|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fern feel about being entrusted with the care of a baby pig?
(a) Blissful and lucky.
(b) Worried about the responsibility.
(c) Unbothered because she plans to make her parents take care of it.
(d) Angry and put-upon.
2. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
(a) Hurry back to his pigpen.
(b) Run for the woods.
(c) Hide in the straw behind the barn.
(d) Go find Fern.
3. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
(a) She is busy playing with friends.
(b) She is away at school.
(c) She is running errands for her mother.
(d) She must do her other chores then.
4. What is Wilbur's first bed?
(a) A box in the woodshed.
(b) A pillow in the hall closet.
(c) A box near the stove in the kitchen.
(d) A blanket in the corner of Fern's room.
5. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
(a) The Zuckermans.
(b) Mrs. Arable.
(d) Mr. Arable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
2. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
3. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
4. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
5. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)