|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Moll and Touchwood Junior secretly meet?
(a) In a school.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a theater.
(d) In the woods.
2. Who visits the Allwit's home to announce Sir Walter's arrival?
(a) Sir Walter himself.
(b) Davy Dahumma.
(c) Touchwood Junior.
3. Where are the Promoters searching for villagers?
(a) In an alley.
(b) In the market.
(c) In a school.
(d) In a church.
4. Why does Allwit turn a blind eye to the affair between his wife and Sir Walter?
(a) Because Sir Walter has threatened to kill him.
(b) Because Sir Walter would have him arrested for defamation.
(c) Because Allwit does not love his wife.
(d) Because Sir Walter pays all of his family's bills.
5. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
(a) A purse full of money.
(b) A new home.
(c) A husband.
(d) A stag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names does Allwit call Wat, his "son?"
2. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
3. Who is the current heir to Lady Kix's estate?
4. How many Puritan women arrive first to the town party?
5. Which village worker does Allwit lie to and tell the promoters he is searching for?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)