|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In the woodpile behind the barn.
(b) In a lair beneath the trough.
(c) In a hole in the barn's wall.
(d) In a bucket behind the sheep.
2. What is not something the author mentions Wilbur does to pass his days in Chapter 7?
(a) Lie down half asleep and dream pleasant dreams.
(b) Eat three meals a day.
(c) Gain lots of weight.
(d) Roll around in the mud often.
3. Which of the following is not someone bothered by flies?
(a) The cows are not bothered.
(b) The sheep are not bothered.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Zuckerman are not bothered.
(d) Fern is not bothered.
4. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(b) He scares a flock of chickens.
(c) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(d) He eats a bunch of crops.
5. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
(a) The other spiders will make fun of her if she doesn't eat bugs.
(b) No one brings her her meals the way Wilbur is fed every day.
(c) Flies and bugs are what come to her.
(d) If she didn't eat flies and bugs, they would grow so numerous they would destroy the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Fern and her parents doing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. Who does Avery try to catch in the barn?
3. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
4. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
5. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)