|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
(a) Mrs. Arable thinks it is a terrible idea.
(b) Fern can walk down the road and visit Wilbur as often as she likes.
(c) Once Wilbur is sent away, Fern will forget all about him.
(d) They will promise not to kill him.
2. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not listen.
(b) She does not sing.
(c) She does not sit and think.
(d) She does not watch Wilbur.
3. Who gives Wilbur some bad news in Chapter 7?
(a) Fern does.
(b) The goose does.
(c) The old sheep does.
(d) Templeton does.
4. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Fern notices.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Lurvy notices.
5. Which of the following is not a reason the lamb gives for not playing with Wilbur?
(a) The lamb can't get into Wilbur's pen.
(b) The lamb is already busy playing with a calf.
(c) The lamb doesn't play with pigs.
(d) The lamb is not interested in pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Zuckerman instruct Lurvy to do to try to make Wilbur feel better?
2. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
3. What reason does the old sheep give for why the people are fattening Wilbur up?
4. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
5. Which of the following is not one of Wilbur's plans for the day on which Chapter 4 opens?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)