|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
(a) He thinks it smells bad.
(b) He thinks it is a beautiful specimen of a pig.
(c) He thinks it is miserable and small.
(d) He thinks it will be a lot of trouble.
2. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
(a) He is terrified of the world outside.
(b) He is so excited he decides to run all the way to Fern's house.
(c) It feels queer to have nothing between him and the open world.
(d) He is angry he never thought to escape before.
3. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
(a) What trouble a pig will be.
(b) What dirty creatures pigs are.
(c) How mean and ornery pigs can be.
(d) How hard it is not to want to eat a pig once it gets big and fat.
4. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not watch Wilbur.
(b) She does not sit and think.
(c) She does not sing.
(d) She does not listen.
5. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of manure.
(b) It mostly smells of fish.
(c) It mostly smells of hay.
(d) It mostly smells of new rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Arable say when Fern pleads with him to not kill the pig?
2. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
3. How does Fern feed her new pet?
4. Why does Fern change her sneakers?
5. Why is Mr. Arable going to kill one of the pigs?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)