|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By tunneling under the fence.
(b) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
(c) By walking through an open gate.
(d) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
(a) Ties a bib on him.
(b) Wipes his snout with a napkin.
(c) Warms his milk.
(d) Holds a bottle for him.
3. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
(a) The gander tells him.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman tells him.
(c) The goose tells him.
(d) Fern tells him.
4. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He eats a bunch of crops.
(b) He scares a flock of chickens.
(c) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(d) He plows up some ground with his nose.
5. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
(a) She must sit on her eggs to keep them warm.
(b) She is busy looking after her goslings.
(c) She is busy eating lunch.
(d) She does not like to associate with pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
2. What does Mr. Arable say Fern will see once he agrees to let her raise the baby pig?
3. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
4. What does Fern say at the beginning of the book that she sees no difference between?
5. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)