|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pierce hide Lilly's phone book after searching it for clues in Chapter 9?
(a) Behind some paper in the supply closet.
(b) In his backpack.
(c) In the bottom of his trash basket.
(d) In the trunk of his car.
2. What is the name of the competing technology firm that Nicole was last collecting information about before she left Pierce's company?
(a) Amedeo Technologies.
(b) Midas Molecular.
(d) Bronson Technologies.
3. What company symbols does Cody collect?
(a) Companies whose computer security he has not been able to breach.
(b) Companies whose computer security he has breached.
(c) Companies with cool symbols.
(d) Companies he wants to work for.
4. What did Charlie Condon do for a living before he earned his Master's in finance?
(a) He was a cop.
(b) He was a college professor.
(c) He was a model.
(d) He was a doctor.
5. How did Isabelle Pierce's killer die?
(a) He committed suicide upon discovery of his crimes.
(b) He was executed for murder.
(c) He was shot by cops.
(d) He died of cancer in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the address Pierce found for Lilly lead him in Chapter 7?
2. What one item of furniture did Pierce take from his former home on Amalfi Drive?
3. What does Chasing the Dime mean?
4. What does Robin ask Pierce to buy for her before she will see him?
5. What is a houseman?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)