|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
2. What does Wilbur do when he hears why the people are fattening him up?
(a) He yawns.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He jumps for joy.
(d) He screams.
3. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
(a) He says that as the runt of the litter, he had a lot of catching up to do.
(b) He still can squeeze under the rails of the fence in the yard.
(c) He is still very skinny.
(d) He says that at his age it's a good idea to keep gaining.
4. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Fern notices.
(c) Lurvy notices.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
5. Before Charlotte speaks up, who is going to help Wilbur calm down after receiving the bad news?
(b) The old sheep.
(d) The goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
2. In which season was Wilbur born?
3. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
4. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
5. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)