|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Dorian imagine it must be like to sit in a barn and listen to animals?
2. What reason does Charlotte give Wilbur for why he doesn't need a web?
(a) He wouldn't like how bugs taste.
(b) It's too much of a bother to take care of.
(c) Zuckerman feeds him.
(d) He already has a nice place to sleep.
3. What does the cousin in Charlotte's first story do?
(a) Live in the same web in a house for 53 years.
(b) Ride on a truck from city to city.
(c) Catch and eat a fish.
(d) Burrow underground and make a web there.
4. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(b) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
(c) He is not well liked or trusted.
(d) He is yelling for them to watch him.
5. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
(a) She must bring food for all the farm animals.
(b) She can only come once a week.
(c) She must help out with chores around the farm.
(d) She cannot let Wilbur out or enter his pigpen herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
2. How are Wilbur's destiny and Templeton's destiny linked, according to Charlotte?
3. Where does Wilbur want Charlotte to come with him?
4. What happens when Lurvy tries to wake up Wilbur?
5. Who ties a string to Wilbur's tail and why?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)