|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
(a) Holds a bottle for him.
(b) Ties a bib on him.
(c) Wipes his snout with a napkin.
(d) Warms his milk.
2. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
(a) Keep borrowing things and not returning them.
(b) Hang around your new friend all the time.
(c) Ask for too many favors.
(d) Wake somebody in the morning before he is ready.
3. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
(a) When your spirit is weak and your soul is sad.
(b) When your stomach is full and your head is heavy.
(c) When your stomach is empty and your mind is full.
(d) When your heart is heavy and your mind is light.
4. What does Templeton take from Wilbur?
(a) His favorite toy.
(b) His best blanket.
(c) His breakfast.
(d) Straw from his bed.
5. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
2. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
3. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
4. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
5. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)