|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
(a) Make sure the victim is a bad insect.
(b) Warn Wilbur so he can look away.
(c) Put the victim to sleep.
(d) Apologize to the victim.
2. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He thinks he can trust her, but she will hurt and betray him.
(b) He thinks she will be able to rid the farmyard entirely of bugs.
(c) He thinks she is only bold and cruel, but actually she has a kind heart.
(d) He thinks she is silly and beneath his notice.
3. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
(a) She carries him home in her arms.
(b) She pushes him in her doll carriage while he sleeps.
(c) She sits under a tree and settles him in her lap for a nap.
(d) She lets him rest in the grass while she climbs trees.
4. How does Wilbur react to his new found fame?
(a) He insists on having Templeton help him collect newspaper clippings about himself.
(b) He remains modest and unspoiled.
(c) He orders the other animals around.
(d) He becomes stuck up and refuses to associate with the other animals.
5. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
(a) Under some crumpled newspapers.
(b) Behind some dirty rags.
(c) In an old soda pop cup.
(d) Under the straw at the bottom of Wilbur's crate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
2. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
3. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
4. Why does Mr. Zuckerman ask Lurvy to start building a crate for Wilbur?
5. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)