|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) His best blanket.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) Straw from his bed.
(d) His favorite toy.
2. Who is Dr. Dorian?
(a) A professor who studies talking animals.
(b) The farmyard vet.
(c) The local minister.
(d) Fern's family doctor.
3. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Almost every afternoon.
(c) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
(d) Once a week.
4. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Fern notices.
(c) Lurvy notices.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
5. Where does Wilbur want Charlotte to come with him?
(a) Back to Fern's house.
(b) To the County Fair.
(c) To his new owner's farm.
(d) Out into the barnyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Wilbur's destiny and Templeton's destiny linked, according to Charlotte?
2. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
3. Why does Charlotte say that it doesn't matter if Wilbur isn't actually terrific?
4. How does Mrs. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
5. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)