|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte say is the dirtiest trick she ever heard of?
(a) The old sheep teasing Wilbur.
(b) People planning to kill pigs.
(c) Fern planning to sell Wilbur to get money for Christmas presents.
(d) Templeton sneaking all the best bits out of Wilbur's food trough.
2. What does "salutations" mean?
(a) "Best friends."
(d) "Quiet times."
3. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
(a) A swing.
(b) Hay bales.
(c) An old wagon.
(d) The ladder to the hay loft.
4. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "No one will ever be your friend."
(b) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
(c) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
(d) "I can help you make a new friend."
5. What is Charlotte's idea for saving Wilbur?
(a) She will find someone to buy him from Zuckerman.
(b) She will help him escape under the fence.
(c) She will play a trick on Zuckerman.
(d) She will convince Fern to take him back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
2. How does Mrs. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
3. What does Mr. Arable say when Fern pleads with him to not kill the pig?
4. What is the first question Fern asks her mother in the book?
5. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)