|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the old sheep give for why the people are fattening Wilbur up?
(a) They want him to be able to hold his own in a fight against other pigs.
(b) They want to win first prize at the County Fair.
(c) They want him to be healthy since he was the runt.
(d) They plan to kill him.
2. What spider body part does Charlotte teach Wilbur about?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The fangs.
(c) The legs.
(d) The abdomen.
3. What does "salutations" mean?
(b) "Best friends."
(d) "Quiet times."
4. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
(a) She says Wilbur is spooked by her.
(b) She says Wilbur adores her.
(c) She says Wilbur dislikes her.
(d) She says Wilbur tolerates her.
5. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) His breakfast.
(b) Straw from his bed.
(c) His best blanket.
(d) His favorite toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
2. What is not something the author mentions Wilbur does to pass his days in Chapter 7?
3. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
4. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)