|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twelve and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Calder contemplating?
(a) A way to use the pantominoes to demonstrate mathematical principles.
(b) A definition for structure.
(c) How to create a perfect sphere.
(d) Ms. Hussey's assignment.
2. What is Calder doing in his room?
(a) Working on an art project.
(c) Playing with his pentominoes.
3. About what does Mrs. Sharpe seem pleased?
(a) The theft of the Vermeer painting.
(b) That Ms. Hussey is teaching Vermeer.
(c) The way the lady haunts Petra's dreams.
(d) The way the children have become so obsessed with Vermeer.
4. About whom does Calder worry?
(a) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
5. From where do the clippings in "Lo!" seem to come?
(a) From newspapers no longer extant.
(b) From handwritten articles.
(c) From the internet.
(d) From newspapers from all over the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calder love about the box?
2. What do Petra and Calder wonder about Mrs. Sharpe?
3. What is becoming a worldwide phenomenon?
4. What do people supposedly do with the strange events in "Lo!"?
5. What is Ms. Hussey's class supposed to investigate for this assignment?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)