|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By reasoning with him.
(b) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
(c) By trapping him in a net.
(d) By chasing him around and around the barn.
2. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
(a) The sound of Templeton gnawing a hole in the grain bin.
(b) The sound of the goose turning on her nest and clucking to herself.
(c) Having many things on his mind.
(d) A bad tummy-ache from eating too much slop.
3. Why does Mr. Zuckerman ask Lurvy to start building a crate for Wilbur?
(a) He intends to sell Wilbur to the farmer down the road.
(b) He wants to lock WIlbur up so no more webs will appear.
(c) He wants to keep Wilbur safe so no one will steal him.
(d) He is planning to take Wilbur to the County Fair.
4. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
(a) Fern and Avery.
(b) Everybody in the barn cellar.
(c) Fern and her parents.
(d) Fern and her aunt and uncle.
5. How does Fern say Wilbur feels about Charlotte?
(a) She says Wilbur adores her.
(b) She says Wilbur tolerates her.
(c) She says Wilbur is spooked by her.
(d) She says Wilbur dislikes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
2. Who is Dr. Dorian?
3. Who first notices that Wilbur is free of his fence?
4. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
5. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)