|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
(a) He wants to sell the meat at market.
(b) It is the runt of the litter.
(c) He wants to cook it for breakfast.
(d) It has been attacking the other pigs.
2. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
(a) He doesn't want to upset the goose and gander.
(b) He handles stuff like this all the time.
(c) He doesn't want to ruin his other things.
(d) He doesn't want to make the barn smell bad.
3. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
(a) How hard it is not to want to eat a pig once it gets big and fat.
(b) What trouble a pig will be.
(c) What dirty creatures pigs are.
(d) How mean and ornery pigs can be.
4. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
(b) A friend.
(c) Better food.
(d) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
5. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
(a) Ask Templeton if he saw anything suspicious the night before.
(b) Ask the party who addressed him the night before to give him a sign.
(c) Look under the hay and behind his food trough.
(d) Wake up each animal one by one and ask him or her if he or she is the friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
3. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
4. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
5. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)