|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(b) He is not well liked or trusted.
(c) He is yelling for them to watch him.
(d) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
2. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
3. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
(a) How hard it is not to want to eat a pig once it gets big and fat.
(b) How mean and ornery pigs can be.
(c) What dirty creatures pigs are.
(d) What trouble a pig will be.
4. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
(a) Charlotte is the first.
(b) Fern is the first.
(c) The gander is the first.
(d) Wilbur is the first.
5. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks he will be lonely.
(b) She thinks he will run away.
(c) She thinks other animals will bother him.
(d) She thinks he will be cold at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
2. What does "salutations" mean?
3. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
4. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)