|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
(a) Having many things on his mind.
(b) The sound of the goose turning on her nest and clucking to herself.
(c) A bad tummy-ache from eating too much slop.
(d) The sound of Templeton gnawing a hole in the grain bin.
2. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
(a) A creepy, bloodthirsty pest.
(b) A wise teacher.
(c) Wilbur's best friend, who is terribly clever.
(d) A tiny spider, who is not very important compared to the other animals.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
(a) She wants to see if he is radiant in action.
(b) She wants him to lose weight and look less delicious.
(c) She wants him to be in good shape so he can escape.
(d) She wants to teach him some new tricks for the County Fair.
4. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
(a) Sing songs.
(b) Snack on flies.
(c) Talk to herself.
(d) Yawn over and over.
5. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
(a) Fern and Avery.
(b) Fern and her parents.
(c) Everybody in the barn cellar.
(d) Fern and her aunt and uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
2. Where is Avery at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. Who does Avery try to catch in the barn?
4. What does Mrs. Arable do when Fern first claims that the animals talk?
5. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)