|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Wench's cousin, whom Touchwood Senior allegedly impregnates?
2. What role do the group of townsfolk invited to the party play in the ceremony?
(a) Acting as servants.
(b) Actings as assistants.
(c) Acting as entertainment.
(d) Acting as witnesses.
3. In whose sight do the interjectors claim all members of society are equal?
(a) The King's.
(b) The Queen's.
(c) The Lord's.
4. What is Allwit congratulated on during the town party?
(a) His good looks.
(b) His good humor.
(c) His good fortune.
(d) His good news.
5. What contraband food item are the Promoters searching for in the villagers' baskets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
2. What nationality is Yellowhammer's future daughter-in-law?
3. What is the name of Moll's brother?
4. For how many years has Sir Walter been having an affair with Mistress Allwit?
5. How does Sir Walter feel about Wat and Nick?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)