|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A mess.
(b) A miracle.
(c) An abomination.
(d) A gold mine.
2. What has Charlotte woven into her web?
(a) The words "SOME PIG".
(b) A picture of a first prize ribbon.
(c) The words "WILBUR'S HOME".
(d) A picture of Wilbur.
3. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
(a) The sound of the goose turning on her nest and clucking to herself.
(b) A bad tummy-ache from eating too much slop.
(c) The sound of Templeton gnawing a hole in the grain bin.
(d) Having many things on his mind.
4. What does the author say Wilbur realizes is one of the most satisfying things in the world?
(a) A good dinner.
5. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not watch Wilbur.
(b) She does not sing.
(c) She does not listen.
(d) She does not sit and think.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gander do that irritates Charlotte when she calls a meeting?
2. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
3. What does Charlotte say is the dirtiest trick she ever heard of?
4. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
5. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)