|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
2. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
(a) He is big enough to sell.
(b) He is eating real food and Mr. Arable is not willing to provide for him.
(c) He is not a baby any more.
(d) He is uncontrollable and badly behaved.
3. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
(a) That he is miserable living at the Zuckerman farm.
(b) That he is really too young to go out into the world alone.
(c) That next time he will head for the woods first.
(d) That tomorrow he will try to escape again.
4. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not sing.
(b) She does not listen.
(c) She does not sit and think.
(d) She does not watch Wilbur.
5. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
(b) "No one will ever be your friend."
(c) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
(d) "I can help you make a new friend."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
2. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
3. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
4. What does Avery think of Fern's new pet pig?
5. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)