|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which season was Wilbur born?
(a) He was born in summer.
(b) He was born in spring.
(c) He was born in winter.
(d) He was born in fall.
2. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) His breakfast.
(b) Straw from his bed.
(c) His favorite toy.
(d) His best blanket.
3. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of fish.
(b) It mostly smells of hay.
(c) It mostly smells of manure.
(d) It mostly smells of new rope.
4. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
(a) He is uncontrollable and badly behaved.
(b) He is big enough to sell.
(c) He is not a baby any more.
(d) He is eating real food and Mr. Arable is not willing to provide for him.
5. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
(a) That he is miserable living at the Zuckerman farm.
(b) That tomorrow he will try to escape again.
(c) That next time he will head for the woods first.
(d) That he is really too young to go out into the world alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
2. What is the first question Fern asks her mother in the book?
3. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
4. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)