|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Fern's behavior does her mother not find normal?
(a) Wanting to be a tomboy with Avery.
(b) Refusing to wash dishes or help with the laundry.
(c) Spending so much time alone with just animals.
(d) Mooning after boys in her class.
2. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
(b) The old sheep.
(d) The goose.
3. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks he will be cold at night.
(b) She thinks other animals will bother him.
(c) She thinks he will be lonely.
(d) She thinks he will run away.
4. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
(a) When your stomach is empty and your mind is full.
(b) When your stomach is full and your head is heavy.
(c) When your spirit is weak and your soul is sad.
(d) When your heart is heavy and your mind is light.
5. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(b) He eats a bunch of crops.
(c) He scares a flock of chickens.
(d) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
2. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
3. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
4. What does Charlotte do in the night at the Fair that she almost never does?
5. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)