|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
(a) Fern tells him.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman tells him.
(c) The goose tells him.
(d) The gander tells him.
2. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
(a) What trouble a pig will be.
(b) How hard it is not to want to eat a pig once it gets big and fat.
(c) How mean and ornery pigs can be.
(d) What dirty creatures pigs are.
3. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In a hole in the barn's wall.
(b) In the woodpile behind the barn.
(c) In a lair beneath the trough.
(d) In a bucket behind the sheep.
4. What does Wilbur do when he hears why the people are fattening him up?
(a) He yawns.
(b) He jumps for joy.
(c) He screams.
(d) He laughs.
5. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) He is not well liked or trusted.
(b) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(c) He is yelling for them to watch him.
(d) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
2. In which season was Wilbur born?
3. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
4. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what does Charlotte tell Wilbur that people are?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)