|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What most interests Calder?
(d) Math and pentominoes.
2. About what are these three people warned?
(a) That there are many who want to stop them.
(b) There are criminals looking for these people.
(c) Not to go to the authorities.
(d) That the pursuit of justice is a lonely occupation.
3. What crime is mentioned in the letter?
(a) It is not clear.
4. What have these people chosen to do?
(a) Have a charity benefit.
(b) Try out for the local theater production.
(c) Pursue justice.
(d) Receive an award.
5. How does the book suggest the reader view the artwork in "Chasing Vermeer"?
(a) The reader should view the artwork as if it were writing.
(b) The reader should look closely at the art work.
(c) The art work is merely for decorative purposes.
(d) The art work is not mentioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the majority of the events in "Lo!" include?
2. What does the artist she quotes say tell(s) a lie?
3. What is significant about the number twelve in the story?
4. Besides the writing itself, what gives clues to aid in solving the mystery?
5. What is are pentominoes?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)