|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eight and Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petra ask Calder to explain?
(a) About his mathematical genius.
(b) About his box.
(c) About pentominoes.
(d) About his grandmother and her knowledge of the painting.
2. What is Ms. Hussey teaching?
(d) How to write letters.
3. What is Calder contemplating?
(a) Ms. Hussey's assignment.
(b) A way to use the pantominoes to demonstrate mathematical principles.
(c) How to create a perfect sphere.
(d) A definition for structure.
4. About whom does Calder worry?
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Petra's father bring up?
(a) The mysterious writing in his favorite novel.
(b) A poor grade Petra made in math class.
(c) Petra's being late for dinner.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Petra and Calder study some more?
2. Who is especially interested in the quote Ms. Hussey tells the students?
3. What do the majority of the events in "Lo!" include?
4. What most interests Calder?
5. What does the artist she quotes say tell(s) a lie?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)