|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nicole James?
(a) Pierce's personal assistant.
(b) Pierce's former fiance.
(c) Pierce's information officer.
(d) Pierce's business partner.
2. Who does Pierce learn Monica has been talking to about him in Chapter 7?
3. For what was Pierce arrested as a college student at Stanford?
(a) Impersonating an officer.
(c) Soliciting a prostitute.
4. What is the name of the competing technology firm that Nicole was last collecting information about before she left Pierce's company?
(a) Amedeo Technologies.
(c) Bronson Technologies.
(d) Midas Molecular.
5. What does Pierce touch in the bathroom of Lilly's Venice house?
(a) A razor blade.
(b) A bowl of scented soaps.
(c) A bottle of perfume.
(d) The counter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pierce tell the receptionist at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited he does not want to change his phone number?
2. What item did Pierce get a patent for five years previously that began his current odyssey with his company?
3. What is the point of view utilized in the novel Chasing the Dime?
4. Who are the Fighting Moles?
5. What is social engineering?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)