|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old sheep tell Templeton after seeing what has happened to Templeton since Wilbur kept his promise to the rat?
(a) That soon he will be too fat to move.
(b) That the only reason he can stay at the farm is because Wilbur likes him.
(c) That he would have more friends if he helped others more.
(d) That he would live longer if he ate less.
2. What does Fern want when everyone is preparing to take Wilbur to the judges' stand to receive a special award?
(a) To find Henry Fussy to come with them.
(b) To give Wilbur a bath in buttermilk to clean him.
(c) To get some money for the midway.
(d) To have her picture taken with Wilbur.
3. Why does Mr. Zuckerman ask Lurvy to start building a crate for Wilbur?
(a) He intends to sell Wilbur to the farmer down the road.
(b) He is planning to take Wilbur to the County Fair.
(c) He wants to lock WIlbur up so no more webs will appear.
(d) He wants to keep Wilbur safe so no one will steal him.
4. What does Templeton do to help Wilbur during the awarding of Wilbur's prize?
(a) He brings Wilbur some food when the Zuckermans forget to feed him.
(b) He scares Uncle into running off.
(c) He gathers one last piece of writing for Charlotte to copy in her web.
(d) He bites Wilbur's tail to wake him up when he faints.
5. What is Charlotte's magnum opus?
(a) Her lower leg joints.
(b) Her abdomen.
(c) Her web.
(d) Her egg sac.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Zuckerman prepare Wilbur for the Fair?
2. What does Dr. Dorian predict will happen to Fern?
3. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
4. Which of the following is not an errand or favor that Templeton points out that he has done for Wilbur and Charlotte?
5. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)