|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eighteen and Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in Petra's hair on the way to school the next morning?
(a) Bird seed.
2. What are Petra and Calder shocked to see on their way to school?
(a) A duplicate of the Lady painting being run over by the train.
(b) Ms. Hussey sitting on a park bench crying.
(c) Another broken pencil with blood on it.
(d) Mrs. Sharpe on a stretcher outside her home.
3. What does the Chicago Tribune publish?
(a) A list of Vermeer's paintings.
(b) A schedule of the Art Institute of Chicago's gallery hours.
(c) A letter from the thief of "The Lady Waiting".
(d) A demand for ransom money.
4. About what are these three people warned?
(a) Not to go to the authorities.
(b) There are criminals looking for these people.
(c) That there are many who want to stop them.
(d) That the pursuit of justice is a lonely occupation.
5. What does Petra's father bring up?
(a) The mysterious writing in his favorite novel.
(b) A letter.
(c) Petra's being late for dinner.
(d) A poor grade Petra made in math class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petra find where he has been left behind?
2. According to the artist quoted, what also tells the truth?
3. What is significant about the Art Institute in Chicago for Petra and Calder?
4. What does Petra learn about the woman in her dream?
5. What is does Petra and Calder think Petra has found?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)