|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not something the author mentions Wilbur does to pass his days in Chapter 7?
(a) Lie down half asleep and dream pleasant dreams.
(b) Roll around in the mud often.
(c) Eat three meals a day.
(d) Gain lots of weight.
2. Charlotte tells Wilbur that she does her best thinking when?
(a) When she's sucking the blood of an insect.
(b) When she's hanging head-down at the top of her web.
(c) When she's spinning a new web.
(d) When she's ripping up an old web to make room for a new one.
3. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
(a) In the evening.
(b) On Saturday.
(c) In the morning.
(d) After lunch.
4. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
(a) Charlotte is thinking about ways to ruin Wilbur's life.
(b) Templeton is planning to steal all of Wilbur's food.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman and Lurvy are plotting to kill him.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman is preparing to sell Wilbur behind Mr. Zuckerman's back.
5. What is Mr. Zuckerman's dream about Wilbur?
(a) He dreams that Wilbur is turned into delicious bacon and ham.
(b) He dreams that Wilbur runs away and gets dirty.
(c) He dreams that Wilbur grows big and wrecks the tents and rides at the Fair.
(d) He dreams that Wilbur grows huge and wins many blue ribbons at the Fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
2. What does Charlotte know when she hears the song of the crickets at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What does Fern wish at the end of Chapter 19?
4. What reason does the old sheep give for why the people are fattening Wilbur up?
5. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)