Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lurvy tries to wake up Wilbur?
2. What was the greatest moment in Mr. Zuckerman's life?
3. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
4. How does Dr. Dorian imagine it must be like to sit in a barn and listen to animals?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
What lessons does Charlotte's Web teach about what it means to be a true friend? Consider issues such as how true friendships form, what true friends do for each other, and whether a true friendship might change its shape in various ways over time as the friends themselves change.
Consider the concept of freedom and what it means to be free, addressing questions such as the following: Are there different kinds of freedom, such as freedom of movement, freedom from worry, and freedom of choice? Which animals in this book were free, and in what way and to what degree? How do different kinds of freedom affect an animal's happiness and quality of life in this book?
Who is the protagonist of the story: Wilbur, Charlotte, or both? Think about what it means to be the protagonist of a story and support your thesis with specific examples and details from the story.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)