|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - A Talk at Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Dorian?
(a) The local minister.
(b) The farmyard vet.
(c) A professor who studies talking animals.
(d) Fern's family doctor.
2. What is not something the author mentions Wilbur does to pass his days in Chapter 7?
(a) Gain lots of weight.
(b) Roll around in the mud often.
(c) Lie down half asleep and dream pleasant dreams.
(d) Eat three meals a day.
3. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
(a) An ant.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A bee.
(d) A fly.
4. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In a lair beneath the trough.
(b) In a bucket behind the sheep.
(c) In a hole in the barn's wall.
(d) In the woodpile behind the barn.
5. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
(a) The goose's speech.
(b) Templeton's speech.
(c) Wilbur's speech.
(d) Charlotte's speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
2. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
3. How does the rain in Chapter 4 disrupt Wilbur's plans?
4. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
5. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)