|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Wilbur's destiny and Templeton's destiny linked, according to Charlotte?
(a) They would make great pets for Fern and Avery.
(b) They can help each other become stars if they pool their talents.
(c) If anything happens to Wilbur, Templeton won't have any food to eat.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman is plotting to get rid of both of them.
2. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Fern notices.
(b) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(c) Lurvy notices.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
3. What about Fern's behavior does her mother not find normal?
(a) Refusing to wash dishes or help with the laundry.
(b) Wanting to be a tomboy with Avery.
(c) Mooning after boys in her class.
(d) Spending so much time alone with just animals.
4. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
(a) Mrs. Arable.
(c) The Zuckermans.
(d) Mr. Arable.
5. Where is Avery at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) By the pond, catching frogs.
(b) In the farmyard, bothering the animals.
(c) Behind the barn, whittling sticks.
(d) Upstairs, looking for his slingshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
3. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
4. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
5. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)