|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte know when she hears the song of the crickets at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) That it is time to dig potatoes.
(b) That all the little animals have grown up.
(c) That school will soon begin again.
(d) That she doesn't have much time left.
2. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
(a) She says Wilbur dislikes her.
(b) She says Wilbur is spooked by her.
(c) She says Wilbur tolerates her.
(d) She says Wilbur adores her.
3. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
(a) Ask Templeton if he saw anything suspicious the night before.
(b) Wake up each animal one by one and ask him or her if he or she is the friend.
(c) Look under the hay and behind his food trough.
(d) Ask the party who addressed him the night before to give him a sign.
4. Why must Charlotte stay behind in her web, rather than accompanying Wilbur in Chapter 15?
(a) Someone must keep an eye on Templeton.
(b) The goose needs help with her new nest full of eggs.
(c) Charlotte is afraid to leave her web.
(d) It is time for her to lay an egg sac and fill it with eggs.
5. What does Charlotte write in her last web?
(a) With New Radiant Action.
(c) Pig Supreme.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
2. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
3. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
4. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
5. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)