|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen and Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petra find at her home?
(a) A great deal of art.
(b) Meaning in the everyday things she uses.
(c) A correlation between truth and beauty.
(d) Very little art.
2. Who is Charles Fort?
(a) The author of "Lo!".
(b) Ms. Hussay's teacher intern.
(c) Petra's uncle.
(d) Ms. Hussey's fiance.
3. Who is especially interested in the quote Ms. Hussey tells the students?
(b) The genius of the class, Henrique.
4. Where does Calder purposely get left behind?
(a) The museum.
(b) The basement at Powell's.
(c) The switchyard.
(d) The school basement.
5. Where are Petra and Calder in the opening of Chapter Seventeen?
(a) Near Mrs. Sharpe's home.
(b) In the bushes outside Ms. Hussey's living room windows.q
(c) In Petra's family room.
(d) In the school library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ms. Hussey's class discussing at the opening of Chapter Four?
2. What does Petra find where he has been left behind?
3. What do people supposedly do with the strange events in "Lo!"?
4. In what does Calder feel trapped?
5. What is does Petra and Calder think Petra has found?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)