|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen and Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Petra and Calder wonder if the painting could be?
(a) In the train station.
(b) At Powell's Books.
(c) Lower School.
(d) At Mrs. Sharpe's.
2. What does Calder learn about his grandmother?
(a) Her best friend was a good friend of one of Vermeer's descendants.
(b) She was quite a good artist herself.
(c) Her favorite painter was Vermeer.
(d) She painted the picture hanging in Calder's living room.
3. According to the artist quoted, what also tells the truth?
4. How do Calder and Petra decide to help the Lady?
(a) By learning more about who the lady is.
(b) By hiring a private investigator.
(c) By paying attention to everything around them.
(d) By talking to Ms. Hussey.
5. How do the students respond to Ms. Hussey's quote?
(a) They are puzzled.
(b) They are intrigued.
(c) They disagree for the most part.
(d) They are generally uninterested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the majority of the events in "Lo!" include?
2. What does Petra start looking for in the world around her?
3. How does Ms. Hussey seem to Calder and Petra?
4. What do Calder and Petra pretend their assignment is?
5. What is significant about the Art Institute in Chicago for Petra and Calder?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)