|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(b) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(c) He eats a bunch of crops.
(d) He scares a flock of chickens.
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By trapping him in a net.
(b) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
(c) By chasing him around and around the barn.
(d) By reasoning with him.
3. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(b) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(c) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
(d) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
4. What is Wilbur's first bed?
(a) A pillow in the hall closet.
(b) A box in the woodshed.
(c) A box near the stove in the kitchen.
(d) A blanket in the corner of Fern's room.
5. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not listen.
(b) She does not sing.
(c) She does not watch Wilbur.
(d) She does not sit and think.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
2. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
3. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
4. What reason does Mr. Arable give for why Fern gets to keep a pig?
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)