|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
(a) She says Wilbur dislikes her.
(b) She says Wilbur adores her.
(c) She says Wilbur tolerates her.
(d) She says Wilbur is spooked by her.
2. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
(a) Steal all the eggs on the farm.
(b) Eat all of Wilbur's food.
(c) Kill a gosling.
(d) Rip up Charlotte's web.
3. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
(a) She cannot let Wilbur out or enter his pigpen herself.
(b) She must help out with chores around the farm.
(c) She must bring food for all the farm animals.
(d) She can only come once a week.
4. Who does Avery try to catch in the barn?
(a) He tries to catch his escaped pet frog.
(b) He tries to catch Charlotte.
(c) He tries to catch Templeton.
(d) He tries to catch Wilbur.
5. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not listen.
(b) She does not sing.
(c) She does not watch Wilbur.
(d) She does not sit and think.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
2. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
3. Why does Mr. Zuckerman ask Lurvy to start building a crate for Wilbur?
4. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
5. How does the rain in Chapter 4 disrupt Wilbur's plans?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)