|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
(a) Fern and her parents.
(b) Everybody in the barn cellar.
(c) Fern and her aunt and uncle.
(d) Fern and Avery.
2. Why does Charlotte want Templeton to come to the Fair?
(a) To help her guard Wilbur.
(b) To run errands and do general work.
(c) Wilbur is the one who wants Templeton to come.
(d) To keep him from causing mischief in the barnyard while she is gone.
3. What does Mrs. Arable do when Fern first claims that the animals talk?
(a) Gets bored and tells Fern to stop making up stories.
(b) Ignores Fern and tells her to stop being silly.
(c) Laughs and asks to hear more.
(d) Gazes at her with a queer, worried look.
4. Why does Mrs. Arable say Mr. Arable is probably right to kill the pig?
(a) It is mean and will hurt the other animals.
(b) It is probably going to die anyway.
(c) The family needs the money the pig's meat will bring.
(d) It will taste delicious.
5. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It is winter.
(b) It is fall.
(c) It is spring.
(d) It is summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
2. Where is Avery at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. Who does the voice on the loud speaker at the fair say cannot write?
4. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
5. How does the author describe a spider's web at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)