|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - A Talk at Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) His best blanket.
(b) Straw from his bed.
(c) His favorite toy.
(d) His breakfast.
2. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) She didn't keep it warm enough.
(b) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
(c) It's a dud.
(d) Templeton touched it.
3. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not sing.
(b) She does not watch Wilbur.
(c) She does not listen.
(d) She does not sit and think.
4. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
(a) She is mean and teases him.
(b) She can't spend very much time with him.
(c) He thinks she is bloodthirsty.
(d) She doesn't like Fern.
5. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
(a) Steal all the eggs on the farm.
(b) Rip up Charlotte's web.
(c) Kill a gosling.
(d) Eat all of Wilbur's food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wilbur's first bed?
2. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
3. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
4. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
5. What reason does Mr. Arable give for why Fern gets to keep a pig?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)