|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) Fern warns him.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(c) The gander warns him.
(d) The goose warns him.
2. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
(a) Killing a little girl and killing a little pig.
(b) Killing a full-grown pig and killing a little pig.
(c) Killing a calf and killing a little pig.
(d) Killing a spider and killing a little pig.
3. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
(a) The ladder to the hay loft.
(b) A swing.
(c) Hay bales.
(d) An old wagon.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
(a) Sensible and useful.
(b) Bloodthirsty and disgusting.
(c) Mean and spiteful.
(d) Silly and misguided.
5. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
(b) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
(c) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
(d) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
2. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
3. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
4. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
5. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)