|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
(b) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
(c) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
(d) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
2. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
(b) The goose.
(c) The old sheep.
3. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
(a) The old sheep does.
(b) The goose does.
(c) Templeton does.
(d) Fern does.
4. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
(a) Warms his milk.
(b) Wipes his snout with a napkin.
(c) Ties a bib on him.
(d) Holds a bottle for him.
5. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
(a) Wilbur accidentally steps on it.
(b) Avery finds the egg and throws it at the barn wall.
(c) Avery falls on the trough and smashes the egg beneath it.
(d) Lurvy finds it and throws it on the trash heap.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
2. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
3. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
4. How does the author describe a spider's web at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)