|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Pierce change his major in college to chemistry?
(c) Computer science.
2. What reason does Pierce give Renner in Chapter 14 for investigating Lilly Quinlan's disappearance?
(a) She was a friend.
(b) He was asked to do so by her mother.
(c) She reminds him of his sister.
(d) He was curious.
3. Why does Pierce tell Renner about Robin in Chapter 15?
(a) He thinks she killed Lilly.
(b) He needs a reason for why he knew to call Mrs. Quinlan.
(c) He is trying to be honest.
(d) He is covering his own tracks.
4. Why does Pierce look under the blotter on the desk of the front reception area at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
(a) To find more information on Lilly.
(b) To find a password.
(c) To steal money.
(d) To steal a membership to one of the adult websites.
5. What is wrong with the kitchen at the address Pierce has for Lilly Quinlan in Chapter 8?
(a) The fruit in a bowl is all rotten.
(b) A window is broken over the sink.
(c) A girl is dead on the floor.
(d) A strange man is at the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Pierce's stepfather send him into crack houses to find his sister, Isabelle, when he was a child?
2. What is Arbadac Arba?
3. Why does Pierce tell the receptionist at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited he does not want to change his phone number?
4. What does Pierce find behind a door marked private in the offices of Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
5. What does Pierce take from under the blotter at the front reception area at Entrepreneurial Concepts Unlimited?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)