|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Thin, but pleasant.
(b) Tiny, but sinister.
(c) Sweet and friendly.
(d) Deep and rumbling.
2. How does Wilbur convince Templeton to retrieve Charlotte's egg sac for him?
(a) He offers Templeton a stack of junk food people have dropped in his pen.
(b) He tells Templeton the oldest sheep will punish him when they return to the farm.
(c) He threatens to call Mr. Zuckerman's attention to the rat.
(d) He promises to let Templeton always have first choice of the food in his trough.
3. What does Mrs. Arable do when Fern first claims that the animals talk?
(a) Gazes at her with a queer, worried look.
(b) Ignores Fern and tells her to stop being silly.
(c) Gets bored and tells Fern to stop making up stories.
(d) Laughs and asks to hear more.
4. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
(a) He is hiding in a pile of straw.
(b) She is near-sighted.
(c) The lamb is blocking her view.
(d) She is too busy spinning her web to look at him.
5. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
2. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
3. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
4. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
5. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)