|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
(a) It is the runt of the litter.
(b) It has been attacking the other pigs.
(c) He wants to sell the meat at market.
(d) He wants to cook it for breakfast.
2. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
(a) Killing a little girl and killing a little pig.
(b) Killing a full-grown pig and killing a little pig.
(c) Killing a spider and killing a little pig.
(d) Killing a calf and killing a little pig.
3. What does Charlotte say is the dirtiest trick she ever heard of?
(a) Templeton sneaking all the best bits out of Wilbur's food trough.
(b) People planning to kill pigs.
(c) The old sheep teasing Wilbur.
(d) Fern planning to sell Wilbur to get money for Christmas presents.
4. What does Wilbur do when he hears why the people are fattening him up?
(a) He jumps for joy.
(b) He screams.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He yawns.
5. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
(a) He thinks it is a beautiful specimen of a pig.
(b) He thinks it smells bad.
(c) He thinks it is miserable and small.
(d) He thinks it will be a lot of trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
2. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
3. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
4. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
5. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)