|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
(a) She is busy looking after her goslings.
(b) She does not like to associate with pigs.
(c) She is busy eating lunch.
(d) She must sit on her eggs to keep them warm.
2. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
(a) A bee.
(b) An ant.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A fly.
3. What is Charlotte's idea for saving Wilbur?
(a) She will find someone to buy him from Zuckerman.
(b) She will play a trick on Zuckerman.
(c) She will convince Fern to take him back.
(d) She will help him escape under the fence.
4. What does "salutations" mean?
(b) "Quiet times."
(d) "Best friends."
5. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
(b) Chatting with Templeton the rat.
(c) Standing still and thinking about what it is like to be alive.
(d) Running around for exercise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wilbur's first bed?
2. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
3. What reason does the old sheep give for why the people are fattening Wilbur up?
4. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
5. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)