|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what are these three people warned?
(a) That there are many who want to stop them.
(b) There are criminals looking for these people.
(c) Not to go to the authorities.
(d) That the pursuit of justice is a lonely occupation.
2. What does Petra find at her home?
(a) A great deal of art.
(b) Very little art.
(c) A correlation between truth and beauty.
(d) Meaning in the everyday things she uses.
3. Where does Calder work?
(a) A local bookstore.
(b) He has no job.
(c) The farmer's market.
(d) In a law office.
4. Of what University is the University School where Ms. Hussey teaches associated?
(a) Columbia University.
(b) It is not associated with a university.
(c) New York University.
(d) University of Chicago.
5. What painting does Calder find on Mrs. Sharpe's wall?
(a) The same one that Calder's mother has hanging over the couch.
(b) The same one that is on his box.
(c) One that Ms. Hussey showed in class.
(d) One by a painter name Ilsatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Hussey drop off in front of Powell's?
2. What is said about Ms. Hussey as a teacher?
3. Who is not feeling well?
4. What is delivered to three different people?
5. Who is Louise Coffin Sharpe?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)