|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlotte want Templeton to come to the Fair?
(a) To run errands and do general work.
(b) Wilbur is the one who wants Templeton to come.
(c) To keep him from causing mischief in the barnyard while she is gone.
(d) To help her guard Wilbur.
2. In what does Fern's mother get interested in spite of herself?
(a) The story about Charlotte's cousin.
(b) Fern's explanation for how to take care of baby goslings.
(c) Fern and Avery's plans for building a new swing.
(d) Watching Fern knit a sweater for Wilbur.
3. What does Fern's mother accuse her of doing at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) Not taking good care of Wilbur.
(b) Spending too much time fighting with Avery.
(c) Doing a bad job with her chores.
(d) Making up wild tales.
4. How does Wilbur carry Charlotte's egg sac?
(a) In his mouth on top of his tongue.
(b) Stuck behind his medal.
(c) Tucked under his chin.
(d) Nestled behind his left ear.
5. Who does the voice on the loud speaker at the fair say cannot write?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the book, what does Fern claim is the most fun there is?
2. What happens in Wilbur's bad dream?
3. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
4. How does Wilbur react to his new found fame?
5. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)