|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Charlotte say she is making her masterpiece?
(b) The Zuckermans.
2. Where is Avery at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Behind the barn, whittling sticks.
(b) Upstairs, looking for his slingshot.
(c) In the farmyard, bothering the animals.
(d) By the pond, catching frogs.
3. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
(a) Hide in the straw behind the barn.
(b) Run for the woods.
(c) Go find Fern.
(d) Hurry back to his pigpen.
4. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
(a) Killing a calf and killing a little pig.
(b) Killing a little girl and killing a little pig.
(c) Killing a spider and killing a little pig.
(d) Killing a full-grown pig and killing a little pig.
5. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks other animals will bother him.
(b) She thinks he will run away.
(c) She thinks he will be lonely.
(d) She thinks he will be cold at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fern want when everyone is preparing to take Wilbur to the judges' stand to receive a special award?
2. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
3. What does the author say Wilbur realizes is one of the most satisfying things in the world?
4. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
5. What does Dr. Dorian find just as miraculous as the writing in Charlotte's web?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)