|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
(a) As her baby.
(b) As a boring pet.
(c) As her best friend.
(d) As a burden.
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By reasoning with him.
(b) By chasing him around and around the barn.
(c) By trapping him in a net.
(d) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
3. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(b) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(c) He scares a flock of chickens.
(d) He eats a bunch of crops.
4. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By walking through an open gate.
(b) By tunneling under the fence.
(c) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(d) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
5. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
2. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
3. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
4. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)