|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of events is explained in the book Petra is reading?
(a) Those based upon customs long past.
(b) Normal events.
(c) Unexplained events.
(d) Impossible events.
2. What is delivered to three different people?
(a) Three pizzas.
(b) Three letters.
(c) Three umbrellas.
(d) Three cell phones.
3. What is are pentominoes?
(a) A place when dogs are trained.
(b) A circus.
(c) A place where bad children are kept.
(d) Geometric shapes.
4. Why is Petra embarrassed?
(a) That her purse falls and the contents scatter.
(b) That Ms. Hussey sees her spying on the teacher.
(c) That she dropped all the books in her arms.
(d) That her secret place at Powell's is discovered.
5. What does the artist she quotes say tell(s) a lie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What most interests Calder?
2. What is said about Ms. Hussey as a teacher?
3. What is significant about the number twelve in the story?
4. How does author say "Chasing Vemeer" is related to pentominoes?
5. According to the artist quoted, what also tells the truth?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)