|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
(a) The gander tells him.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman tells him.
(c) Fern tells him.
(d) The goose tells him.
2. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
(a) He thinks it is a beautiful specimen of a pig.
(b) He thinks it is miserable and small.
(c) He thinks it smells bad.
(d) He thinks it will be a lot of trouble.
3. Why does Mrs. Arable say Mr. Arable is probably right to kill the pig?
(a) It will taste delicious.
(b) The family needs the money the pig's meat will bring.
(c) It is probably going to die anyway.
(d) It is mean and will hurt the other animals.
4. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He thinks she is silly and beneath his notice.
(b) He thinks she will be able to rid the farmyard entirely of bugs.
(c) He thinks she is only bold and cruel, but actually she has a kind heart.
(d) He thinks he can trust her, but she will hurt and betray him.
5. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
(a) She is away at school.
(b) She must do her other chores then.
(c) She is running errands for her mother.
(d) She is busy playing with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which season was Wilbur born?
2. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
3. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
4. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
5. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)