|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hiding under the leg of mutton that the wench presents to the Promoters?
(a) A key.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sack of coins.
(d) A baby.
2. Who does Tim decide to invite to the party?
(a) His tutor.
(b) His sister.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His best friend.
3. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
4. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
(a) Mr. Coinhouse.
(b) Mr. Beggerland.
(c) Mr. Poorhouse.
(d) Mr. Moneybags.
5. Which of Maudlin's relatives arrives unexpectedly to the party?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
2. How much of his money does Sir Walter leave to Mistress Allwit?
3. Who does Sir Walter ask to write down his will?
4. Who pays for the post-christening party?
5. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)