|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Thin, but pleasant.
(b) Deep and rumbling.
(c) Tiny, but sinister.
(d) Sweet and friendly.
2. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks other animals will bother him.
(b) She thinks he will be cold at night.
(c) She thinks he will run away.
(d) She thinks he will be lonely.
3. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
4. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(b) He scares a flock of chickens.
(c) He eats a bunch of crops.
(d) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
5. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of new rope.
(b) It mostly smells of fish.
(c) It mostly smells of hay.
(d) It mostly smells of manure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte say is the dirtiest trick she ever heard of?
2. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
3. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
4. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
5. Why does Fern miss Wilbur's noontime feeding?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)