|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two and Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ms. Hussey teaching?
(c) How to write letters.
2. What is the purpose of the book "Chasing Vermeer"?
(a) To teach young people in a fun way.
(b) To persuade children to stay away from a life of crime.
(c) Just to entertain.
(d) To test intelligence.
3. Of what University is the University School where Ms. Hussey teaches associated?
(a) University of Chicago.
(b) It is not associated with a university.
(c) New York University.
(d) Columbia University.
4. Where can one find answers about the clues in the book?
(a) In the teacher's guide.
(b) In footnotes.
(c) On a website.
(d) In the appendix in the back of the book.
5. What does Calder seem unhappy about studying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like at the opening of the novel?
2. How does author say "Chasing Vemeer" is related to pentominoes?
3. With whom did Calder usually spend his free time until recently?
4. How does the book suggest the reader view the artwork in "Chasing Vermeer"?
5. What is delivered to three different people?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)