|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur do when he hears why the people are fattening him up?
(a) He yawns.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He screams.
(d) He jumps for joy.
2. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(b) By walking through an open gate.
(c) By tunneling under the fence.
(d) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
3. Charlotte tells Wilbur that she does her best thinking when?
(a) When she's spinning a new web.
(b) When she's ripping up an old web to make room for a new one.
(c) When she's sucking the blood of an insect.
(d) When she's hanging head-down at the top of her web.
4. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
(a) On Saturday.
(b) In the evening.
(c) In the morning.
(d) After lunch.
5. Why does Mrs. Arable say Mr. Arable is probably right to kill the pig?
(a) It is mean and will hurt the other animals.
(b) It is probably going to die anyway.
(c) The family needs the money the pig's meat will bring.
(d) It will taste delicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
2. How does Fern feel about being entrusted with the care of a baby pig?
3. Which of the following is not a piece of advice Charlotte gives Wilbur at the end of Chapter 9?
4. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
5. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)