|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
(a) She wants to see if he is radiant in action.
(b) She wants to teach him some new tricks for the County Fair.
(c) She wants him to be in good shape so he can escape.
(d) She wants him to lose weight and look less delicious.
2. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
(a) In the morning.
(b) After lunch.
(c) In the evening.
(d) On Saturday.
3. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A mess.
(b) A miracle.
(c) A gold mine.
(d) An abomination.
4. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks he will be cold at night.
(b) She thinks he will be lonely.
(c) She thinks he will run away.
(d) She thinks other animals will bother him.
5. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) That she will always be his friend.
(b) That she will make him the best Christmas present ever.
(c) That she will save him.
(d) That she will help him think of something nice to do for Fern.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
2. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
3. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
4. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
5. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)