|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pierce look under the blotter on the desk of the front reception area at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
(a) To find a password.
(b) To steal money.
(c) To steal a membership to one of the adult websites.
(d) To find more information on Lilly.
2. Why does the girl at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited suggest the boss chose to leave Lilly's site up even though she had stopped paying?
(a) She is a personal friend of his.
(b) He hopes she will begin paying again.
(c) Her picture keeps clients coming back.
(d) He gave her an extension on the bill.
3. On what day did Nicole tell Pierce their relationship was over?
(a) November 8, 2002.
(b) September 1, 2002.
(c) August 9, 2002.
(d) October 10, 2002.
4. Who gave Pierce a caricature of himself that hangs on the wall of his office?
(a) His mother.
5. What item did Pierce get a patent for five years previously that began his current odyssey with his company?
(a) A molecular power source.
(b) A molecular circuit.
(c) A molecular computer.
(d) A molecular RAM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pierce tell the receptionist at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited he does not want to change his phone number?
2. What kind of car does Pierce drive?
3. Who is Jacob Kaz?
4. What is Pierce willing to offer to an investor in exchange for the money he needs to continue his research?
5. What is a houseman?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)