|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - A Talk at Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
(a) Hide in the straw behind the barn.
(b) Go find Fern.
(c) Hurry back to his pigpen.
(d) Run for the woods.
2. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
3. Where is Avery at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) In the farmyard, bothering the animals.
(b) By the pond, catching frogs.
(c) Upstairs, looking for his slingshot.
(d) Behind the barn, whittling sticks.
4. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
(a) Running around for exercise.
(c) Chatting with Templeton the rat.
(d) Standing still and thinking about what it is like to be alive.
5. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
(b) A friend.
(c) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
(d) Better food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
2. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
3. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
4. How does Fern feed her new pet?
5. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)