|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - A Talk at Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Dorian?
(a) The farmyard vet.
(b) A professor who studies talking animals.
(c) Fern's family doctor.
(d) The local minister.
2. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(b) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(c) He eats a bunch of crops.
(d) He scares a flock of chickens.
3. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
(a) Wilbur is the first.
(b) The gander is the first.
(c) Charlotte is the first.
(d) Fern is the first.
4. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In the woodpile behind the barn.
(b) In a hole in the barn's wall.
(c) In a lair beneath the trough.
(d) In a bucket behind the sheep.
5. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
(a) She lets him rest in the grass while she climbs trees.
(b) She pushes him in her doll carriage while he sleeps.
(c) She sits under a tree and settles him in her lap for a nap.
(d) She carries him home in her arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
2. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
3. What is not something the author mentions Wilbur does to pass his days in Chapter 7?
4. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
5. How does Fern feel about being entrusted with the care of a baby pig?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)