|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twelve and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Petra's family described?
(a) Small and not close.
(b) Quiet and intellectual.
(c) Small and close knit.
(d) Chaotic and loud.
2. From whom does Calder receive a letter?
(a) A company he wrote about pentominoes,
(b) A company he wrote about a new game idea.
(d) His cousin.
3. Who is not feeling well?
(a) Calder's grandmother.
(c) Petra's mother.
(d) Mrs. Sharpe.
4. What is Calder doing in his room?
(b) Working on an art project.
(d) Playing with his pentominoes.
5. What is said about Ms. Hussey as a teacher?
(a) She is about to retire.
(b) She has just started teaching.
(c) She is unique.
(d) She is average.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Calder worry?
2. Who does Calder think he and Petra should call?
3. What is Petra doing in Powell's one day when she encounters Calder?
4. Who have arrived outside where Calder is?
5. How does Ms. Hussey seem to Calder and Petra?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)