|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
(a) On Saturday.
(b) After lunch.
(c) In the evening.
(d) In the morning.
2. What does the gander do that irritates Charlotte when she calls a meeting?
(a) Tries to run the meeting himself.
(b) Repeats words.
(c) Keeps interrupting her.
(d) Refuses to show up on time.
3. Which of the following is not a piece of advice Charlotte gives Wilbur at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Eat and drink only a little.
(b) Keep fit and don't lose your nerve.
(c) Never hurry and never worry.
(d) Gain weight and stay well.
4. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
(a) Wilbur's speech.
(b) Charlotte's speech.
(c) The goose's speech.
(d) Templeton's speech.
5. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
(a) Yawn over and over.
(b) Talk to herself.
(c) Sing songs.
(d) Snack on flies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Wilbur's destiny and Templeton's destiny linked, according to Charlotte?
2. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
3. How does Mrs. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
4. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
5. How does Fern like the barn best?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)