|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
2. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
(a) A bee.
(b) A fly.
(c) An ant.
(d) A mosquito.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
(a) Silly and misguided.
(b) Bloodthirsty and disgusting.
(c) Sensible and useful.
(d) Mean and spiteful.
4. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
(a) It has been attacking the other pigs.
(b) It is the runt of the litter.
(c) He wants to cook it for breakfast.
(d) He wants to sell the meat at market.
5. How are Wilbur's destiny and Templeton's destiny linked, according to Charlotte?
(a) They can help each other become stars if they pool their talents.
(b) They would make great pets for Fern and Avery.
(c) If anything happens to Wilbur, Templeton won't have any food to eat.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman is plotting to get rid of both of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
2. What is not something the author mentions Wilbur does to pass his days in Chapter 7?
3. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
4. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
5. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)