|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gander do that irritates Charlotte when she calls a meeting?
(a) Tries to run the meeting himself.
(b) Keeps interrupting her.
(c) Repeats words.
(d) Refuses to show up on time.
2. What is Charlotte's magnum opus?
(a) Her lower leg joints.
(b) Her egg sac.
(c) Her abdomen.
(d) Her web.
3. What does the author declare about Charlotte at the end of the book?
(a) She was both a true friend and a good writer.
(b) She was bloodthirsty except where pigs were concerned.
(c) She was tiny but loyal.
(d) She was possessed of a first-rate heart but second-rate handwriting.
4. What does Fern's mother accuse her of doing at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) Not taking good care of Wilbur.
(b) Spending too much time fighting with Avery.
(c) Making up wild tales.
(d) Doing a bad job with her chores.
5. What does Charlotte do in the night at the Fair that she almost never does?
(a) Argue with Wilbur.
(b) Let a fly go free from her web.
(c) Leave her web.
(d) Be nice to Templeton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fern when Wilbur receives his special award?
2. What does Charlotte write in her last web?
3. At the end of the book, what does Fern claim is the most fun there is?
4. How does Wilbur carry Charlotte's egg sac?
5. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)