|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sex of Allwit's third child?
(a) Allwit does not want to know the sex of his third child.
(b) A girl.
(c) They are twins--a boy and a girl.
(d) A boy.
2. What does Allwit decide to turn his house into after Sir Walter is removed from it?
(a) A bar.
(b) A church.
(c) A school.
(d) A brothel.
3. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
(b) Davy Duhana's.
(d) Sir Oliver's.
4. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(c) Mistress Allwit.
(d) No one.
5. Who does Tim decide to invite to the party?
(a) His tutor.
(b) His sister.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Allwit attempt to kick Sir Walter out of his house?
2. How does Sir Allwit react to Sir Walter's battle wounds?
3. Who arrives with the Puritans to the post-christening party?
4. What contraband food item are the Promoters searching for in the villagers' baskets?
5. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)