|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
(a) When your spirit is weak and your soul is sad.
(b) When your stomach is full and your head is heavy.
(c) When your stomach is empty and your mind is full.
(d) When your heart is heavy and your mind is light.
2. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Lurvy notices.
(b) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Fern notices.
3. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
(a) In an old soda pop cup.
(b) Under the straw at the bottom of Wilbur's crate.
(c) Behind some dirty rags.
(d) Under some crumpled newspapers.
4. How does the author describe a spider's web at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Stringy and ugly.
(b) Easily broken.
(c) Stronger than it looks.
(d) Made of thick, sticky cords.
5. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
(b) Standing still and thinking about what it is like to be alive.
(c) Running around for exercise.
(d) Chatting with Templeton the rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
2. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
3. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
4. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
5. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)