|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - A Talk at Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
(a) She is busy playing with friends.
(b) She is running errands for her mother.
(c) She must do her other chores then.
(d) She is away at school.
2. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(b) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(c) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
(d) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
3. Why does Fern change her sneakers?
(a) They got wet when she walked through the grass.
(b) They have holes in them.
(c) She has outgrown them.
(d) She stepped in pig manure in the barn.
4. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
(b) By chasing him around and around the barn.
(c) By trapping him in a net.
(d) By reasoning with him.
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
(a) Ties a bib on him.
(b) Warms his milk.
(c) Holds a bottle for him.
(d) Wipes his snout with a napkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
2. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
3. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
4. Where does Templeton live?
5. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)