|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
(a) After lunch.
(b) In the morning.
(c) In the evening.
(d) On Saturday.
2. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
(b) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
(c) Better food.
(d) A friend.
3. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks he will be lonely.
(b) She thinks he will be cold at night.
(c) She thinks other animals will bother him.
(d) She thinks he will run away.
4. Which of the following is not someone bothered by flies?
(a) The cows are not bothered.
(b) Fern is not bothered.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Zuckerman are not bothered.
(d) The sheep are not bothered.
5. What does Charlotte say is the dirtiest trick she ever heard of?
(a) The old sheep teasing Wilbur.
(b) Templeton sneaking all the best bits out of Wilbur's food trough.
(c) Fern planning to sell Wilbur to get money for Christmas presents.
(d) People planning to kill pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
2. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
3. What does the cousin in Charlotte's first story do?
4. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
5. How does Fern feed her new pet?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)