|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - A Talk at Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It is fall.
(b) It is winter.
(c) It is summer.
(d) It is spring.
2. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
(a) He doesn't want to make the barn smell bad.
(b) He handles stuff like this all the time.
(c) He doesn't want to ruin his other things.
(d) He doesn't want to upset the goose and gander.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
(a) Sensible and useful.
(b) Bloodthirsty and disgusting.
(c) Mean and spiteful.
(d) Silly and misguided.
4. Who is Dr. Dorian?
(a) A professor who studies talking animals.
(b) The local minister.
(c) The farmyard vet.
(d) Fern's family doctor.
5. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
(a) Wilbur's best friend, who is terribly clever.
(b) A creepy, bloodthirsty pest.
(c) A wise teacher.
(d) A tiny spider, who is not very important compared to the other animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
2. Where does Templeton live?
3. Why does Fern change her sneakers?
4. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)