|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "No one will ever be your friend."
(b) "I can help you make a new friend."
(c) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
(d) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
2. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
(a) When your stomach is full and your head is heavy.
(b) When your stomach is empty and your mind is full.
(c) When your spirit is weak and your soul is sad.
(d) When your heart is heavy and your mind is light.
3. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of new rope.
(b) It mostly smells of hay.
(c) It mostly smells of manure.
(d) It mostly smells of fish.
4. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
(a) As a boring pet.
(b) As her best friend.
(c) As her baby.
(d) As a burden.
5. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
(a) No one brings her her meals the way Wilbur is fed every day.
(b) If she didn't eat flies and bugs, they would grow so numerous they would destroy the earth.
(c) The other spiders will make fun of her if she doesn't eat bugs.
(d) Flies and bugs are what come to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
2. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
3. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
4. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
5. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)