|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
(a) Bathe himself in the pond.
(b) Tunnel under straw to keep warm.
(c) Root in the ground for food.
(d) Run and hide from bigger animals.
2. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(c) Lurvy notices.
(d) Fern notices.
3. What is Charlotte's idea for saving Wilbur?
(a) She will find someone to buy him from Zuckerman.
(b) She will help him escape under the fence.
(c) She will play a trick on Zuckerman.
(d) She will convince Fern to take him back.
4. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
(a) She is running errands for her mother.
(b) She is busy playing with friends.
(c) She must do her other chores then.
(d) She is away at school.
5. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
(a) Templeton does.
(b) Fern does.
(c) The old sheep does.
(d) The goose does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Dorian predict will happen to Fern?
2. What are Fern and her parents doing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. Who wins first prize at the Fair?
4. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
5. What is not something the author mentions Wilbur does to pass his days in Chapter 7?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)