|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fern change her sneakers?
(a) They got wet when she walked through the grass.
(b) She has outgrown them.
(c) She stepped in pig manure in the barn.
(d) They have holes in them.
2. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
(b) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(c) He is yelling for them to watch him.
(d) He is not well liked or trusted.
3. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
(b) Running around for exercise.
(c) Chatting with Templeton the rat.
(d) Standing still and thinking about what it is like to be alive.
4. How does Mr. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
(a) He says he hears them talking, too.
(b) He tells Mrs. Arable Fern is spending too much time at the barn.
(c) He seems amused and says maybe animals do talk.
(d) He is worried something is wrong with her ears.
5. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
(b) The goose.
(c) The old sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte predict for Wilbur after he has been awarded the special prize?
2. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
3. What reason does Charlotte give Wilbur for why he doesn't need a web?
4. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
5. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)