|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte do in the night at the Fair that she almost never does?
(a) Leave her web.
(b) Let a fly go free from her web.
(c) Argue with Wilbur.
(d) Be nice to Templeton.
2. What does Dr. Dorian predict will happen to Fern?
(a) Someday Henry Fussy will drop a remark that catches her attention.
(b) Someday the animals will try to move into her house with her.
(c) Someday she will become a great vet.
(d) Someday she will earn enough money to buy Wilbur back.
3. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
(a) Hay bales.
(b) The ladder to the hay loft.
(c) An old wagon.
(d) A swing.
4. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
(a) Take him for a walk around the barn.
(b) Feed him sulphur and molasses.
(c) Give him extra-nice slops to eat.
(d) Play with him for an hour a day.
5. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
(a) Wilbur's best friend, who is terribly clever.
(b) A creepy, bloodthirsty pest.
(c) A wise teacher.
(d) A tiny spider, who is not very important compared to the other animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wilbur's first bed?
2. What is Charlotte doing at the end of Chapter 10?
3. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
5. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)