|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
(a) It has been attacking the other pigs.
(b) He wants to cook it for breakfast.
(c) It is the runt of the litter.
(d) He wants to sell the meat at market.
2. What is Charlotte's idea for saving Wilbur?
(a) She will convince Fern to take him back.
(b) She will play a trick on Zuckerman.
(c) She will find someone to buy him from Zuckerman.
(d) She will help him escape under the fence.
3. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
(a) He doesn't want to upset the goose and gander.
(b) He handles stuff like this all the time.
(c) He doesn't want to ruin his other things.
(d) He doesn't want to make the barn smell bad.
4. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
(a) Warn Wilbur so he can look away.
(b) Put the victim to sleep.
(c) Apologize to the victim.
(d) Make sure the victim is a bad insect.
5. Why does Fern change her sneakers?
(a) They got wet when she walked through the grass.
(b) They have holes in them.
(c) She has outgrown them.
(d) She stepped in pig manure in the barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
2. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
3. Charlotte tells Wilbur that she does her best thinking when?
4. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
5. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)