|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(b) He is yelling for them to watch him.
(c) He is not well liked or trusted.
(d) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
2. Who is Dr. Dorian?
(a) Fern's family doctor.
(b) The local minister.
(c) The farmyard vet.
(d) A professor who studies talking animals.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
(a) She wants to see if he is radiant in action.
(b) She wants to teach him some new tricks for the County Fair.
(c) She wants him to be in good shape so he can escape.
(d) She wants him to lose weight and look less delicious.
4. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
(a) A pig of his own.
(b) The puppy he has wanted for months.
(c) A new wooden dagger.
(d) A new air rifle.
5. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
(a) Mrs. Arable.
(b) Mr. Arable.
(d) The Zuckermans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
2. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
3. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
4. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
5. What has Charlotte woven into her web?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)