|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 - Explosion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spider body part does Charlotte teach Wilbur about?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The abdomen.
(c) The fangs.
(d) The legs.
2. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
(a) She is busy eating lunch.
(b) She does not like to associate with pigs.
(c) She is busy looking after her goslings.
(d) She must sit on her eggs to keep them warm.
3. How does Mr. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
(a) He says he hears them talking, too.
(b) He seems amused and says maybe animals do talk.
(c) He tells Mrs. Arable Fern is spending too much time at the barn.
(d) He is worried something is wrong with her ears.
4. Why does Mrs. Arable say Mr. Arable is probably right to kill the pig?
(a) It is mean and will hurt the other animals.
(b) It will taste delicious.
(c) The family needs the money the pig's meat will bring.
(d) It is probably going to die anyway.
5. What does the old sheep say happens to young pigs around Christmas time?
(a) They get fed extra good slops from holiday leftovers.
(b) They have wreaths of holly hung around their necks.
(c) They get left outside in the cold yard.
(d) They get murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
2. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
3. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
4. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
5. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)