|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
(a) Flies and bugs are what come to her.
(b) If she didn't eat flies and bugs, they would grow so numerous they would destroy the earth.
(c) The other spiders will make fun of her if she doesn't eat bugs.
(d) No one brings her her meals the way Wilbur is fed every day.
2. In which season was Wilbur born?
(a) He was born in spring.
(b) He was born in fall.
(c) He was born in summer.
(d) He was born in winter.
3. What does Fern wish at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) That she never had to grow up.
(b) That this day would never end.
(c) That Wilbur will live forever.
(d) That she were riding the Ferris wheel with Henry Fussy.
4. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) A friend.
(b) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
(c) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
(d) Better food.
5. How are Wilbur's destiny and Templeton's destiny linked, according to Charlotte?
(a) Mr. Zuckerman is plotting to get rid of both of them.
(b) They would make great pets for Fern and Avery.
(c) If anything happens to Wilbur, Templeton won't have any food to eat.
(d) They can help each other become stars if they pool their talents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
2. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
3. What does Charlotte predict for Wilbur after he has been awarded the special prize?
4. What was the greatest moment in Mr. Zuckerman's life?
5. What does Wilbur do when he hears why the people are fattening him up?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)