|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Fighting Moles?
(a) A corporate softball team that Amedeo once sponsored.
(b) A band made up of scientists.
(c) A professional soccer team.
(d) A group of traveling science lecturers.
2. Where does Lilly's ad say that she will meet clients?
(a) A small house in Venice.
(b) A safe and secure townhouse near the beach.
(c) A business office in San Diego.
(d) An apartment in West Hollywood.
3. What is Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
(a) The company that wants to invest in Pierce's company.
(b) A competitor of Pierce's company.
(c) A phone company in Santa Monica.
(d) The company that owns LA Darlings and other websites.
4. When does Kaz tell Goddard he plans to file the patents for Proteus?
(a) Monday morning.
(b) Friday morning.
(c) In a month or two.
(d) As soon as possible.
5. Why does Pierce not get a cab at the end of Chapter 15 when Renner releases him from the police station?
(a) Renner has offered him a ride.
(b) He wants to walk.
(c) He has his car outside.
(d) He has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor tell Pierce in Chapter 21 he will need a plastic surgeon?
2. Who is Larraby?
3. Where does Pierce spend the night in Chapter 27?
4. What nickname does Nicole use for Pierce?
5. Whose number does Wentz find on Pierce's caller ID that makes him angry?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)