwood.
2. What type of party is Allwit getting dressed for after the scene with the Promoters?
(a) A baptism.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A christening.
(d) A wake.
3. What does Touchwood Senior try to convince the Wench of after she calls him a lying villain?
(a) Of his religion.
(b) Of his illnesses.
(c) Of his poverty.
(d) Of his chastity.
4. Where are the children going when they greet Allwit and Sir Walter?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To school.
(c) To the cinema.
(d) To church.
5. Where does the argument over social standing occur?
(a) On the steps of a church.
(b) In the classroom of a school.
(c) In the wating room of a hospital.
(d) At the altar of the palace.
6. Whose suit will Allwit be wearing to the town party?
(a) Davy Dahana's.
(c) Sir Walter's.
(d) Touchwood Junior's.
7. Who arrives with Sir Walter to interrupt the secret meeting between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(c) Davy Dahana.
(d) Touchwood Senior.
8. In what building is the town party set to take place?
(a) An opera house.
(b) A school.
(c) A church.
(d) A government building.
9. In how many words does Touchwood Junior ask Moll to respond to him?
(a) One word.
(b) Three words.
(c) Five words.
(d) Ten words.
10. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
(a) In the bed with Mistress Allwit.
(b) At the wet nurse's home.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) In a nursery.
11. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
(a) A husband.
(b) A new home.
(c) A purse full of money.
(d) A stag.
12. Who does Mistress Touchwood decide to live with after leaving her home?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her father.
13. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Sir Oliver.
14. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
15. What does Allwit offer Moll and Touchwood Junior when he sees them at the town party?
(a) A feather pen.
(b) A sack of coins.
(c) A toast.
(d) A key.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the current heir to Lady Kix's estate?
2. Who does Sir Walter suggest as godmother to Allwit's new baby?
3. Who is Moll's mother concerned with her daughter attracting?
4. What does Touchwood Junior tell Moll he has brought to the town party?
5. What decision do Touchwood Senior and his wife reach during their first onstage discussion?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)