|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not sit and think.
(b) She does not listen.
(c) She does not sing.
(d) She does not watch Wilbur.
2. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
(a) Fern tells him.
(b) The gander tells him.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman tells him.
(d) The goose tells him.
3. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
(a) She sits under a tree and settles him in her lap for a nap.
(b) She lets him rest in the grass while she climbs trees.
(c) She pushes him in her doll carriage while he sleeps.
(d) She carries him home in her arms.
4. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
(a) That he is really too young to go out into the world alone.
(b) That tomorrow he will try to escape again.
(c) That next time he will head for the woods first.
(d) That he is miserable living at the Zuckerman farm.
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
(b) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(c) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(d) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
2. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
3. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
4. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
5. What is Wilbur's first bed?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)