|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fern feed her new pet?
(a) With cold milk from a bowl.
(b) Fern's mother feeds the pet.
(c) With a handful of slops from breakfast.
(d) With warm milk from a baby's nursing bottle.
2. Where does Wilbur want Charlotte to come with him?
(a) To the County Fair.
(b) To his new owner's farm.
(c) Back to Fern's house.
(d) Out into the barnyard.
3. Why does Charlotte say that it doesn't matter if Wilbur isn't actually terrific?
(a) Because she will pick another word to write in her next web.
(b) Because she will teach him some terrific tricks.
(c) Because people don't expect much from a pig anyway.
(d) Because people believe anything they read in print.
4. What does the old sheep say happens to young pigs around Christmas time?
(a) They get fed extra good slops from holiday leftovers.
(b) They have wreaths of holly hung around their necks.
(c) They get left outside in the cold yard.
(d) They get murdered.
5. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The gander warns him.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(c) Fern warns him.
(d) The goose warns him.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Fern ride the Ferris wheel?
2. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
3. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
4. What is Charlotte doing at the end of Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)