|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
(a) A bee.
(b) A fly.
(c) An ant.
(d) A mosquito.
2. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) Fern warns him.
(b) The goose warns him.
(c) The gander warns him.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
3. What does Charlotte write in her last web?
(a) With New Radiant Action.
(c) Pig Supreme.
4. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He eats it for dinner.
(b) He adds it to his collection.
(c) He paints it.
(d) He sits on it to hatch it.
5. Who does Avery try to catch in the barn?
(a) He tries to catch Wilbur.
(b) He tries to catch Charlotte.
(c) He tries to catch his escaped pet frog.
(d) He tries to catch Templeton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe a spider's web at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
3. Why did Charlotte want to make the Zuckermans think that Wilbur is an unusual pig?
4. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
5. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)