|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fern change her sneakers?
(a) She has outgrown them.
(b) She stepped in pig manure in the barn.
(c) They have holes in them.
(d) They got wet when she walked through the grass.
2. What recent barnyard event does Fern tell her parents about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) The goslings hatching.
(b) Wilbur learning how to escape his yard.
(c) The old sheep getting sheared.
(d) Charlotte weaving a beautiful web.
3. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
(a) Under some crumpled newspapers.
(b) In an old soda pop cup.
(c) Under the straw at the bottom of Wilbur's crate.
(d) Behind some dirty rags.
4. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
(a) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Almost every afternoon.
(d) Three times a day.
5. When will all the babies be born on the farm?
(a) In the winter.
(b) In the summer.
(c) In the fall.
(d) In the spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
2. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
3. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
4. How does Dr. Dorian imagine it must be like to sit in a barn and listen to animals?
5. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)