|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
a) It is winter.
b) It is summer.
c) It is fall.
d) It is spring.
2. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
a) Templeton's speech.
b) Charlotte's speech.
c) Wilbur's speech.
d) The goose's speech.
3. For whom does Charlotte say she is making her masterpiece?
b) The Zuckermans.
4. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
a) It mostly smells of manure.
b) It mostly smells of hay.
c) It mostly smells of fish.
d) It mostly smells of new rope.
5. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
This section contains 746 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)