|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Tiny, but sinister.
(b) Sweet and friendly.
(c) Deep and rumbling.
(d) Thin, but pleasant.
2. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
(a) Lurvy notices.
(b) Fern notices.
(c) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
3. Why can't the goose play with Wilbur?
(a) She must sit on her eggs to keep them warm.
(b) She is busy eating lunch.
(c) She is busy looking after her goslings.
(d) She does not like to associate with pigs.
4. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
(a) Templeton does.
(b) The old sheep does.
(c) The goose does.
(d) Fern does.
5. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks he will be cold at night.
(b) She thinks he will be lonely.
(c) She thinks he will run away.
(d) She thinks other animals will bother him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which season was Wilbur born?
2. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
3. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
4. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)