|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
(a) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Almost every afternoon.
(d) Three times a day.
2. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
(a) Fern and her parents.
(b) Fern and Avery.
(c) Everybody in the barn cellar.
(d) Fern and her aunt and uncle.
3. What is Charlotte's idea for saving Wilbur?
(a) She will help him escape under the fence.
(b) She will find someone to buy him from Zuckerman.
(c) She will play a trick on Zuckerman.
(d) She will convince Fern to take him back.
4. Who does the voice on the loud speaker at the fair say cannot write?
5. What is Mr. Zuckerman's dream about Wilbur?
(a) He dreams that Wilbur runs away and gets dirty.
(b) He dreams that Wilbur grows big and wrecks the tents and rides at the Fair.
(c) He dreams that Wilbur grows huge and wins many blue ribbons at the Fair.
(d) He dreams that Wilbur is turned into delicious bacon and ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
2. Where does Templeton live?
3. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
4. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
5. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)