|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
(a) Wake up each animal one by one and ask him or her if he or she is the friend.
(b) Ask the party who addressed him the night before to give him a sign.
(c) Look under the hay and behind his food trough.
(d) Ask Templeton if he saw anything suspicious the night before.
2. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
3. What is Charlotte's magnum opus?
(a) Her lower leg joints.
(b) Her abdomen.
(c) Her web.
(d) Her egg sac.
4. What does Charlotte write in her last web?
(a) Pig Supreme.
(d) With New Radiant Action.
5. What does Mrs. Arable do when Fern first claims that the animals talk?
(a) Gazes at her with a queer, worried look.
(b) Laughs and asks to hear more.
(c) Ignores Fern and tells her to stop being silly.
(d) Gets bored and tells Fern to stop making up stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Dorian find just as miraculous as the writing in Charlotte's web?
2. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
3. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
4. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
5. Why does Fern put on her prettiest dress before the fair?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)