|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
(a) Because of Uncle's winning personality.
(b) Because of Uncle's size and weight.
(c) Because of Uncle's cleanliness.
(d) Because of Uncle's funny jokes.
2. At the end of Chapter 18, how does Fern feel about the time she spent at the Fair?
(a) She says she couldn't enjoy herself very much because she was too worried about Wilbur.
(b) She says she had the best time she has ever had anywhere or any time in all of her whole life.
(c) She says she didn't enjoy it too much because the Ferris wheel made her sick to her stomach.
(d) She says she had a bad time because Avery and Henry Fussy kept teasing her.
3. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
(a) She says Wilbur adores her.
(b) She says Wilbur tolerates her.
(c) She says Wilbur is spooked by her.
(d) She says Wilbur dislikes her.
4. Why did Charlotte want to make the Zuckermans think that Wilbur is an unusual pig?
(a) So they will give him better food.
(b) So they'll enter him in the County Fair pig contest.
(c) So they will let him live with Fern again.
(d) So they wouldn't kill and eat him.
5. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) That she will always be his friend.
(b) That she will help him think of something nice to do for Fern.
(c) That she will save him.
(d) That she will make him the best Christmas present ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
2. How does Fern like the barn best?
3. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
4. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
5. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)