|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 - The Crickets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Charlotte woven into her web?
(a) The words "SOME PIG".
(b) A picture of a first prize ribbon.
(c) A picture of Wilbur.
(d) The words "WILBUR'S HOME".
2. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Fern notices.
(c) Lurvy notices.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
3. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By reasoning with him.
(b) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
(c) By chasing him around and around the barn.
(d) By trapping him in a net.
4. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(b) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
(c) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(d) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
5. Why is a manure pile a good place to keep a young pig?
(a) Pigs like flies, and a manure pile attracts many flies.
(b) Pigs like to smell terrible, and a manure pile is stinky.
(c) Pigs need warmth, and a manure pile is warm and comfortable.
(d) A manure pile is the worst place to keep a young pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
2. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
3. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
4. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
5. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)