|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Charlotte say she is making her masterpiece?
(c) The Zuckermans.
2. Which of the following is not someone bothered by flies?
(a) The cows are not bothered.
(b) Fern is not bothered.
(c) The sheep are not bothered.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Zuckerman are not bothered.
3. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
(a) She is busy looking after her goslings.
(b) She does not like to associate with pigs.
(c) She must sit on her eggs to keep them warm.
(d) She is busy eating lunch.
4. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
(a) She lets him rest in the grass while she climbs trees.
(b) She carries him home in her arms.
(c) She pushes him in her doll carriage while he sleeps.
(d) She sits under a tree and settles him in her lap for a nap.
5. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Thin, but pleasant.
(b) Tiny, but sinister.
(c) Deep and rumbling.
(d) Sweet and friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
2. What happens in Wilbur's bad dream?
3. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
4. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
5. How does Mrs. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)