|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
(b) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
(c) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
(d) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
(a) Holds a bottle for him.
(b) Ties a bib on him.
(c) Wipes his snout with a napkin.
(d) Warms his milk.
3. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Tiny, but sinister.
(b) Deep and rumbling.
(c) Thin, but pleasant.
(d) Sweet and friendly.
4. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) Straw from his bed.
(b) His best blanket.
(c) His favorite toy.
(d) His breakfast.
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(b) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
(c) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(d) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the rain in Chapter 4 disrupt Wilbur's plans?
2. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
3. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
4. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
5. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)