|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
(a) Silly and misguided.
(b) Mean and spiteful.
(c) Sensible and useful.
(d) Bloodthirsty and disgusting.
2. What are Fern and her parents doing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Cooking Saturday night dinner together.
(b) Cleaning the house together.
(c) Having Sunday breakfast together.
(d) Picking berries from the garden together.
3. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
(a) The gander is the first.
(b) Charlotte is the first.
(c) Wilbur is the first.
(d) Fern is the first.
4. Charlotte tells Wilbur that she does her best thinking when?
(a) When she's spinning a new web.
(b) When she's hanging head-down at the top of her web.
(c) When she's sucking the blood of an insect.
(d) When she's ripping up an old web to make room for a new one.
5. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
(a) Hang around your new friend all the time.
(b) Keep borrowing things and not returning them.
(c) Ask for too many favors.
(d) Wake somebody in the morning before he is ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
3. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
4. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
5. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)