|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Nicole use for Pierce?
2. What is Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
(a) A phone company in Santa Monica.
(b) A competitor of Pierce's company.
(c) The company that wants to invest in Pierce's company.
(d) The company that owns LA Darlings and other websites.
3. Who is Henry Pierce?
(a) President of Bronson Technologies.
(b) President of Proteus Technologies.
(c) President of Pierce Technologies.
(d) President of Amedeo Technologies.
4. Where does the address Pierce found for Lilly lead him in Chapter 7?
(a) A small bungalow.
(b) A beach house.
(c) A private mail drop business, All American Mail.
(d) A smoothie shop.
5. What does Pierce find behind a door marked private in the offices of Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
(a) Telephone operators.
(c) A computer room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is LA Darlings?
2. Why does Pierce remind himself he will need lamps in his new apartment?
3. Why does the girl at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited suggest the boss chose to leave Lilly's site up even though she had stopped paying?
4. Why does Pierce tell the receptionist at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited he does not want to change his phone number?
5. What does Chasing the Dime mean?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)