|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlotte say that it doesn't matter if Wilbur isn't actually terrific?
(a) Because she will teach him some terrific tricks.
(b) Because people don't expect much from a pig anyway.
(c) Because people believe anything they read in print.
(d) Because she will pick another word to write in her next web.
2. Why must Charlotte stay behind in her web, rather than accompanying Wilbur in Chapter 15?
(a) Charlotte is afraid to leave her web.
(b) It is time for her to lay an egg sac and fill it with eggs.
(c) Someone must keep an eye on Templeton.
(d) The goose needs help with her new nest full of eggs.
3. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
4. Charlotte tells Wilbur that she does her best thinking when?
(a) When she's ripping up an old web to make room for a new one.
(b) When she's hanging head-down at the top of her web.
(c) When she's spinning a new web.
(d) When she's sucking the blood of an insect.
5. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
(b) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
(c) "No one will ever be your friend."
(d) "I can help you make a new friend."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Dorian?
2. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
3. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
4. Who does Avery try to catch in the barn?
5. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)