|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
(a) On Saturday.
(b) In the evening.
(c) After lunch.
(d) In the morning.
2. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It is spring.
(b) It is summer.
(c) It is winter.
(d) It is fall.
3. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Seven hatch.
(b) Eight hatch.
(c) Four hatch.
(d) Ten hatch.
4. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Deep and rumbling.
(b) Tiny, but sinister.
(c) Thin, but pleasant.
(d) Sweet and friendly.
5. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He thinks he can trust her, but she will hurt and betray him.
(b) He thinks she is only bold and cruel, but actually she has a kind heart.
(c) He thinks she will be able to rid the farmyard entirely of bugs.
(d) He thinks she is silly and beneath his notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
2. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
3. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
4. What is the first question Fern asks her mother in the book?
5. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)