Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Bad News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He thinks she will be able to rid the farmyard entirely of bugs.
(b) He thinks he can trust her, but she will hurt and betray him.
(c) He thinks she is silly and beneath his notice.
(d) He thinks she is only bold and cruel, but actually she has a kind heart.
2. Why is a manure pile a good place to keep a young pig?
(a) A manure pile is the worst place to keep a young pig.
(b) Pigs need warmth, and a manure pile is warm and comfortable.
(c) Pigs like to smell terrible, and a manure pile is stinky.
(d) Pigs like flies, and a manure pile attracts many flies.
3. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
(a) She does not listen.
(b) She does not watch Wilbur.
(c) She does not sing.
(d) She does not sit and think.
4. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
(a) The goose tells him.
(b) The gander tells him.
(c) Fern tells him.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman tells him.
5. In which season was Wilbur born?
(a) He was born in spring.
(b) He was born in summer.
(c) He was born in winter.
(d) He was born in fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how does Charlotte's campaign against insects seem to Wilbur?
2. Which of the following is not something Templeton prefers to spend his time doing?
3. What happens if Wilbur gets tired when he and Fern take walks?
4. What is Fern glad to see Wilbur knows how to do once he is moved outside?
5. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)