|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
(a) Keep borrowing things and not returning them.
(b) Hang around your new friend all the time.
(c) Wake somebody in the morning before he is ready.
(d) Ask for too many favors.
2. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
(a) The other spiders will make fun of her if she doesn't eat bugs.
(b) Flies and bugs are what come to her.
(c) If she didn't eat flies and bugs, they would grow so numerous they would destroy the earth.
(d) No one brings her her meals the way Wilbur is fed every day.
3. What does Charlotte say is the dirtiest trick she ever heard of?
(a) Fern planning to sell Wilbur to get money for Christmas presents.
(b) People planning to kill pigs.
(c) Templeton sneaking all the best bits out of Wilbur's food trough.
(d) The old sheep teasing Wilbur.
4. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
5. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Fern notices.
(b) Lurvy notices.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
3. According to the owner of the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4, when will Wilbur see him/her?
4. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
5. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)