|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He eats a bunch of crops.
(b) He scares a flock of chickens.
(c) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(d) He plows up some ground with his nose.
2. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
(a) The goose.
(c) The old sheep.
3. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
(a) Fern and Avery.
(b) Fern and her aunt and uncle.
(c) Fern and her parents.
(d) Everybody in the barn cellar.
4. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
(a) Mrs. Zuckerman is preparing to sell Wilbur behind Mr. Zuckerman's back.
(b) Templeton is planning to steal all of Wilbur's food.
(c) Charlotte is thinking about ways to ruin Wilbur's life.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman and Lurvy are plotting to kill him.
5. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
(a) She is running errands for her mother.
(b) She is away at school.
(c) She is busy playing with friends.
(d) She must do her other chores then.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
2. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
3. What does "salutations" mean?
4. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)