|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where do the clippings in "Lo!" seem to come?
(a) From handwritten articles.
(b) From newspapers no longer extant.
(c) From the internet.
(d) From newspapers from all over the world.
2. What type of events is explained in the book Petra is reading?
(a) Normal events.
(b) Impossible events.
(c) Those based upon customs long past.
(d) Unexplained events.
3. What does Petra find at her home?
(a) Very little art.
(b) A great deal of art.
(c) Meaning in the everyday things she uses.
(d) A correlation between truth and beauty.
4. How is Petra's family described?
(a) Chaotic and loud.
(b) Small and close knit.
(c) Quiet and intellectual.
(d) Small and not close.
5. What is Calder contemplating?
(a) A way to use the pantominoes to demonstrate mathematical principles.
(b) A definition for structure.
(c) Ms. Hussey's assignment.
(d) How to create a perfect sphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Calder receive a letter?
2. What is Petra doing in Powell's one day when she encounters Calder?
3. What is are pentominoes?
4. What artist does Ms Hussey quote?
5. What does Calder love about the box?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)