|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte's magnum opus?
(a) Her web.
(b) Her lower leg joints.
(c) Her abdomen.
(d) Her egg sac.
2. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
(b) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
(c) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
(d) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
3. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
(a) Once Wilbur is sent away, Fern will forget all about him.
(b) Fern can walk down the road and visit Wilbur as often as she likes.
(c) Mrs. Arable thinks it is a terrible idea.
(d) They will promise not to kill him.
4. In which season was Wilbur born?
(a) He was born in fall.
(b) He was born in spring.
(c) He was born in summer.
(d) He was born in winter.
5. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "I can help you make a new friend."
(b) "No one will ever be your friend."
(c) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
(d) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Zuckerman's dream about Wilbur?
2. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
3. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
4. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
5. Why does Fern put on her prettiest dress before the fair?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)