|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - A Talk at Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In a hole in the barn's wall.
(b) In a bucket behind the sheep.
(c) In the woodpile behind the barn.
(d) In a lair beneath the trough.
2. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
(a) The smell will be so bad no one will be able to live in the barn.
(b) The goose and the gander will be sad.
(c) All of Templeton's things will stick together.
(d) Templeton will want another egg.
3. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It is winter.
(b) It is fall.
(c) It is summer.
(d) It is spring.
4. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
5. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
(a) He says that as the runt of the litter, he had a lot of catching up to do.
(b) He still can squeeze under the rails of the fence in the yard.
(c) He is still very skinny.
(d) He says that at his age it's a good idea to keep gaining.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
2. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
3. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
4. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)