|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Fern's behavior does her mother not find normal?
(a) Wanting to be a tomboy with Avery.
(b) Refusing to wash dishes or help with the laundry.
(c) Spending so much time alone with just animals.
(d) Mooning after boys in her class.
2. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The gander warns him.
(b) Fern warns him.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(d) The goose warns him.
3. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
(a) Run for the woods.
(b) Go find Fern.
(c) Hide in the straw behind the barn.
(d) Hurry back to his pigpen.
4. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
(a) Fern and her aunt and uncle.
(b) Fern and her parents.
(c) Fern and Avery.
(d) Everybody in the barn cellar.
5. What does the old sheep say happens to young pigs around Christmas time?
(a) They get left outside in the cold yard.
(b) They get murdered.
(c) They have wreaths of holly hung around their necks.
(d) They get fed extra good slops from holiday leftovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
2. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
3. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
4. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
5. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)