|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the old sheep give for why the people are fattening Wilbur up?
(a) They plan to kill him.
(b) They want him to be healthy since he was the runt.
(c) They want him to be able to hold his own in a fight against other pigs.
(d) They want to win first prize at the County Fair.
2. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
(a) She frowns and says, "No good will come of this."
(b) She laughs and says "A rat is a rat."
(c) She asks if she can have an egg next time.
(d) She warns the rest of the animals to watch their things.
3. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
(a) A swing.
(b) The ladder to the hay loft.
(c) An old wagon.
(d) Hay bales.
4. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
(a) Talk to herself.
(b) Yawn over and over.
(c) Sing songs.
(d) Snack on flies.
5. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
(a) Make sure the victim is a bad insect.
(b) Put the victim to sleep.
(c) Warn Wilbur so he can look away.
(d) Apologize to the victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
2. Why do the judges award Wilbur a special prize?
3. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
4. At the end of Chapter 18, how does Fern feel about the time she spent at the Fair?
5. What happens when Lurvy tries to wake up Wilbur?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)