|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
(b) By reasoning with him.
(c) By trapping him in a net.
(d) By chasing him around and around the barn.
3. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
(a) How hard it is not to want to eat a pig once it gets big and fat.
(b) What trouble a pig will be.
(c) How mean and ornery pigs can be.
(d) What dirty creatures pigs are.
4. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In a lair beneath the trough.
(b) In the woodpile behind the barn.
(c) In a bucket behind the sheep.
(d) In a hole in the barn's wall.
5. What is Wilbur's first bed?
(a) A blanket in the corner of Fern's room.
(b) A box in the woodshed.
(c) A box near the stove in the kitchen.
(d) A pillow in the hall closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
2. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
3. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
5. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)