|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
(a) She says Wilbur dislikes her.
(b) She says Wilbur is spooked by her.
(c) She says Wilbur adores her.
(d) She says Wilbur tolerates her.
2. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In a bucket behind the sheep.
(b) In a hole in the barn's wall.
(c) In a lair beneath the trough.
(d) In the woodpile behind the barn.
3. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Lurvy notices.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(c) Fern notices.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
4. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
(a) He is still very skinny.
(b) He still can squeeze under the rails of the fence in the yard.
(c) He says that as the runt of the litter, he had a lot of catching up to do.
(d) He says that at his age it's a good idea to keep gaining.
5. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
(a) The goose's speech.
(b) Charlotte's speech.
(c) Wilbur's speech.
(d) Templeton's speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Mr. Arable give for why Fern gets to keep a pig?
2. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
3. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
4. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
5. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)