|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XII-XIV & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to reveal the whereabouts of John Wilkes Booth's body to the media?
(a) Lafayette Baker.
(b) Ulysses S. Grant.
(c) Edwin Stanton.
(d) Luther Baker.
2. What color ribbons did people wear as they expressed their grief over Abraham Lincoln's assassination?
3. What was Dr. Samuel Mudd's diagnosis once he examined John Wilkes Booth's injured leg?
(a) Broken ankle.
(b) Broken fibula.
(c) Dislocated ankle.
(d) Broken knee.
4. How many casualties did the Civil War result in?
(a) One million.
5. What is the name of the river that Thomas Jones was tasked with getting John Wilkes Booth and David Herold safely across?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The Copper River.
(c) The Snake River.
(d) The Potomac River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color uniforms did Southern soldiers wear during the Civil War?
2. Who ordered that Mary Todd Lincoln be removed from Abraham Lincoln's bedside and proclaimed that she would not be allowed in again?
3. The plot to assassinate the top Union leaders included all but which of the following people?
4. How long did John Wilkes Booth have between finding out about Lincoln's plans to attend the play and his assassination of the President?
5. How many books for young adults had James L. Swanson written prior to publishing Chasing Lincoln's Killer?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)