|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
(a) Feed him sulphur and molasses.
(b) Play with him for an hour a day.
(c) Take him for a walk around the barn.
(d) Give him extra-nice slops to eat.
2. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
(a) Templeton does.
(b) Fern does.
(c) The old sheep does.
(d) The goose does.
3. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
4. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He thinks she will be able to rid the farmyard entirely of bugs.
(b) He thinks she is silly and beneath his notice.
(c) He thinks she is only bold and cruel, but actually she has a kind heart.
(d) He thinks he can trust her, but she will hurt and betray him.
5. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
(c) The goose.
(d) The old sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
2. How does Fern think of Wilbur?
3. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
4. What does "salutations" mean?
5. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)