|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which season was Wilbur born?
(a) He was born in fall.
(b) He was born in winter.
(c) He was born in spring.
(d) He was born in summer.
2. What does "salutations" mean?
(a) "Quiet times."
(c) "Best friends."
3. How does the rain in Chapter 4 disrupt Wilbur's plans?
(a) He had wanted to go out and dig a new hole in his yard.
(b) All the loudest animals are driven inside the barn by the rain.
(c) The sound of the raindrops disturbs his nap.
(d) A leaky roof makes rain drip and soak his bed.
4. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
(a) Killing a little girl and killing a little pig.
(b) Killing a full-grown pig and killing a little pig.
(c) Killing a spider and killing a little pig.
(d) Killing a calf and killing a little pig.
5. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
(b) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
(c) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
(d) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Wilbur realizes is one of the most satisfying things in the world?
2. Why does Mr. Zuckerman ask Lurvy to start building a crate for Wilbur?
3. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
4. Charlotte tells Wilbur that she does her best thinking when?
5. Why does Fern change her sneakers?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)