|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eighteen and Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Calder receive a letter?
(a) His cousin.
(b) A company he wrote about pentominoes,
(c) A company he wrote about a new game idea.
2. Why do Petra and Calder hold a bake sale?
(a) To raise money to offer a reward for the return of the Lady.
(b) To start raising money to set up a small art gallery in the school.
(c) To raise money to hire a private eye to find the Lady.
(d) To raise money for Tommy and his mother.
3. What is said in the publication?
(a) It is an appeal to the artistic taste of the thief.
(b) It praises the thief for the good that has come from the theft.
(c) It says if the painting is returned, no charges will be filed.
(d) It says that they are very close to catching the thief.
4. How is Petra's family described?
(a) Quiet and intellectual.
(b) Small and not close.
(c) Chaotic and loud.
(d) Small and close knit.
5. How much do the students have to know about art to have an opinion about art?
(a) They have to have taken a semester of art appreciation.
(b) They have to at least studied the major artists of Vermeer's time.
(c) Not much.
(d) They have to be experts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the publication say in conclusion?
2. What does Petra find where he has been left behind?
3. Where can one find answers about the clues in the book?
4. About what is Petra curious?
5. Which color of M & M's do Petra and Calder decide to eat?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)