|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilbur witness Charlotte catch in her web in Chapter 5?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A fly.
(c) An ant.
(d) A bee.
2. What is Charlotte's middle initial?
3. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
(a) The goose tells him.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman tells him.
(c) Fern tells him.
(d) The gander tells him.
4. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
(a) Sing songs.
(b) Snack on flies.
(c) Talk to herself.
(d) Yawn over and over.
5. Why is Wilbur saddened by his new friend?
(a) He thinks she is bloodthirsty.
(b) She is mean and teases him.
(c) She doesn't like Fern.
(d) She can't spend very much time with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
2. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
3. What does Mrs. Arable do when Fern first claims that the animals talk?
4. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
5. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)