|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Thin, but pleasant.
(b) Tiny, but sinister.
(c) Deep and rumbling.
(d) Sweet and friendly.
2. How does Dr. Dorian imagine it must be like to sit in a barn and listen to animals?
3. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He eats a bunch of crops.
(b) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(c) He scares a flock of chickens.
(d) He plows up some ground with his nose.
4. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
(a) A creepy, bloodthirsty pest.
(b) A wise teacher.
(c) A tiny spider, who is not very important compared to the other animals.
(d) Wilbur's best friend, who is terribly clever.
5. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
(a) He is hiding in a pile of straw.
(b) She is near-sighted.
(c) The lamb is blocking her view.
(d) She is too busy spinning her web to look at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe a spider's web at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. What is Charlotte doing at the end of Chapter 10?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what does Charlotte tell Wilbur that people are?
4. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
5. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)