|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
(a) She warns the rest of the animals to watch their things.
(b) She asks if she can have an egg next time.
(c) She laughs and says "A rat is a rat."
(d) She frowns and says, "No good will come of this."
2. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
(a) Hay bales.
(b) An old wagon.
(c) A swing.
(d) The ladder to the hay loft.
3. What happens in Wilbur's bad dream?
(a) Charlotte dies.
(b) Men come to get him with knives and guns.
(c) Templeton takes all of his food.
(d) Fern moves away.
4. What does Mr. Arable say when Fern pleads with him to not kill the pig?
(a) That he will sell it to her.
(b) That he's her father and she must listen to him.
(c) That she will have to learn to control herself.
(d) That she should not be a silly, weak girl.
5. Where is Avery at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Upstairs, looking for his slingshot.
(b) In the farmyard, bothering the animals.
(c) By the pond, catching frogs.
(d) Behind the barn, whittling sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
2. How does Fern like the barn best?
3. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
4. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
5. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)