|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a piece of advice Charlotte gives Wilbur at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Never hurry and never worry.
(b) Eat and drink only a little.
(c) Keep fit and don't lose your nerve.
(d) Gain weight and stay well.
2. What is the oldest sheep's idea for how Charlotte can get ideas for more words to write in her web?
(a) Templeton can collect and bring back paper advertisements from the dump.
(b) The goose and the gander can scare the mailman and steal some letters.
(c) The animals can sneak some of the Zuckermans' newspapers into the barn.
(d) Fern can bring books from her house.
3. Who is missing from the meeting when Charlotte calls attendance?
(a) The old sheep.
(b) One of the goslings.
4. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
(a) He thinks she is bloodthirsty.
(b) She is mean and teases him.
(c) She can't spend very much time with him.
(d) She doesn't like Fern.
5. What does Fern wish at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) That she never had to grow up.
(b) That she were riding the Ferris wheel with Henry Fussy.
(c) That this day would never end.
(d) That Wilbur will live forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ties a string to Wilbur's tail and why?
2. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
3. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
4. Why did Charlotte want to make the Zuckermans think that Wilbur is an unusual pig?
5. What was the greatest moment in Mr. Zuckerman's life?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)