|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur do when he hears why the people are fattening him up?
(a) He screams.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He jumps for joy.
(d) He yawns.
2. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
(a) He says that as the runt of the litter, he had a lot of catching up to do.
(b) He still can squeeze under the rails of the fence in the yard.
(c) He says that at his age it's a good idea to keep gaining.
(d) He is still very skinny.
3. Charlotte tells Wilbur that she does her best thinking when?
(a) When she's sucking the blood of an insect.
(b) When she's hanging head-down at the top of her web.
(c) When she's ripping up an old web to make room for a new one.
(d) When she's spinning a new web.
4. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
(a) She lets him rest in the grass while she climbs trees.
(b) She carries him home in her arms.
(c) She pushes him in her doll carriage while he sleeps.
(d) She sits under a tree and settles him in her lap for a nap.
5. What is Mr. Zuckerman's dream about Wilbur?
(a) He dreams that Wilbur grows huge and wins many blue ribbons at the Fair.
(b) He dreams that Wilbur grows big and wrecks the tents and rides at the Fair.
(c) He dreams that Wilbur is turned into delicious bacon and ham.
(d) He dreams that Wilbur runs away and gets dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
2. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
3. With whom does Fern ride the Ferris wheel?
4. Who does Avery try to catch in the barn?
5. What does the cousin in Charlotte's first story do?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)