|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
(a) Eat all of Wilbur's food.
(b) Steal all the eggs on the farm.
(c) Rip up Charlotte's web.
(d) Kill a gosling.
2. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
(b) The Zuckermans.
(c) Mrs. Arable.
(d) Mr. Arable.
3. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
(a) Go find Fern.
(b) Hide in the straw behind the barn.
(c) Hurry back to his pigpen.
(d) Run for the woods.
4. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
(a) That next time he will head for the woods first.
(b) That he is really too young to go out into the world alone.
(c) That tomorrow he will try to escape again.
(d) That he is miserable living at the Zuckerman farm.
5. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
(a) He wants to cook it for breakfast.
(b) It is the runt of the litter.
(c) He wants to sell the meat at market.
(d) It has been attacking the other pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What is Wilbur's first bed?
3. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
4. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
5. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)