|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Sir Oliver pay for the vial of milk?
(a) Thirty pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) Three pence.
(d) Thirty pence.
2. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
(a) That they are all fools.
(b) That they are all honest women.
(c) That they are all rationally thinking humans.
(d) That they are all scavengers.
3. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
(a) A stag.
(b) A purse full of money.
(c) A new home.
(d) A husband.
4. How many Puritan women arrive first to the town party?
5. What does Yellowhammer vow to do with Moll after her secret meeting with Touchwood Junior?
(a) Apprentice her to a farm.
(b) Give her more freedom.
(c) Lock her in her room.
(d) Send her to boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Sir Walter's relatives is set to marry Yellowhammer's son?
2. What does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver is in the vial?
3. In what building is the town party set to take place?
4. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
5. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)