|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
(a) She wants to see if he is radiant in action.
(b) She wants him to be in good shape so he can escape.
(c) She wants to teach him some new tricks for the County Fair.
(d) She wants him to lose weight and look less delicious.
2. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
(a) The goose.
(b) The old sheep.
3. What is Charlotte's idea for saving Wilbur?
(a) She will help him escape under the fence.
(b) She will play a trick on Zuckerman.
(c) She will convince Fern to take him back.
(d) She will find someone to buy him from Zuckerman.
4. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Lurvy notices.
(c) Fern notices.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
5. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) It's a dud.
(b) Templeton touched it.
(c) She didn't keep it warm enough.
(d) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Charlotte want to make the Zuckermans think that Wilbur is an unusual pig?
2. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
3. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
4. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
5. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)