|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
(a) She pushes him in her doll carriage while he sleeps.
(b) She sits under a tree and settles him in her lap for a nap.
(c) She carries him home in her arms.
(d) She lets him rest in the grass while she climbs trees.
2. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
(a) Fern tells him.
(b) The gander tells him.
(c) The goose tells him.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman tells him.
3. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
(a) Charlotte is thinking about ways to ruin Wilbur's life.
(b) Templeton is planning to steal all of Wilbur's food.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman and Lurvy are plotting to kill him.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman is preparing to sell Wilbur behind Mr. Zuckerman's back.
4. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
(a) He wants to cook it for breakfast.
(b) He wants to sell the meat at market.
(c) It is the runt of the litter.
(d) It has been attacking the other pigs.
5. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
(a) Run for the woods.
(b) Hide in the straw behind the barn.
(c) Go find Fern.
(d) Hurry back to his pigpen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
2. What reason does Mr. Arable give for why Fern gets to keep a pig?
3. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
4. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
5. What is Wilbur's first bed?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)