|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
(a) "Mr. Zuckerman is going to sell you soon."
(b) "I've watched you all day and I like you."
(c) "I can help you make a new friend."
(d) "No one will ever be your friend."
2. What does Charlotte promise Wilbur at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) That she will make him the best Christmas present ever.
(b) That she will help him think of something nice to do for Fern.
(c) That she will save him.
(d) That she will always be his friend.
3. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks he will be cold at night.
(b) She thinks other animals will bother him.
(c) She thinks he will be lonely.
(d) She thinks he will run away.
4. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
(a) They will promise not to kill him.
(b) Mrs. Arable thinks it is a terrible idea.
(c) Fern can walk down the road and visit Wilbur as often as she likes.
(d) Once Wilbur is sent away, Fern will forget all about him.
5. What does Charlotte say is the dirtiest trick she ever heard of?
(a) Fern planning to sell Wilbur to get money for Christmas presents.
(b) The old sheep teasing Wilbur.
(c) Templeton sneaking all the best bits out of Wilbur's food trough.
(d) People planning to kill pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not someone bothered by flies?
2. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
3. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
4. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
5. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)