|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dennis and Billy do every day after their work on the house?
(a) Go out looking for girls
(b) Swim in the bay
(c) Cruise in their cars
(d) Drink some beer
2. What did Billy have in common with Maeve's father?
(a) They both had brown eyes
(b) They were both alcoholics
(c) They had the same birth date
(d) They both had curly hair
3. What do Dennis and Billy do before returning to their jobs?
(a) Study for their real estate licenses
(b) Fix up Mr. Holtzman's house
(c) Take a night course in electronics
(d) Take a Caribbean cruise
4. How does Dennis' daughter recall Billy's demeanor when they have lunch?
5. Where did Billy work in addition to his main job to make some extra money?
(a) Gas station
(d) Shoe Store
6. Who do Dennis and Billy see on the beach?
(a) Boat repairmen
(b) A senior citizens group
(c) Two girls and seven children
(d) A swimming class
7. What does Dennis' daughter want to know at the end of Dennis' story about Eva?
(a) If she could tell Maeve now
(b) Why Dennis would keep this secret
(c) If Billy ever found out the truth
(d) If Maeve ever found out the truth
8. Why is the other girl in America?
(a) Visiting her sister
(b) Exchange student
(c) Going to school
(d) Looking for a job
9. Where do Dennis and his daughter take Billy after lunch?
(a) On a tour of the island
(b) Out for ice cream
(c) On a boat ride
(d) To the theater
10. What was the cause of death of the person whose funeral has just been held?
(b) Heart attack
(c) Alcohol poisoning
(d) Car accident
11. What is the name of the Irish girl?
12. What was Billy known for giving to people?
13. What does Matt offer Dennis' daughter?
(a) A beach umbrella
(b) A beach towel
(c) A ride home
(d) Some sunscreen
14. Who is the spouse of the person whose funeral has just been held?
(a) Ava Lynch
(b) Billy Lynch
(c) Maeve Lynch
(d) Mary Lynch
15. It is ______________ that Billy stops first to tell Dennis about Eva's deception.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eva die of according to Billy's sister, Kate?
2. When did Billy learn the truth about Eva?
3. Who was the driver of the trolley?
4. Who were the girls that Billy and Dennis had met while swimming in the bay many years ago?
5. Where is Dennis' stepfather's home located?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)