|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eight and Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Hussey drop off in front of Powell's?
(a) A picture.
(b) A map.
(c) A cd.
(d) A book.
2. What is in Petra's hair on the way to school the next morning?
(b) Bird seed.
3. What do Petra and Calder study some more?
(a) The interpretation of dreams.
(b) The history of the supernatural.
(c) Vermeer's life and work.
(d) The history of the 17th century.
4. From where do the clippings in "Lo!" seem to come?
(a) From newspapers from all over the world.
(b) From the internet.
(c) From newspapers no longer extant.
(d) From handwritten articles.
5. In what city is the novel set?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petra's father bring up?
2. What are two topics that the reader learns about in "Chasing Vermeer"?
3. What do Petra and Calder decide to list?
4. What is delivered to three different people?
5. Who is "Old Fred"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)