|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierce leave behind as he exits the house on Amalfi in Chapter 35?
(a) His wallet.
(b) The key.
(c) His cellphone.
(d) His wedding ring.
2. How did Isabelle Pierce's killer die?
(a) He was shot by cops.
(b) He died of cancer in jail.
(c) He committed suicide upon discovery of his crimes.
(d) He was executed for murder.
3. Why does Pierce not get a cab at the end of Chapter 15 when Renner releases him from the police station?
(a) He has his car outside.
(b) He wants to walk.
(c) He has no money.
(d) Renner has offered him a ride.
4. On what day did Nicole tell Pierce their relationship was over?
(a) November 8, 2002.
(b) August 9, 2002.
(c) October 10, 2002.
(d) September 1, 2002.
5. Why are there no messages on Pierce's voice mail when he returns home from the hospital?
(a) Monica has changed his number.
(b) Everyone knew he was in the hospital.
(c) No one wants to talk to him.
(d) LA Darlings took his name off of Lilly's page.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Robin tell Pierce it cost to spend an hour with her?
2. What does Pierce say when Nicole asks in Chapter 21 what is going on in his life?
3. Who does Condon tell Pierce they need to rehire to help find a new investor?
4. How does Pierce find where the scramble card he found in his backpack goes in Chapter 31?
5. What is social engineering?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)