|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pierce ask Monica to call in Chapter 7 and pretend to be Lilly Quinlan?
(a) Curt at All American Mail.
(b) Cody in Malibu.
(c) Billy at Entrepreneural Concepts.
(d) Charlie at Amedeo.
2. Why does Pierce tell the receptionist at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited he does not want to change his phone number?
(a) He likes his new number.
(b) He should not have to change it, Lilly should.
(c) He is too busy to deal with such menial tasks.
(d) He already sent out change of number forms.
3. What does Pierce touch in the bathroom of Lilly's Venice house?
(a) A bowl of scented soaps.
(b) The counter.
(c) A bottle of perfume.
(d) A razor blade.
4. Where does Pierce hide Lilly's phone book after searching it for clues in Chapter 9?
(a) In the trunk of his car.
(b) Behind some paper in the supply closet.
(c) In the bottom of his trash basket.
(d) In his backpack.
5. What does Pierce think is wrong with the bed in Lilly's bedroom in the Venice house?
(a) It is not the same as the one in her website photo.
(b) There are stains on the matress.
(c) The headboard is cracked.
(d) It is unmade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Henry Pierce?
2. Where does Lilly's ad say that she will meet clients?
3. What is the name of the competing technology firm that Nicole was last collecting information about before she left Pierce's company?
4. What nickname does Nicole use for Pierce?
5. What is the point of view utilized in the novel Chasing the Dime?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)