|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
(a) Wake somebody in the morning before he is ready.
(b) Ask for too many favors.
(c) Keep borrowing things and not returning them.
(d) Hang around your new friend all the time.
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
(b) By chasing him around and around the barn.
(c) By reasoning with him.
(d) By trapping him in a net.
3. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
(a) It feels queer to have nothing between him and the open world.
(b) He is angry he never thought to escape before.
(c) He is terrified of the world outside.
(d) He is so excited he decides to run all the way to Fern's house.
4. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
(a) After lunch.
(b) On Saturday.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In the evening.
5. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
2. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
4. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
5. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)