|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Wilbur realizes is one of the most satisfying things in the world?
(c) A good dinner.
2. What reason does Charlotte give Wilbur for why he doesn't need a web?
(a) He already has a nice place to sleep.
(b) Zuckerman feeds him.
(c) It's too much of a bother to take care of.
(d) He wouldn't like how bugs taste.
3. What does Mr. Zuckerman tell his wife to do when they find the new web?
(a) Call a local news reporter.
(b) Get a camera so they can photograph the web.
(c) Go visit the minister.
(d) Help him rip down this spooky web.
4. Which of the following is not a reason Mr. Arable offers for why Fern must sell Wilbur?
(a) He is eating real food and Mr. Arable is not willing to provide for him.
(b) He is uncontrollable and badly behaved.
(c) He is big enough to sell.
(d) He is not a baby any more.
5. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
(a) A fly.
(b) An ant.
(c) A bee.
(d) A mosquito.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
2. At the end of Chapter 18, how does Fern feel about the time she spent at the Fair?
3. What does Fern want when everyone is preparing to take Wilbur to the judges' stand to receive a special award?
4. Where does Wilbur want Charlotte to come with him?
5. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)