|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - A Talk at Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(b) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(c) He scares a flock of chickens.
(d) He eats a bunch of crops.
2. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
3. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
(a) He doesn't want to ruin his other things.
(b) He handles stuff like this all the time.
(c) He doesn't want to upset the goose and gander.
(d) He doesn't want to make the barn smell bad.
4. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
(b) A friend.
(c) Better food.
(d) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
5. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
(a) She is near-sighted.
(b) She is too busy spinning her web to look at him.
(c) He is hiding in a pile of straw.
(d) The lamb is blocking her view.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which season was Wilbur born?
2. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
3. What is not something the author mentions Wilbur does to pass his days in Chapter 7?
4. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
5. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)