|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "salutations" mean?
(b) "Best friends."
(c) "Quiet times."
2. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(b) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
(c) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(d) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
3. When will all the babies be born on the farm?
(a) In the fall.
(b) In the spring.
(c) In the summer.
(d) In the winter.
4. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
(a) Yawn over and over.
(b) Talk to herself.
(c) Sing songs.
(d) Snack on flies.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
(a) Sensible and useful.
(b) Bloodthirsty and disgusting.
(c) Silly and misguided.
(d) Mean and spiteful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old sheep say happens to young pigs around Christmas time?
2. What does Charlotte know when she hears the song of the crickets at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
4. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
5. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)