|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
(a) Because of Uncle's cleanliness.
(b) Because of Uncle's winning personality.
(c) Because of Uncle's funny jokes.
(d) Because of Uncle's size and weight.
2. What does Fern wish at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) That Wilbur will live forever.
(b) That she were riding the Ferris wheel with Henry Fussy.
(c) That this day would never end.
(d) That she never had to grow up.
3. Where does Wilbur want Charlotte to come with him?
(a) Out into the barnyard.
(b) Back to Fern's house.
(c) To the County Fair.
(d) To his new owner's farm.
4. What reason does the old sheep give for why the people are fattening Wilbur up?
(a) They want to win first prize at the County Fair.
(b) They want him to be able to hold his own in a fight against other pigs.
(c) They plan to kill him.
(d) They want him to be healthy since he was the runt.
5. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Sweet and friendly.
(b) Thin, but pleasant.
(c) Deep and rumbling.
(d) Tiny, but sinister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
2. How does Mr. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
3. What does the gander do that irritates Charlotte when she calls a meeting?
4. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
5. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)