|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 - The Egg Sac.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Dorian find just as miraculous as the writing in Charlotte's web?
(a) How spiders learned to spin webs in the first place.
(b) How talented a pig Wilbur is.
(c) How well the geese on the Zuckermans' farm speak.
(d) How children grow up so quickly.
2. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
3. Which human first notices something is wrong with Wilbur?
(a) Mr. Zuckerman notices.
(b) Fern notices.
(c) Mrs. Zuckerman notices.
(d) Lurvy notices.
4. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
(a) When your heart is heavy and your mind is light.
(b) When your stomach is full and your head is heavy.
(c) When your stomach is empty and your mind is full.
(d) When your spirit is weak and your soul is sad.
5. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By trapping him in a net.
(b) By chasing him around and around the barn.
(c) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
(d) By reasoning with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte know when she hears the song of the crickets at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. What recent barnyard event does Fern tell her parents about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
4. Why does Mrs. Arable think having Wilbur go live with the Zuckermans is a good idea?
5. What does the voice Wilbur hears at the end of Chapter 4 tell him?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)