|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
(a) Look under the hay and behind his food trough.
(b) Ask the party who addressed him the night before to give him a sign.
(c) Ask Templeton if he saw anything suspicious the night before.
(d) Wake up each animal one by one and ask him or her if he or she is the friend.
2. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
(a) Tunnel under straw to keep warm.
(b) Bathe himself in the pond.
(c) Root in the ground for food.
(d) Run and hide from bigger animals.
3. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
(a) A tiny spider, who is not very important compared to the other animals.
(b) Wilbur's best friend, who is terribly clever.
(c) A creepy, bloodthirsty pest.
(d) A wise teacher.
4. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
(b) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(c) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(d) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
5. What does the author say Wilbur realizes is one of the most satisfying things in the world?
(a) A good dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
2. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
3. What does Mr. Arable do to make Wilbur feel faint?
4. With whom does Fern ride the Ferris wheel?
5. What is Charlotte doing at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)