|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
(a) Charlotte is thinking about ways to ruin Wilbur's life.
(b) Templeton is planning to steal all of Wilbur's food.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman and Lurvy are plotting to kill him.
(d) Mrs. Zuckerman is preparing to sell Wilbur behind Mr. Zuckerman's back.
2. What is Charlotte's idea for saving Wilbur?
(a) She will help him escape under the fence.
(b) She will play a trick on Zuckerman.
(c) She will convince Fern to take him back.
(d) She will find someone to buy him from Zuckerman.
3. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
(a) A tiny spider, who is not very important compared to the other animals.
(b) A wise teacher.
(c) A creepy, bloodthirsty pest.
(d) Wilbur's best friend, who is terribly clever.
4. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(b) He plows up some ground with his nose.
(c) He eats a bunch of crops.
(d) He scares a flock of chickens.
5. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(b) By tunneling under the fence.
(c) By walking through an open gate.
(d) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fern is telling her parents about the barn animals, who does Fern say is "us"?
2. How does Mr. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
3. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
4. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
5. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)