|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wilbur's first bed?
(a) A blanket in the corner of Fern's room.
(b) A pillow in the hall closet.
(c) A box in the woodshed.
(d) A box near the stove in the kitchen.
2. What does Dr. Dorian predict will happen to Fern?
(a) Someday Henry Fussy will drop a remark that catches her attention.
(b) Someday she will earn enough money to buy Wilbur back.
(c) Someday the animals will try to move into her house with her.
(d) Someday she will become a great vet.
3. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
(a) Because of Uncle's funny jokes.
(b) Because of Uncle's winning personality.
(c) Because of Uncle's size and weight.
(d) Because of Uncle's cleanliness.
4. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
(a) Everybody in the barn cellar.
(b) Fern and Avery.
(c) Fern and her parents.
(d) Fern and her aunt and uncle.
5. What recent barnyard event does Fern tell her parents about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The old sheep getting sheared.
(b) Wilbur learning how to escape his yard.
(c) Charlotte weaving a beautiful web.
(d) The goslings hatching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
2. What does Templeton do to help Wilbur during the awarding of Wilbur's prize?
3. How does Fern feed her new pet?
4. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
5. What is the first question Fern asks her mother in the book?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)