|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
(a) A pig of his own.
(b) The puppy he has wanted for months.
(c) A new air rifle.
(d) A new wooden dagger.
2. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(b) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
(c) He is not well liked or trusted.
(d) He is yelling for them to watch him.
3. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
(a) When your spirit is weak and your soul is sad.
(b) When your heart is heavy and your mind is light.
(c) When your stomach is full and your head is heavy.
(d) When your stomach is empty and your mind is full.
4. In which season was Wilbur born?
(a) He was born in fall.
(b) He was born in summer.
(c) He was born in winter.
(d) He was born in spring.
5. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
(a) Feed him sulphur and molasses.
(b) Take him for a walk around the barn.
(c) Play with him for an hour a day.
(d) Give him extra-nice slops to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
2. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
3. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
4. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
5. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)