|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lady Kix related to Mistress Allwit?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are mother and daughter.
(d) They are cousins.
2. What are Lady Kix and Sir Oliver desperate for?
(a) A party.
(b) A summer home.
(c) A baby.
(d) A new maid.
3. How do the servants of the household treat Allwit?
(a) They mock him.
(b) They are afraid of him.
(c) They treat him with respect.
(d) They ignore him completely.
4. What does Sir Walter threaten to do if he finds out that Allwit has slept with his wife?
(a) Kill Allwit.
(b) Marry someone else.
(c) Drown Allwit's children.
(d) Have Allwit arrested.
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason Touchwood Senior is having trouble in his marriage?
(a) The infidelity of his wife.
(b) The illegitimate children he has fathered.
(c) The tight finances in the home.
(d) His affection for other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the children going when they greet Allwit and Sir Walter?
2. What is the name of Moll's brother?
3. Which of the following emotions best describes Sir Walter's state when he first arrives at Allwit's home?
4. Who tells Lady Kix about the services Touchstone Senior could pay her?
5. Which of the following names does Allwit call Wat, his "son?"
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)