|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
(a) Run and hide from bigger animals.
(b) Bathe himself in the pond.
(c) Tunnel under straw to keep warm.
(d) Root in the ground for food.
2. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In a hole in the barn's wall.
(b) In a bucket behind the sheep.
(c) In the woodpile behind the barn.
(d) In a lair beneath the trough.
3. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) Straw from his bed.
(b) His favorite toy.
(c) His best blanket.
(d) His breakfast.
4. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
(a) He thinks she is bloodthirsty.
(b) She doesn't like Fern.
(c) She is mean and teases him.
(d) She can't spend very much time with him.
5. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
(a) He is big enough to sell.
(b) He is not a baby any more.
(c) He is eating real food and Mr. Arable is not willing to provide for him.
(d) He is uncontrollable and badly behaved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
2. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
3. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
4. How does Fern feel about being entrusted with the care of a baby pig?
5. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)