|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
(a) Talk to herself.
(b) Yawn over and over.
(c) Snack on flies.
(d) Sing songs.
2. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He thinks she will be able to rid the farmyard entirely of bugs.
(b) He thinks she is silly and beneath his notice.
(c) He thinks she is only bold and cruel, but actually she has a kind heart.
(d) He thinks he can trust her, but she will hurt and betray him.
3. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By tunneling under the fence.
(b) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
(c) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(d) By walking through an open gate.
4. What does the cousin in Charlotte's first story do?
(a) Live in the same web in a house for 53 years.
(b) Ride on a truck from city to city.
(c) Burrow underground and make a web there.
(d) Catch and eat a fish.
5. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
(a) Wilbur's speech.
(b) The goose's speech.
(c) Charlotte's speech.
(d) Templeton's speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
2. What does "salutations" mean?
3. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
4. How does Templeton's rotten goose egg get broken?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what does Charlotte tell Wilbur that people are?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)