|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It is fall.
(b) It is summer.
(c) It is winter.
(d) It is spring.
2. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
(a) Killing a spider and killing a little pig.
(b) Killing a little girl and killing a little pig.
(c) Killing a calf and killing a little pig.
(d) Killing a full-grown pig and killing a little pig.
3. What spider body part does Charlotte teach Wilbur about?
(a) The legs.
(b) The abdomen.
(c) The fangs.
(d) The eyes.
4. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Tiny, but sinister.
(b) Sweet and friendly.
(c) Deep and rumbling.
(d) Thin, but pleasant.
5. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Fern notices.
(c) Lurvy notices.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
2. Why did Charlotte want to make the Zuckermans think that Wilbur is an unusual pig?
3. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
4. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
5. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)