|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
(a) Better food.
(b) For the other animals to stop teasing him.
(c) A friend.
(d) For peace and quiet so he can take a nap.
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By reasoning with him.
(b) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
(c) By chasing him around and around the barn.
(d) By trapping him in a net.
3. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
(a) As her best friend.
(b) As a burden.
(c) As a boring pet.
(d) As her baby.
4. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
(a) He thinks it is a beautiful specimen of a pig.
(b) He thinks it is miserable and small.
(c) He thinks it will be a lot of trouble.
(d) He thinks it smells bad.
5. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
(b) By tunneling under the fence.
(c) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(d) By walking through an open gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
2. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
3. How does Fern feed her new pet?
4. Why does Mrs. Arable say Mr. Arable is probably right to kill the pig?
5. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)