|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Summer Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
(a) She doesn't like Fern.
(b) She is mean and teases him.
(c) He thinks she is bloodthirsty.
(d) She can't spend very much time with him.
2. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks he will be cold at night.
(b) She thinks he will be lonely.
(c) She thinks he will run away.
(d) She thinks other animals will bother him.
3. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
(a) Run and hide from bigger animals.
(b) Tunnel under straw to keep warm.
(c) Bathe himself in the pond.
(d) Root in the ground for food.
4. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
(b) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
(c) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
(d) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
(a) Holds a bottle for him.
(b) Ties a bib on him.
(c) Warms his milk.
(d) Wipes his snout with a napkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
2. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
3. How does Fern feed her new pet?
4. Why does Fern change her sneakers?
5. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)