|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
(a) A new wooden dagger.
(b) A new air rifle.
(c) The puppy he has wanted for months.
(d) A pig of his own.
2. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
(a) The gander tells him.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman tells him.
(c) The goose tells him.
(d) Fern tells him.
3. What does "salutations" mean?
(b) "Best friends."
(d) "Quiet times."
4. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Lurvy notices.
(b) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Fern notices.
5. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
(a) Fern can walk down the road and visit Wilbur as often as she likes.
(b) Once Wilbur is sent away, Fern will forget all about him.
(c) Mrs. Arable thinks it is a terrible idea.
(d) They will promise not to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
2. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
3. How does Mrs. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
4. What is Wilbur's first bed?
5. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)