|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of pentominoes?
(a) To teach by the use of mime.
(b) To make something that is simple become very complex.
(c) To imitate something else.
(d) To enable the study of the world in a geometric way.
2. About whom does Calder worry?
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
3. With whom did Calder usually spend his free time until recently?
(a) No one.
4. Who is Charles Fort?
(a) Petra's uncle.
(b) Ms. Hussey's fiance.
(c) The author of "Lo!".
(d) Ms. Hussay's teacher intern.
5. What is delivered to three different people?
(a) Three pizzas.
(b) Three umbrellas.
(c) Three cell phones.
(d) Three letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petra find at her home?
2. Who is Louise Coffin Sharpe?
3. What are two topics that the reader learns about in "Chasing Vermeer"?
4. What crime is mentioned in the letter?
5. What does Calder's grandmother call a "rainbow bath"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)