|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) Better food.
(b) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
(c) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
(d) A friend.
2. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
(a) Run for the woods.
(b) Go find Fern.
(c) Hide in the straw behind the barn.
(d) Hurry back to his pigpen.
3. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
(b) "No one will ever be your friend."
(c) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
(d) "I can help you make a new friend."
4. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) Straw from his bed.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) His favorite toy.
(d) His best blanket.
5. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
(a) In the morning.
(b) After lunch.
(c) In the evening.
(d) On Saturday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery ask for after he sees Fern's new pet?
2. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
3. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
4. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
5. How does Fern feed her new pet?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)