|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
(a) A new home.
(b) A stag.
(c) A husband.
(d) A purse full of money.
2. Where are the children going when they greet Allwit and Sir Walter?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To school.
(c) To the cinema.
(d) To church.
3. How many gold coins does Touchwood Senior pay the Wench to get her to leave him alone?
4. What does Touchwood Senior try to convince the Wench of after she calls him a lying villain?
(a) Of his chastity.
(b) Of his religion.
(c) Of his poverty.
(d) Of his illnesses.
5. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
(a) Mr. Poorhouse.
(b) Mr. Moneybags.
(c) Mr. Beggerland.
(d) Mr. Coinhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
2. In what building is the town party set to take place?
3. Why does Allwit ask the wet nurse to bring the new baby into his study?
4. Whose suit will Allwit be wearing to the town party?
5. How many women does Touchwood Senior claim to have impregnated within a three week period?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)