|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is a manure pile a good place to keep a young pig?
(a) Pigs need warmth, and a manure pile is warm and comfortable.
(b) A manure pile is the worst place to keep a young pig.
(c) Pigs like flies, and a manure pile attracts many flies.
(d) Pigs like to smell terrible, and a manure pile is stinky.
2. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
3. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "No one will ever be your friend."
(b) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
(c) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
(d) "I can help you make a new friend."
4. How does the rain in Chapter 4 disrupt Wilbur's plans?
(a) All the loudest animals are driven inside the barn by the rain.
(b) A leaky roof makes rain drip and soak his bed.
(c) He had wanted to go out and dig a new hole in his yard.
(d) The sound of the raindrops disturbs his nap.
5. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
(a) She cannot let Wilbur out or enter his pigpen herself.
(b) She must bring food for all the farm animals.
(c) She can only come once a week.
(d) She must help out with chores around the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
2. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
3. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
4. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
5. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)