|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He thinks she is only bold and cruel, but actually she has a kind heart.
(b) He thinks she will be able to rid the farmyard entirely of bugs.
(c) He thinks he can trust her, but she will hurt and betray him.
(d) He thinks she is silly and beneath his notice.
2. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(b) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
(c) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
(d) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
3. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) His best blanket.
(b) His favorite toy.
(c) His breakfast.
(d) Straw from his bed.
4. What reason does Mr. Arable give for why Fern gets to keep a pig?
(a) He has been promising to give her a pet for a long time.
(b) It is time for her to help out around the household.
(c) She was up at daylight, trying to rid the world of an injustice.
(d) Mr. Arable is trying to teach her a lesson about responsibility.
5. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
(a) What dirty creatures pigs are.
(b) How hard it is not to want to eat a pig once it gets big and fat.
(c) How mean and ornery pigs can be.
(d) What trouble a pig will be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "salutations" mean?
2. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
3. How does the rain in Chapter 4 disrupt Wilbur's plans?
4. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
5. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)