|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eighteen and Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people supposedly do with the strange events in "Lo!"?
(a) Pretend they are normal.
(b) Disregard them.
(c) Refuse to even consider that they have meaning.
(d) Make meaning out of them.
2. Why was University School started?
(a) To see if a school could exist on private funding alone.
(b) As an experiment.
(c) To serve the families of the military.
(d) To enable unique students to get a quality education.
3. What has Ms. Hussey received?
(a) A letter from her ex-husband.
(b) A reprimand from the school board.
(c) Bail from an anonymous well wisher.
(d) One of the letters from the thief.
4. What does Calder's grandmother call a "rainbow bath"?
(a) Surrounding oneself with crystals.
(b) Lying in a room painted with the colors of the rainbow.
(c) Sitting in the sun.
(d) Lying in the solarium.
5. Who have arrived outside where Calder is?
(a) Ms. Hussey, Mrs. Sharpe and Mr. Watch.
(b) Calder's grandmother.
(d) Just Mr. Watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petra notice about her father the next day?
2. What does Petra learn about the woman in her dream?
3. What is Calder contemplating?
4. What do the students try to distinguish between various Vermeer paintings?
5. What does Petra decide she wants to do after reading "Lo!"?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)