|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
(b) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(c) By walking through an open gate.
(d) By tunneling under the fence.
2. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
(a) Talk to herself.
(b) Sing songs.
(c) Yawn over and over.
(d) Snack on flies.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what does Charlotte tell Wilbur that people are?
(a) They are cruel.
(b) They are loving.
(c) They are gullible.
(d) They are patient.
4. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
5. What do Fern and Avery play on in Mr. Zuckerman's barn?
(a) Hay bales.
(b) An old wagon.
(c) A swing.
(d) The ladder to the hay loft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
2. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
3. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
4. Which of the following is not something Fern does when she comes to visit Wilbur?
5. What is Charlotte's idea for saving Wilbur?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)