|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Fern notices.
(b) Lurvy notices.
(c) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
2. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
(a) It is the runt of the litter.
(b) It has been attacking the other pigs.
(c) He wants to cook it for breakfast.
(d) He wants to sell the meat at market.
3. How does the rain in Chapter 4 disrupt Wilbur's plans?
(a) He had wanted to go out and dig a new hole in his yard.
(b) The sound of the raindrops disturbs his nap.
(c) A leaky roof makes rain drip and soak his bed.
(d) All the loudest animals are driven inside the barn by the rain.
4. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
(a) Ties a bib on him.
(b) Warms his milk.
(c) Wipes his snout with a napkin.
(d) Holds a bottle for him.
5. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) Better food.
(b) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
(c) A friend.
(d) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wilbur's first bed?
2. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
3. What is the first question Fern asks her mother in the book?
4. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
5. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)