|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wilbur escape from the yard?
(a) By squeezing through a loose board in the fence.
(b) By knocking Mr. Zuckerman over.
(c) By walking through an open gate.
(d) By tunneling under the fence.
2. What does the oldest sheep say is the quickest way to ruin a friendship?
(a) Wake somebody in the morning before he is ready.
(b) Ask for too many favors.
(c) Keep borrowing things and not returning them.
(d) Hang around your new friend all the time.
3. What does the cousin in Charlotte's first story do?
(a) Live in the same web in a house for 53 years.
(b) Catch and eat a fish.
(c) Burrow underground and make a web there.
(d) Ride on a truck from city to city.
4. What is Charlotte's idea for saving Wilbur?
(a) She will help him escape under the fence.
(b) She will convince Fern to take him back.
(c) She will play a trick on Zuckerman.
(d) She will find someone to buy him from Zuckerman.
5. How does Mr. Arable respond to the idea of Fern believing that animals can talk?
(a) He seems amused and says maybe animals do talk.
(b) He says he hears them talking, too.
(c) He is worried something is wrong with her ears.
(d) He tells Mrs. Arable Fern is spending too much time at the barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Charlotte have Wilbur run around?
2. Who is Dr. Dorian?
3. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
4. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
5. Whose speech does Fern repeat for her parents?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)