|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gander do that irritates Charlotte when she calls a meeting?
(a) Refuses to show up on time.
(b) Tries to run the meeting himself.
(c) Repeats words.
(d) Keeps interrupting her.
2. What spider body part does Charlotte teach Wilbur about?
(a) The legs.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The abdomen.
(d) The fangs.
3. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
(a) Apologize to the victim.
(b) Make sure the victim is a bad insect.
(c) Put the victim to sleep.
(d) Warn Wilbur so he can look away.
4. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
(a) Give him extra-nice slops to eat.
(b) Feed him sulphur and molasses.
(c) Take him for a walk around the barn.
(d) Play with him for an hour a day.
5. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
(b) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
(c) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
(d) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
2. What does Mrs. Arable do when Fern first claims that the animals talk?
3. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
4. What happens in Wilbur's bad dream?
5. In what does Fern's mother get interested in spite of herself?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)