|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
(a) Root in the ground for food.
(b) Bathe himself in the pond.
(c) Tunnel under straw to keep warm.
(d) Run and hide from bigger animals.
2. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In the woodpile behind the barn.
(b) In a hole in the barn's wall.
(c) In a bucket behind the sheep.
(d) In a lair beneath the trough.
3. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
(a) How mean and ornery pigs can be.
(b) What trouble a pig will be.
(c) How hard it is not to want to eat a pig once it gets big and fat.
(d) What dirty creatures pigs are.
4. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The goose warns him.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(c) Fern warns him.
(d) The gander warns him.
5. Why is a manure pile a good place to keep a young pig?
(a) Pigs like flies, and a manure pile attracts many flies.
(b) Pigs like to smell terrible, and a manure pile is stinky.
(c) A manure pile is the worst place to keep a young pig.
(d) Pigs need warmth, and a manure pile is warm and comfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
2. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
3. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
4. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
5. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)