|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
(a) The Zuckermans.
(b) Mrs. Arable.
(c) Mr. Arable.
2. Charlotte tells Wilbur that she does her best thinking when?
(a) When she's sucking the blood of an insect.
(b) When she's spinning a new web.
(c) When she's hanging head-down at the top of her web.
(d) When she's ripping up an old web to make room for a new one.
3. What reason does Charlotte give Wilbur for why he doesn't need a web?
(a) Zuckerman feeds him.
(b) He already has a nice place to sleep.
(c) He wouldn't like how bugs taste.
(d) It's too much of a bother to take care of.
4. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Fern notices.
(b) Lurvy notices.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
5. How does Mrs. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
(a) She isn't interested or concerned.
(b) She thinks Fern is acting out to get attention.
(c) She is delighted by her daughter's imagination.
(d) She doesn't think it is normal and plans to tell Fern's doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
2. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
3. What does the old sheep say happens to young pigs around Christmas time?
4. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
5. What does Mrs. Arable do when Fern first claims that the animals talk?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)