|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
(a) She is near-sighted.
(b) He is hiding in a pile of straw.
(c) She is too busy spinning her web to look at him.
(d) The lamb is blocking her view.
2. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
(a) She cannot let Wilbur out or enter his pigpen herself.
(b) She can only come once a week.
(c) She must help out with chores around the farm.
(d) She must bring food for all the farm animals.
3. Which of the following is not someone bothered by flies?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Zuckerman are not bothered.
(b) The sheep are not bothered.
(c) Fern is not bothered.
(d) The cows are not bothered.
4. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Fern notices.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(c) Lurvy notices.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
5. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
(a) He thinks she is bloodthirsty.
(b) She doesn't like Fern.
(c) She can't spend very much time with him.
(d) She is mean and teases him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilbur want in Chapter 4?
2. Why is Wilbur unconcerned that he has been growing bigger?
3. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
4. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
5. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)