|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
(a) She must help out with chores around the farm.
(b) She cannot let Wilbur out or enter his pigpen herself.
(c) She must bring food for all the farm animals.
(d) She can only come once a week.
2. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By walking through an open gate.
(b) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(c) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
(d) By tunneling under the fence.
3. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The gander warns him.
(b) The goose warns him.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(d) Fern warns him.
4. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) His favorite toy.
(b) His best blanket.
(c) Straw from his bed.
(d) His breakfast.
5. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Seven hatch.
(b) Four hatch.
(c) Eight hatch.
(d) Ten hatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
2. In which season was Wilbur born?
3. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
4. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
5. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)