|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eighteen and Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Petra and Calder learn about Vermeer?
(a) That he was orphaned at a very young age.
(b) That much is unknown about his life.
(c) That he was color blind.
(d) That he was deaf.
2. What helps Calder think?
(a) Working with the pentominoes.
(b) Creating stories in his head.
(d) Listening to music.
3. What does Calder say all the oddness probably is?
(a) Someone perpetuating a hoax.
(b) Silly superstitions.
(c) Another dimension leaking through.
(d) Petra's imagination running viral.
4. What truth does the thief say the public needs to learn?
(a) About stolen art.
(b) About Vermeer.
(c) About the bribes happening with the Art Institute of Chicago.
(d) About Vermeer's real life.
5. In what month does the book open?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Calder contemplating?
2. What does a man with a foreign accent do?
3. Where can one find answers about the clues in the book?
4. How do the students respond to Ms. Hussey's quote?
5. About what do Petra and Calder worry?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)