|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
(a) That tomorrow he will try to escape again.
(b) That he is miserable living at the Zuckerman farm.
(c) That he is really too young to go out into the world alone.
(d) That next time he will head for the woods first.
2. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
(a) He is not a baby any more.
(b) He is big enough to sell.
(c) He is uncontrollable and badly behaved.
(d) He is eating real food and Mr. Arable is not willing to provide for him.
3. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of new rope.
(b) It mostly smells of manure.
(c) It mostly smells of fish.
(d) It mostly smells of hay.
4. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
(b) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
(c) "I can help you make a new friend."
(d) "No one will ever be your friend."
5. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
(a) A pig of his own.
(b) The puppy he has wanted for months.
(c) A new wooden dagger.
(d) A new air rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
3. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
4. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
5. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)