|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen and Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calder feel he is trying to solve?
(a) A puzzle.
(b) Everyone's problems.
(c) His difficult problem about school.
(d) An intricate math problem using his pentominoes.
2. What do Calder and Petra pretend their assignment is?
(a) To make a drawing of the train station.
(b) To learn about detective work.
(c) To interview art experts.
(d) To make a map of the school.
3. What does Petra find where he has been left behind?
(a) A body.
(b) A photography of the Lady painting.
(c) Another letter.
(d) A painting.
4. Who is especially interested in the quote Ms. Hussey tells the students?
(c) The genius of the class, Henrique.
5. What do the majority of the events in "Lo!" include?
(a) A series of strange faces hidden in the art.
(b) A distorted map.
(c) A secret code.
(d) Animals falling out of the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Petra respond to what she notices about her father?
2. What does Ms. Hussey drop off in front of Powell's?
3. According to the artist quoted, what also tells the truth?
4. Of what is "Lo!" full?
5. Why do Petra and Calder pretend this assignment?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)