|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
(a) She is running errands for her mother.
(b) She is away at school.
(c) She must do her other chores then.
(d) She is busy playing with friends.
2. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
3. In which season was Wilbur born?
(a) He was born in fall.
(b) He was born in winter.
(c) He was born in summer.
(d) He was born in spring.
4. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
(a) Apologize to the victim.
(b) Make sure the victim is a bad insect.
(c) Put the victim to sleep.
(d) Warn Wilbur so he can look away.
5. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
(a) In the morning.
(b) In the evening.
(c) On Saturday.
(d) After lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
2. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
3. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
4. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
5. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)