|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
2. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
(a) Eat and drink cheeseburgers and soda pop.
(b) Win a doll by spinning a wheel.
(c) Play the ring toss game.
(d) Steer a jet plane.
3. Why does Fern put on her prettiest dress before the fair?
(a) Her father tells her that only tomboys wear overalls all the time.
(b) He mother makes her change into it.
(c) She knows she will see boys at the Fair.
(d) She wants to look nice for Wilbur.
4. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
(a) She says Wilbur tolerates her.
(b) She says Wilbur adores her.
(c) She says Wilbur is spooked by her.
(d) She says Wilbur dislikes her.
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(b) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(c) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
(d) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
2. What does Wilbur do when he hears why the people are fattening him up?
3. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
4. What is the oldest sheep's idea for how Charlotte can get ideas for more words to write in her web?
5. Charlotte tells Wilbur that she does her best thinking when?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)