|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dennis and his daughter take Billy after lunch?
(a) On a boat ride
(b) On a tour of the island
(c) To the theater
(d) Out for ice cream
2. Who is the spouse of the person whose funeral has just been held?
(a) Mary Lynch
(b) Ava Lynch
(c) Maeve Lynch
(d) Billy Lynch
3. When did Dennis get possession of the Long Island house?
(a) When his parents divorced
(b) As a gift from his stepfather
(c) After his divorce
(d) After his mother died
4. How does Dennis receive the news about what Eva has done with the money?
(a) He is only slightly surprised
(b) He is not surprised
(c) He is confused
(d) He is devastated
5. Which of the following does Billy Lynch not manage at the funeral reception?
(a) Bar waiters
(b) Bar bill
(c) Bar owner
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Billy return from Ireland?
2. What was the cause of death of the person whose funeral has just been held?
3. Who lives in the Long Island house now?
4. Who was the recipient of the letter mentioned in Chapter 2?
5. What event has just occurred at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)