|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
(a) Killing a calf and killing a little pig.
(b) Killing a little girl and killing a little pig.
(c) Killing a spider and killing a little pig.
(d) Killing a full-grown pig and killing a little pig.
2. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
(a) She is mean and teases him.
(b) He thinks she is bloodthirsty.
(c) She can't spend very much time with him.
(d) She doesn't like Fern.
3. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
(a) As her baby.
(b) As her best friend.
(c) As a burden.
(d) As a boring pet.
4. What is the first question Fern asks her mother in the book?
(a) What's for breakfast?
(b) When can I get a new pet?
(c) Where's Papa going with that ax?
(d) Has the litter of baby pigs been born yet?
5. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Eight hatch.
(b) Seven hatch.
(c) Four hatch.
(d) Ten hatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
2. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
3. How does the rain in Chapter 4 disrupt Wilbur's plans?
4. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
5. What does Mr. Arable say when Fern pleads with him to not kill the pig?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)