|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
(a) Charlotte is the first.
(b) Wilbur is the first.
(c) Fern is the first.
(d) The gander is the first.
2. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
(a) Chatting with Templeton the rat.
(b) Standing still and thinking about what it is like to be alive.
(c) Running around for exercise.
3. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(b) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(c) He scares a flock of chickens.
(d) He eats a bunch of crops.
4. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
(a) He handles stuff like this all the time.
(b) He doesn't want to ruin his other things.
(c) He doesn't want to make the barn smell bad.
(d) He doesn't want to upset the goose and gander.
5. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
(a) A bad tummy-ache from eating too much slop.
(b) The sound of the goose turning on her nest and clucking to herself.
(c) Having many things on his mind.
(d) The sound of Templeton gnawing a hole in the grain bin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
2. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
3. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
4. In which season was Wilbur born?
5. Where does Templeton live?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)