|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wilbur want Charlotte to come with him?
(a) To the County Fair.
(b) Back to Fern's house.
(c) Out into the barnyard.
(d) To his new owner's farm.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
(a) Mean and spiteful.
(b) Sensible and useful.
(c) Bloodthirsty and disgusting.
(d) Silly and misguided.
3. Which of the following is not someone bothered by flies?
(a) The sheep are not bothered.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Zuckerman are not bothered.
(c) Fern is not bothered.
(d) The cows are not bothered.
4. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
(a) That he is really too young to go out into the world alone.
(b) That tomorrow he will try to escape again.
(c) That next time he will head for the woods first.
(d) That he is miserable living at the Zuckerman farm.
5. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Lurvy notices.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Fern notices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte do in the night at the Fair that she almost never does?
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
3. What does Mr. Arable do to make Wilbur feel faint?
4. What does Dr. Dorian predict will happen to Fern?
5. What does "salutations" mean?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)