|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
(a) Selling pigs.
(b) Staying close to your parents.
(c) Eating junk food.
(d) Growing up.
2. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Tiny, but sinister.
(b) Thin, but pleasant.
(c) Sweet and friendly.
(d) Deep and rumbling.
3. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) Straw from his bed.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) His favorite toy.
(d) His best blanket.
4. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
(a) Warn Wilbur so he can look away.
(b) Make sure the victim is a bad insect.
(c) Apologize to the victim.
(d) Put the victim to sleep.
5. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
(a) Templeton does.
(b) Fern does.
(c) The old sheep does.
(d) The goose does.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
2. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
3. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
4. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
5. Who is missing from the meeting when Charlotte calls attendance?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)