|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
(a) She wants to see if he is radiant in action.
(b) She wants him to be in good shape so he can escape.
(c) She wants him to lose weight and look less delicious.
(d) She wants to teach him some new tricks for the County Fair.
2. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
(a) He is hiding in a pile of straw.
(b) The lamb is blocking her view.
(c) She is near-sighted.
(d) She is too busy spinning her web to look at him.
3. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
(a) Lurvy finds it and throws it on the trash heap.
(b) Avery finds the egg and throws it at the barn wall.
(c) Avery falls on the trough and smashes the egg beneath it.
(d) Wilbur accidentally steps on it.
4. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
(a) An ant.
(b) A fly.
(c) A bee.
(d) A mosquito.
5. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By tunneling under the fence.
(b) By walking through an open gate.
(c) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(d) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that disturbs Wilbur when he is trying to sleep?
2. How does Charlotte describe the cousin in her second story?
3. Why does Mr. Zuckerman ask Lurvy to start building a crate for Wilbur?
4. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
5. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)