|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
(a) Don't get overheated.
(b) Don't make a mess with cotton candy.
(c) Hang on tight to the swings.
(d) Watch out for pickpockets.
2. What does Fern want when everyone is preparing to take Wilbur to the judges' stand to receive a special award?
(a) To get some money for the midway.
(b) To give Wilbur a bath in buttermilk to clean him.
(c) To have her picture taken with Wilbur.
(d) To find Henry Fussy to come with them.
3. What does Charlotte know when she hears the song of the crickets at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) That school will soon begin again.
(b) That she doesn't have much time left.
(c) That all the little animals have grown up.
(d) That it is time to dig potatoes.
4. For whom does Charlotte say she is making her masterpiece?
(c) The Zuckermans.
5. Why must Charlotte stay behind in her web, rather than accompanying Wilbur in Chapter 15?
(a) It is time for her to lay an egg sac and fill it with eggs.
(b) The goose needs help with her new nest full of eggs.
(c) Someone must keep an eye on Templeton.
(d) Charlotte is afraid to leave her web.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is missing from the meeting when Charlotte calls attendance?
2. At the end of Chapter 18, how does Fern feel about the time she spent at the Fair?
3. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
4. With whom does Fern ride the Ferris wheel?
5. What does the cousin in Charlotte's first story do?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)