|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
(a) Mr. Poorhouse.
(b) Mr. Beggerland.
(c) Mr. Coinhouse.
(d) Mr. Moneybags.
2. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
(a) Elder spoons.
(b) Apostle spoons.
(c) Disciple spoons.
(d) Pope spoons.
3. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
4. How is Tim treated by the women of the party when he arrives?
(a) He is abused.
(b) He is fawned over.
(c) He is embarrassed.
(d) He is ignored.
5. Who does Tim decide to invite to the party?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His sister.
(d) His tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays for the post-christening party?
2. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
3. Why does Sir Walter curse the Allwits?
4. Who gives Mistress Allwit with the unusual spoons?
5. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)