|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Pierce tell Goddard in Chapter 29 about a former employee?
(a) That Nicole was not his lover.
(b) That Nicole never saw Proteus in action.
(c) That Nicole would be back.
(d) That Nicole was not privvy to competitor's information.
2. Who does Pierce ask Monica to call in Chapter 7 and pretend to be Lilly Quinlan?
(a) Curt at All American Mail.
(b) Billy at Entrepreneural Concepts.
(c) Charlie at Amedeo.
(d) Cody in Malibu.
3. What is the point of view utilized in the novel Chasing the Dime?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Authorial voice.
(d) First person.
4. Why does Pierce buy a five day pass to an adult website in Chapter 26?
(a) To check out the board of ownership for the site.
(b) To find more picture of Lilly to help in finding her.
(c) To enjoy the pictures in general.
(d) To see the pictures from the photoshoot where Robin met Lilly.
5. What is the name of the competing technology firm that Nicole was last collecting information about before she left Pierce's company?
(a) Amedeo Technologies.
(b) Midas Molecular.
(d) Bronson Technologies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pierce's blood get onto the wall outside his building, twelve stories up?
2. What did Charlie Condon do for a living before he earned his Master's in finance?
3. How much money does Pierce want to continue his research over the next three years?
4. What reason does Pierce give Condon for wanting to delay the meeting with Goddard in Chapter 26?
5. How many stitches did Pierce have to have in his scalp for an injury he does not recall receiving?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)