|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
(a) Wilbur accidentally steps on it.
(b) Avery finds the egg and throws it at the barn wall.
(c) Avery falls on the trough and smashes the egg beneath it.
(d) Lurvy finds it and throws it on the trash heap.
2. What does Templeton do to help Wilbur during the awarding of Wilbur's prize?
(a) He bites Wilbur's tail to wake him up when he faints.
(b) He gathers one last piece of writing for Charlotte to copy in her web.
(c) He scares Uncle into running off.
(d) He brings Wilbur some food when the Zuckermans forget to feed him.
3. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The gander warns him.
(b) Fern warns him.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(d) The goose warns him.
4. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
(b) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(c) He is yelling for them to watch him.
(d) He is not well liked or trusted.
5. What reason does the old sheep give for why the people are fattening Wilbur up?
(a) They want him to be able to hold his own in a fight against other pigs.
(b) They plan to kill him.
(c) They want to win first prize at the County Fair.
(d) They want him to be healthy since he was the runt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Zuckerman tell his wife to do when they find the new web?
2. Which of the following is not a way that Charlotte's egg sac is described?
3. What are Fern and her parents doing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
5. What does the gander do that irritates Charlotte when she calls a meeting?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)