|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lurvy tries to wake up Wilbur?
(a) He gets red and embarassed when he is unable to wake the pig.
(b) He fans Wilbur with his new blanket.
(c) He drenches Mc. Zuckerman and Avery with a pail of water.
(d) He trips and falls into Mr. and Mrs. Arable.
2. What was the greatest moment in Mr. Zuckerman's life?
(a) Retiring and selling his farm to someone else.
(b) Meeting Mrs. Zuckerman.
(c) Winning a prize for Wilbur.
(d) Selling a pig for a lot of money.
3. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
(a) Staying close to your parents.
(b) Selling pigs.
(c) Eating junk food.
(d) Growing up.
4. How does Dr. Dorian imagine it must be like to sit in a barn and listen to animals?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
(a) She wants him to be in good shape so he can escape.
(b) She wants to teach him some new tricks for the County Fair.
(c) She wants him to lose weight and look less delicious.
(d) She wants to see if he is radiant in action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most of Charlotte's children do after they hatch?
2. How are Wilbur's destiny and Templeton's destiny linked, according to Charlotte?
3. What does Charlotte know when she hears the song of the crickets at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What does Dr. Dorian predict will happen to Fern?
5. How does Charlotte describe the cousin in her second story?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)