|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin ask Pierce to buy for her before she will see him?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A strawberry smoothie.
(c) A boquet of flowers.
(d) A box of candies.
2. Who does Pierce think broke into his car in Chapter 16?
(c) A theif.
(d) Renner's partner.
3. Whose number does Wentz find on Pierce's caller ID that makes him angry?
4. What is Pierce willing to offer to an investor in exchange for the money he needs to continue his research?
(a) Ten percent of his company.
(b) Twenty percent of his company.
(c) Fifteen percent of his company.
(d) Five percent of his company.
5. Who is Larraby?
(a) Pierce's lab manager.
(b) Pierce's security officer.
(c) Pierce's cousin.
(d) Pierce's immunologist.
6. Who are the Doomsters?
(a) Characters in a Dean Koontz novel.
(b) Characters from a Scorsese movie.
(c) Pierce's nemisises in college.
(d) Pierce's college buddies from Stanford.
7. Who gave Pierce a caricature of himself that hangs on the wall of his office?
(d) His mother.
8. What is on a voice command in all the rooms of Pierce's workplace?
(a) The security.
(b) The elevators.
(c) The lab equipment.
(d) The lights.
9. Who is James Wainwright?
(a) The owner of Entrepreneurial Concepts.
(b) Lilly's landlord.
(c) Monica's boyfriend.
(d) Pierce's business partner.
10. Why does Pierce look under the blotter on the desk of the front reception area at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
(a) To find more information on Lilly.
(b) To find a password.
(c) To steal a membership to one of the adult websites.
(d) To steal money.
11. What did Charlie Condon do for a living before he earned his Master's in finance?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a college professor.
(c) He was a model.
(d) He was a cop.
12. What is social engineering?
(a) Lying to make friends.
(b) Turning the truth enough to make it work for you.
(c) Building a friends list on Facebook.
(d) Putting on an act to attract the opposite sex.
13. What item did Pierce get a patent for five years previously that began his current odyssey with his company?
(a) A molecular power source.
(b) A molecular RAM.
(c) A molecular circuit.
(d) A molecular computer.
14. Who does Pierce accuse Wainwright of working for in Chapter 13?
(a) The police.
(c) Billy Wentz.
(d) Grady Allison.
15. What band is Cody Zeller listening to when Pierce goes into his office in Chapter 10?
(a) Guns N Roses.
(b) Twisted Sister.
(d) The Black Eyed Peas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Robin tell Pierce it cost to spend an hour with her?
2. How does Pierce's blood get onto the wall outside his building, twelve stories up?
3. What nickname does Nicole use for Pierce?
4. Who is Curt?
5. Who is Clyde Vernon?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)