|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
(a) She is busy playing with friends.
(b) She must do her other chores then.
(c) She is running errands for her mother.
(d) She is away at school.
2. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He paints it.
(b) He sits on it to hatch it.
(c) He adds it to his collection.
(d) He eats it for dinner.
3. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
(a) Killing a calf and killing a little pig.
(b) Killing a little girl and killing a little pig.
(c) Killing a full-grown pig and killing a little pig.
(d) Killing a spider and killing a little pig.
4. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It is summer.
(b) It is spring.
(c) It is winter.
(d) It is fall.
5. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
(a) As her best friend.
(b) As her baby.
(c) As a boring pet.
(d) As a burden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
2. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
3. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
4. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
5. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)