|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Walter threaten to do if he finds out that Allwit has slept with his wife?
(a) Drown Allwit's children.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) Kill Allwit.
(d) Have Allwit arrested.
2. What is hiding under the leg of mutton that the wench presents to the Promoters?
(a) A sack of coins.
(b) A baby.
(c) A gun.
(d) A key.
3. Who bickers about social standing at the town party?
(a) The Gossips.
(b) The Puritans.
(c) Moll and Touchwood.
(d) The entertainers.
4. What does Allwit decide to turn his house into after Sir Walter is removed from it?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A bar.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
5. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
(a) Sir Oliver's.
(d) Davy Duhana's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
2. What does Tim argue is the true nature of a fool?
3. What is the name of Moll's brother?
4. Which village worker does Allwit lie to and tell the promoters he is searching for?
5. How does Allwit react to the birth of his third child?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)