|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Three, Twenty-Four, and Afterwords.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Old Fred found dead?
(a) On Mrs. Sharpe's porch.
(b) In Petra's backyard.
(c) In Ms. Hussey's front yard.
(d) On the train.
2. What does Petra dress up as on Halloween?
(a) The lady from her dream.
(b) Emily Dickinson.
(c) One of the characters is a book she likes.
(d) A rock star.
3. In what city is the novel set?
(c) New York.
4. What is Ms. Hussey's class supposed to investigate for this assignment?
(a) Letter writing.
5. What is said about Ms. Hussey as a teacher?
(a) She is unique.
(b) She has just started teaching.
(c) She is about to retire.
(d) She is average.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excites Petra in school?
2. How is Petra's family described?
3. What number is associated with odd coincidences?
4. What other problem(s) is/are continuing for Petra and Calder?
5. What does the Chicago Tribune publish?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)