|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
(b) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
(c) Better food.
(d) A friend.
2. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) His best blanket.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) Straw from his bed.
(d) His favorite toy.
3. How does Fern feed her new pet?
(a) Fern's mother feeds the pet.
(b) With cold milk from a bowl.
(c) With a handful of slops from breakfast.
(d) With warm milk from a baby's nursing bottle.
4. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By trapping him in a net.
(b) By reasoning with him.
(c) By chasing him around and around the barn.
(d) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
5. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks other animals will bother him.
(b) She thinks he will run away.
(c) She thinks he will be cold at night.
(d) She thinks he will be lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
2. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
3. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
4. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)