|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fern wish at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) That Wilbur will live forever.
(b) That she never had to grow up.
(c) That she were riding the Ferris wheel with Henry Fussy.
(d) That this day would never end.
2. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
(a) Templeton's speech.
(b) Wilbur's speech.
(c) The goose's speech.
(d) Charlotte's speech.
3. Where is Avery at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) In the farmyard, bothering the animals.
(b) By the pond, catching frogs.
(c) Upstairs, looking for his slingshot.
(d) Behind the barn, whittling sticks.
4. Why must Charlotte stay behind in her web, rather than accompanying Wilbur in Chapter 15?
(a) It is time for her to lay an egg sac and fill it with eggs.
(b) Charlotte is afraid to leave her web.
(c) The goose needs help with her new nest full of eggs.
(d) Someone must keep an eye on Templeton.
5. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not watch Wilbur.
(b) She does not sit and think.
(c) She does not listen.
(d) She does not sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 18, how does Fern feel about the time she spent at the Fair?
2. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
3. With whom does Fern ride the Ferris wheel?
4. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
5. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)