|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte say is the dirtiest trick she ever heard of?
(a) People planning to kill pigs.
(b) The old sheep teasing Wilbur.
(c) Templeton sneaking all the best bits out of Wilbur's food trough.
(d) Fern planning to sell Wilbur to get money for Christmas presents.
2. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
(b) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(c) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(d) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what does Charlotte tell Wilbur that people are?
(a) They are cruel.
(b) They are patient.
(c) They are loving.
(d) They are gullible.
4. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The goose warns him.
(b) Fern warns him.
(c) The gander warns him.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
5. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
(a) Avery finds the egg and throws it at the barn wall.
(b) Lurvy finds it and throws it on the trash heap.
(c) Wilbur accidentally steps on it.
(d) Avery falls on the trough and smashes the egg beneath it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
2. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
3. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
4. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
5. What reason does Mr. Arable give for why Fern gets to keep a pig?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)