|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Fern and her parents doing at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Cleaning the house together.
(b) Having Sunday breakfast together.
(c) Picking berries from the garden together.
(d) Cooking Saturday night dinner together.
2. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
3. How does Fern describe Charlotte to her parents?
(a) Wilbur's best friend, who is terribly clever.
(b) A creepy, bloodthirsty pest.
(c) A wise teacher.
(d) A tiny spider, who is not very important compared to the other animals.
4. Why can't Charlotte see Wilbur as clearly as he can see her?
(a) He is hiding in a pile of straw.
(b) She is too busy spinning her web to look at him.
(c) She is near-sighted.
(d) The lamb is blocking her view.
5. Who is Dr. Dorian?
(a) A professor who studies talking animals.
(b) The farmyard vet.
(c) The local minister.
(d) Fern's family doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
2. How does Mrs. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
3. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
4. What does Mrs. Arable do when Fern first claims that the animals talk?
5. What recent barnyard event does Fern tell her parents about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)