|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Charlotte give Wilbur for why he doesn't need a web?
(a) It's too much of a bother to take care of.
(b) He wouldn't like how bugs taste.
(c) Zuckerman feeds him.
(d) He already has a nice place to sleep.
2. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In a lair beneath the trough.
(b) In the woodpile behind the barn.
(c) In a bucket behind the sheep.
(d) In a hole in the barn's wall.
3. In which season was Wilbur born?
(a) He was born in summer.
(b) He was born in fall.
(c) He was born in spring.
(d) He was born in winter.
4. Which of the following is not a piece of advice Charlotte gives Wilbur at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Keep fit and don't lose your nerve.
(b) Never hurry and never worry.
(c) Eat and drink only a little.
(d) Gain weight and stay well.
5. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) That she will help him think of something nice to do for Fern.
(b) That she will save him.
(c) That she will always be his friend.
(d) That she will make him the best Christmas present ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Dorian?
2. What reason does Mr. Arable give for why Fern gets to keep a pig?
3. How does the author describe a spider's web at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
5. What is the first question Fern asks her mother in the book?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)