|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
(a) A creepy, bloodthirsty pest.
(b) A wise teacher.
(c) Wilbur's best friend, who is terribly clever.
(d) A tiny spider, who is not very important compared to the other animals.
2. Why does Mrs. Arable say Mr. Arable is probably right to kill the pig?
(a) It is probably going to die anyway.
(b) The family needs the money the pig's meat will bring.
(c) It will taste delicious.
(d) It is mean and will hurt the other animals.
3. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of hay.
(b) It mostly smells of fish.
(c) It mostly smells of manure.
(d) It mostly smells of new rope.
4. How does Charlotte describe the cousin in her second story?
(a) A climber.
(b) An artist.
(c) A sailor.
(d) An aeronaut.
5. What does Fern's mother accuse her of doing at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) Not taking good care of Wilbur.
(b) Doing a bad job with her chores.
(c) Making up wild tales.
(d) Spending too much time fighting with Avery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
2. What happens when Lurvy tries to wake up Wilbur?
3. Where is Fern when Wilbur receives his special award?
4. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
5. At the end of Chapter 18, how does Fern feel about the time she spent at the Fair?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)