|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur do to try to find his mysterious new friend?
(a) Ask Templeton if he saw anything suspicious the night before.
(b) Ask the party who addressed him the night before to give him a sign.
(c) Look under the hay and behind his food trough.
(d) Wake up each animal one by one and ask him or her if he or she is the friend.
2. What does Mr. Zuckerman tell his wife to do when they find the new web?
(a) Help him rip down this spooky web.
(b) Call a local news reporter.
(c) Get a camera so they can photograph the web.
(d) Go visit the minister.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what does Charlotte tell Wilbur that people are?
(a) They are patient.
(b) They are cruel.
(c) They are gullible.
(d) They are loving.
4. What is Charlotte doing at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Crying because she is scared.
(b) Hanging upside-down to try to think of a plan.
(c) Getting ready to move away to a safer home.
(d) Weaving something in the middle of her web.
5. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
(a) Templeton's speech.
(b) Wilbur's speech.
(c) Charlotte's speech.
(d) The goose's speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what conditions does Mr. Zuckerman allow Fern to visit Wilbur?
2. How often does Mrs. Arable say Fern goes to the barn?
3. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
4. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
5. What does the goose know about Wilbur's future that Wilbur does not yet?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)