|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petra start looking for in the world around her?
2. Besides the writing itself, what gives clues to aid in solving the mystery?
(a) The appendix.
(b) The individual vocabulary words.
(c) The artwork.
(d) The chapter titles.
3. What is are pentominoes?
(a) A place where bad children are kept.
(b) A circus.
(c) A place when dogs are trained.
(d) Geometric shapes.
4. What is art to Calder?
(a) Interesting in a casual way.
(b) Art is puzzling to Calder.
5. What does Petra decide she wants to do after reading "Lo!"?
(a) Refute his theories.
(b) Draw some of her own odd happenings.
(c) Study odd happenings in the world.
(d) Give the book to her adventurous cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What painting does Calder find on Mrs. Sharpe's wall?
2. What is Calder contemplating?
3. What excites Petra in school?
4. From whom does Calder receive a letter?
5. What is Calder doing in his room?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)