|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dennis' stepfather?
(a) Mr. Heilman
(b) Mr. Holtzman
(c) Mr. Huffman
(d) Mr. Grey
2. What did Billy have in common with Maeve's father?
(a) They both had brown eyes
(b) They were both alcoholics
(c) They both had curly hair
(d) They had the same birth date
3. Who lives in the Long Island house now?
(a) A year round tenant
4. What topic is mentioned that elicits powerful responses?
(a) The Irish girl
(b) Billy's bar tab
(c) Billy's bankruptcy
(d) Billy's illegitimate child
5. What is the name of the Irish girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Eva's sister?
2. How does Dennis' daughter recall Billy's demeanor when they have lunch?
3. Why does Dennis tell Billy he needs to go with him to the house on Long Island?
4. Who is Dennis telling the story about Eva to in Chapter 2?
5. Who owns the Long Island house now?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)