Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lurvy tries to wake up Wilbur?
(a) He gets red and embarassed when he is unable to wake the pig.
(b) He fans Wilbur with his new blanket.
(c) He drenches Mc. Zuckerman and Avery with a pail of water.
(d) He trips and falls into Mr. and Mrs. Arable.
2. What was the greatest moment in Mr. Zuckerman's life?
(a) Retiring and selling his farm to someone else.
(b) Meeting Mrs. Zuckerman.
(c) Winning a prize for Wilbur.
(d) Selling a pig for a lot of money.
3. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
(a) Staying close to your parents.
(b) Selling pigs.
(c) Eating junk food.
(d) Growing up.
4. How does Dr. Dorian imagine it must be like to sit in a barn and listen to animals?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
(a) She wants him to be in good shape so he can escape.
(b) She wants to teach him some new tricks for the County Fair.
(c) She wants him to lose weight and look less delicious.
(d) She wants to see if he is radiant in action.
6. What do most of Charlotte's children do after they hatch?
(a) Follow Wilbur around everywhere he goes.
(b) Make balloons and float away on the wind.
(c) Beg Templeton to collect words for them to write.
(d) Start spinning webs in all of the corners of the barn.
7. How are Wilbur's destiny and Templeton's destiny linked, according to Charlotte?
(a) They would make great pets for Fern and Avery.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman is plotting to get rid of both of them.
(c) They can help each other become stars if they pool their talents.
(d) If anything happens to Wilbur, Templeton won't have any food to eat.
8. What does Charlotte know when she hears the song of the crickets at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) That school will soon begin again.
(b) That it is time to dig potatoes.
(c) That all the little animals have grown up.
(d) That she doesn't have much time left.
9. What does Dr. Dorian predict will happen to Fern?
(a) Someday she will earn enough money to buy Wilbur back.
(b) Someday the animals will try to move into her house with her.
(c) Someday Henry Fussy will drop a remark that catches her attention.
(d) Someday she will become a great vet.
10. How does Charlotte describe the cousin in her second story?
(a) An aeronaut.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A climber.
(d) An artist.
11. What reason does Charlotte give for weaving her webs for Wilbur?
(a) She liked him.
(b) It was good practice for her web-weaving skills.
(c) She promised his mother she would help him.
(d) She made a bet with Templeton that she could save Wilbur.
12. Why does Charlotte want Templeton to come to the Fair?
(a) To run errands and do general work.
(b) To help her guard Wilbur.
(c) To keep him from causing mischief in the barnyard while she is gone.
(d) Wilbur is the one who wants Templeton to come.
13. At the end of Chapter 18, how does Fern feel about the time she spent at the Fair?
(a) She says she didn't enjoy it too much because the Ferris wheel made her sick to her stomach.
(b) She says she couldn't enjoy herself very much because she was too worried about Wilbur.
(c) She says she had a bad time because Avery and Henry Fussy kept teasing her.
(d) She says she had the best time she has ever had anywhere or any time in all of her whole life.
14. Who is missing from the meeting when Charlotte calls attendance?
(a) One of the goslings.
(c) The old sheep.
15. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
(a) Behind some dirty rags.
(b) Under the straw at the bottom of Wilbur's crate.
(c) Under some crumpled newspapers.
(d) In an old soda pop cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Charlotte say she is making her masterpiece?
2. Who wins first prize at the Fair?
3. What does Charlotte ask Templeton to bring her back from the fair?
4. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
5. How does the old sheep convince Templeton to go to the Fair?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)