|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
(a) Standing still and thinking about what it is like to be alive.
(c) Running around for exercise.
(d) Chatting with Templeton the rat.
2. How does Fern feed her new pet?
(a) With a handful of slops from breakfast.
(b) Fern's mother feeds the pet.
(c) With warm milk from a baby's nursing bottle.
(d) With cold milk from a bowl.
3. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
4. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
(a) She carries him home in her arms.
(b) She pushes him in her doll carriage while he sleeps.
(c) She lets him rest in the grass while she climbs trees.
(d) She sits under a tree and settles him in her lap for a nap.
5. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
(a) She says Wilbur dislikes her.
(b) She says Wilbur is spooked by her.
(c) She says Wilbur adores her.
(d) She says Wilbur tolerates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old sheep say happens to young pigs around Christmas time?
2. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
3. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
4. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
5. What does Mr. Zuckerman tell his wife to do when they find the new web?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)