|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would you describe Mr. Zuckerman's initial reaction to Charlotte's web?
(a) He is delighted.
(b) He is shaken.
(c) He is unconcerned.
(d) He is furious.
2. What about Fern's behavior does her mother not find normal?
(a) Wanting to be a tomboy with Avery.
(b) Spending so much time alone with just animals.
(c) Refusing to wash dishes or help with the laundry.
(d) Mooning after boys in her class.
3. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
(a) She must sit on her eggs to keep them warm.
(b) She is busy looking after her goslings.
(c) She is busy eating lunch.
(d) She does not like to associate with pigs.
4. What are Fern and her parents doing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Having Sunday breakfast together.
(b) Cleaning the house together.
(c) Picking berries from the garden together.
(d) Cooking Saturday night dinner together.
5. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
(a) Apologize to the victim.
(b) Warn Wilbur so he can look away.
(c) Make sure the victim is a bad insect.
(d) Put the victim to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
2. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
3. What has Charlotte woven into her web?
4. How does Mrs. Zuckerman prepare Wilbur for the Fair?
5. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)