|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fern worry about Wilbur when her father first moves him outside?
(a) She thinks he will be cold at night.
(b) She thinks he will run away.
(c) She thinks he will be lonely.
(d) She thinks other animals will bother him.
2. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
(b) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(c) By walking through an open gate.
(d) By tunneling under the fence.
3. What does Wilbur do when he hears why the people are fattening him up?
(a) He jumps for joy.
(b) He screams.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He yawns.
4. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of manure.
(b) It mostly smells of new rope.
(c) It mostly smells of fish.
(d) It mostly smells of hay.
5. Who takes care of Wilbur's noontime feeding for Fern?
(a) The Zuckermans.
(b) Mrs. Arable.
(d) Mr. Arable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goose advise Wilbur to do once the people notice he is free?
2. Why is a manure pile a good place to keep a young pig?
3. What does "salutations" mean?
4. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
5. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)