|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) His favorite toy.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) Straw from his bed.
(d) His best blanket.
2. What does "salutations" mean?
(a) "Best friends."
(d) "Quiet times."
3. What is Wilbur's first bed?
(a) A pillow in the hall closet.
(b) A box near the stove in the kitchen.
(c) A blanket in the corner of Fern's room.
(d) A box in the woodshed.
4. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
(a) When your stomach is empty and your mind is full.
(b) When your heart is heavy and your mind is light.
(c) When your spirit is weak and your soul is sad.
(d) When your stomach is full and your head is heavy.
5. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He eats a bunch of crops.
(b) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(c) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(d) He scares a flock of chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
2. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
3. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
4. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
5. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)