|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Fern notices.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(c) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Lurvy notices.
2. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
(a) Wake up each animal one by one and ask him or her if he or she is the friend.
(b) Look under the hay and behind his food trough.
(c) Ask the party who addressed him the night before to give him a sign.
(d) Ask Templeton if he saw anything suspicious the night before.
3. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
(a) She carries him home in her arms.
(b) She pushes him in her doll carriage while he sleeps.
(c) She sits under a tree and settles him in her lap for a nap.
(d) She lets him rest in the grass while she climbs trees.
4. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
(a) Mrs. Arable.
(b) Mr. Arable.
(d) The Zuckermans.
5. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of manure.
(b) It mostly smells of new rope.
(c) It mostly smells of fish.
(d) It mostly smells of hay.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
2. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
3. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
4. What reason does Mr. Arable give for why Fern gets to keep a pig?
5. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)