|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(b) He scares a flock of chickens.
(c) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(d) He eats a bunch of crops.
2. What reason does Charlotte give Wilbur for why he doesn't need a web?
(a) He wouldn't like how bugs taste.
(b) He already has a nice place to sleep.
(c) It's too much of a bother to take care of.
(d) Zuckerman feeds him.
3. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
(a) The sound of Templeton gnawing a hole in the grain bin.
(b) Having many things on his mind.
(c) A bad tummy-ache from eating too much slop.
(d) The sound of the goose turning on her nest and clucking to herself.
4. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
(b) A friend.
(c) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
(d) Better food.
5. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
(a) When your stomach is empty and your mind is full.
(b) When your stomach is full and your head is heavy.
(c) When your heart is heavy and your mind is light.
(d) When your spirit is weak and your soul is sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the rain in Chapter 4 disrupt Wilbur's plans?
2. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
3. What is Wilbur's first bed?
4. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
5. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)