|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
(a) Standing still and thinking about what it is like to be alive.
(c) Chatting with Templeton the rat.
(d) Running around for exercise.
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A mess.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A gold mine.
(d) An abomination.
3. How does Wilbur convince Templeton to retrieve Charlotte's egg sac for him?
(a) He offers Templeton a stack of junk food people have dropped in his pen.
(b) He threatens to call Mr. Zuckerman's attention to the rat.
(c) He tells Templeton the oldest sheep will punish him when they return to the farm.
(d) He promises to let Templeton always have first choice of the food in his trough.
4. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
(a) The lamb is blocking her view.
(b) He is hiding in a pile of straw.
(c) She is too busy spinning her web to look at him.
(d) She is near-sighted.
5. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
(d) Mr. Zuckerman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
2. What does the cousin in Charlotte's first story do?
3. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
4. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
5. How does Mr. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)