|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two and Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about Ms. Hussey as a teacher?
(a) She is average.
(b) She is unique.
(c) She has just started teaching.
(d) She is about to retire.
2. About what are these three people warned?
(a) There are criminals looking for these people.
(b) Not to go to the authorities.
(c) That there are many who want to stop them.
(d) That the pursuit of justice is a lonely occupation.
3. What shocks each of the three people?
(a) The danger involved.
(b) The contents of the letter they receive.
(c) The time it will take to pursue their goals.
(d) That they have been chosen for such an honor.
4. Of what University is the University School where Ms. Hussey teaches associated?
(a) Columbia University.
(b) University of Chicago.
(c) New York University.
(d) It is not associated with a university.
5. Why was University School started?
(a) To serve the families of the military.
(b) As an experiment.
(c) To see if a school could exist on private funding alone.
(d) To enable unique students to get a quality education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what are each of these three unsure?
2. What excites Petra in school?
3. What type of projects and assignments are students working on in University School?
4. Why is Petra embarrassed?
5. Where do Petra and Calder live?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)