|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Loneliness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
(b) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
(c) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
(d) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
2. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
3. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
(a) She is busy looking after her goslings.
(b) She is busy eating lunch.
(c) She must sit on her eggs to keep them warm.
(d) She does not like to associate with pigs.
4. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
(a) Once Wilbur is sent away, Fern will forget all about him.
(b) They will promise not to kill him.
(c) Fern can walk down the road and visit Wilbur as often as she likes.
(d) Mrs. Arable thinks it is a terrible idea.
5. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
(a) She sits under a tree and settles him in her lap for a nap.
(b) She carries him home in her arms.
(c) She lets him rest in the grass while she climbs trees.
(d) She pushes him in her doll carriage while he sleeps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
2. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
3. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
4. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
5. Why does Fern change her sneakers?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)