|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
(a) They will promise not to kill him.
(b) Fern can walk down the road and visit Wilbur as often as she likes.
(c) Mrs. Arable thinks it is a terrible idea.
(d) Once Wilbur is sent away, Fern will forget all about him.
2. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
(a) He handles stuff like this all the time.
(b) He doesn't want to make the barn smell bad.
(c) He doesn't want to ruin his other things.
(d) He doesn't want to upset the goose and gander.
3. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
(a) A creepy, bloodthirsty pest.
(b) Wilbur's best friend, who is terribly clever.
(c) A tiny spider, who is not very important compared to the other animals.
(d) A wise teacher.
4. What reason does Charlotte give Wilbur for why he doesn't need a web?
(a) It's too much of a bother to take care of.
(b) He already has a nice place to sleep.
(c) Zuckerman feeds him.
(d) He wouldn't like how bugs taste.
5. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
(a) It has been attacking the other pigs.
(b) He wants to sell the meat at market.
(c) It is the runt of the litter.
(d) He wants to cook it for breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
2. What does Fern wish at the end of Chapter 19?
3. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
4. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
5. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)