|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Cool of the Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
2. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
(a) Ask Templeton if he saw anything suspicious the night before.
(b) Ask the party who addressed him the night before to give him a sign.
(c) Look under the hay and behind his food trough.
(d) Wake up each animal one by one and ask him or her if he or she is the friend.
3. Why must Charlotte stay behind in her web, rather than accompanying Wilbur in Chapter 15?
(a) The goose needs help with her new nest full of eggs.
(b) Someone must keep an eye on Templeton.
(c) It is time for her to lay an egg sac and fill it with eggs.
(d) Charlotte is afraid to leave her web.
4. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
(a) Wilbur accidentally steps on it.
(b) Lurvy finds it and throws it on the trash heap.
(c) Avery falls on the trough and smashes the egg beneath it.
(d) Avery finds the egg and throws it at the barn wall.
5. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) It's a dud.
(b) Templeton touched it.
(c) She didn't keep it warm enough.
(d) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
2. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
3. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
4. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
5. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)