|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte say is the dirtiest trick she ever heard of?
(a) People planning to kill pigs.
(b) Templeton sneaking all the best bits out of Wilbur's food trough.
(c) Fern planning to sell Wilbur to get money for Christmas presents.
(d) The old sheep teasing Wilbur.
2. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
(a) The old sheep does.
(b) The goose does.
(c) Fern does.
(d) Templeton does.
3. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
(a) She must do her other chores then.
(b) She is away at school.
(c) She is busy playing with friends.
(d) She is running errands for her mother.
4. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
(a) Look under the hay and behind his food trough.
(b) Ask the party who addressed him the night before to give him a sign.
(c) Ask Templeton if he saw anything suspicious the night before.
(d) Wake up each animal one by one and ask him or her if he or she is the friend.
5. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
(b) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
(c) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
(d) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not something the author mentions Wilbur does to pass his days in Chapter 7?
2. In which season was Wilbur born?
3. How does Fern feed her new pet?
4. Why does Charlotte say that it doesn't matter if Wilbur isn't actually terrific?
5. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)