|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 - Last Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Zuckerman's dream about Wilbur?
(a) He dreams that Wilbur grows big and wrecks the tents and rides at the Fair.
(b) He dreams that Wilbur runs away and gets dirty.
(c) He dreams that Wilbur grows huge and wins many blue ribbons at the Fair.
(d) He dreams that Wilbur is turned into delicious bacon and ham.
2. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
3. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
(a) Give him extra-nice slops to eat.
(b) Feed him sulphur and molasses.
(c) Play with him for an hour a day.
(d) Take him for a walk around the barn.
4. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
(a) Wake somebody in the morning before he is ready.
(b) Ask for too many favors.
(c) Keep borrowing things and not returning them.
(d) Hang around your new friend all the time.
5. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Fern notices.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Lurvy notices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlotte want Templeton to come to the Fair?
2. What recent barnyard event does Fern tell her parents about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
4. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
5. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)