|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten and Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two topics that the reader learns about in "Chasing Vermeer"?
(a) Music and biology.
(b) Art and computers.
(c) History and medicine.
(d) Science and Music.
2. Of what are each of these three unsure?
(a) Why they were chosen.
(b) If the danger is worth the end result.
(c) How to respond.
(d) If they want to participate.
3. About what do Petra and Calder worry?
(a) All the problems that seem to be arising at the same time.
(b) If Petra's father is leaving again on a business trip.
(c) If Calder's grandmother is too old to help them with their investigation.
(d) If Ms. Hussey is badly injured.
4. What artist does Ms Hussey quote?
5. What does Petra find at her home?
(a) A correlation between truth and beauty.
(b) A great deal of art.
(c) Very little art.
(d) Meaning in the everyday things she uses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "Old Fred"?
2. What does Ms. Hussey drop off in front of Powell's?
3. What shocks Petra?
4. What does the artist she quotes say tell(s) a lie?
5. What does Calder say all the oddness probably is?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)