|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wilbur's first bed?
(a) A blanket in the corner of Fern's room.
(b) A box in the woodshed.
(c) A pillow in the hall closet.
(d) A box near the stove in the kitchen.
2. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A fly.
(c) An ant.
(d) A bee.
3. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
(a) The goose tells him.
(b) The gander tells him.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman tells him.
(d) Fern tells him.
4. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(b) He eats a bunch of crops.
(c) He scares a flock of chickens.
(d) He plows up some ground with his nose.
5. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "I can help you make a new friend."
(b) "No one will ever be your friend."
(c) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
(d) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
2. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
3. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
4. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)