|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
(a) Holds a bottle for him.
(b) Ties a bib on him.
(c) Wipes his snout with a napkin.
(d) Warms his milk.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
(a) Bloodthirsty and disgusting.
(b) Sensible and useful.
(c) Silly and misguided.
(d) Mean and spiteful.
3. What does the author say Wilbur realizes is one of the most satisfying things in the world?
(c) A good dinner.
4. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
(a) Lurvy finds it and throws it on the trash heap.
(b) Wilbur accidentally steps on it.
(c) Avery falls on the trough and smashes the egg beneath it.
(d) Avery finds the egg and throws it at the barn wall.
5. What does Charlotte ask Templeton to bring her back from the fair?
(a) A word, so she can write something new in her web.
(b) Some rope, so they can make a pretend web for Wilbur.
(c) Fern, to come talk to Wilbur.
(d) Some junk food, to cheer Wilbur up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
2. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
3. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
4. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
5. How does Charlotte describe the cousin in her second story?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)