|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
2. What is Wilbur particularly glad Charlotte does before eating a victim?
(a) Make sure the victim is a bad insect.
(b) Put the victim to sleep.
(c) Warn Wilbur so he can look away.
(d) Apologize to the victim.
3. What does Wilbur do every morning after breakfast?
(a) He waits with Fern until her bus comes.
(b) He takes a nap until lunchtime.
(c) He cries until Fern comes home for lunch.
(d) He follows Mrs. Arable around as she cleans the house.
4. What is Wilbur's first bed?
(a) A box near the stove in the kitchen.
(b) A pillow in the hall closet.
(c) A blanket in the corner of Fern's room.
(d) A box in the woodshed.
5. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of hay.
(b) It mostly smells of new rope.
(c) It mostly smells of fish.
(d) It mostly smells of manure.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
2. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
3. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
4. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways Fern takes care of Wilbur?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)