|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fern feed her new pet?
(a) With cold milk from a bowl.
(b) With a handful of slops from breakfast.
(c) With warm milk from a baby's nursing bottle.
(d) Fern's mother feeds the pet.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
(a) Silly and misguided.
(b) Bloodthirsty and disgusting.
(c) Sensible and useful.
(d) Mean and spiteful.
3. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
(a) She says Wilbur dislikes her.
(b) She says Wilbur is spooked by her.
(c) She says Wilbur adores her.
(d) She says Wilbur tolerates her.
4. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The gander warns him.
(b) The goose warns him.
(c) Fern warns him.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
5. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
(a) He thinks it is a beautiful specimen of a pig.
(b) He thinks it smells bad.
(c) He thinks it will be a lot of trouble.
(d) He thinks it is miserable and small.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
2. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
3. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
4. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
5. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)