|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Zuckermans' barn mostly smell of?
(a) It mostly smells of new rope.
(b) It mostly smells of fish.
(c) It mostly smells of hay.
(d) It mostly smells of manure.
2. In which season was Wilbur born?
(a) He was born in fall.
(b) He was born in winter.
(c) He was born in summer.
(d) He was born in spring.
3. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
4. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Lurvy notices.
(c) Fern notices.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
5. What does the old sheep say happens to young pigs around Christmas time?
(a) They get left outside in the cold yard.
(b) They get fed extra good slops from holiday leftovers.
(c) They get murdered.
(d) They have wreaths of holly hung around their necks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilbur do when he hears why the people are fattening him up?
2. What reason does the old sheep give for why the people are fattening Wilbur up?
3. Why is a manure pile a good place to keep a young pig?
4. Which of the following is not a defense Charlotte offers for her way of life -- catching bugs and eating them?
5. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)