Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Good Progress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what does Charlotte tell Wilbur that people are?
(a) They are cruel.
(b) They are gullible.
(c) They are loving.
(d) They are patient.
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman get Wilbur to return to the pigpen?
(a) By reasoning with him.
(b) By luring him back with a pail full of slops.
(c) By chasing him around and around the barn.
(d) By trapping him in a net.
3. What does Wilbur conclude after his adventure outside the fence?
(a) That next time he will head for the woods first.
(b) That he is miserable living at the Zuckerman farm.
(c) That tomorrow he will try to escape again.
(d) That he is really too young to go out into the world alone.
4. According to the author, when is a time when it is hard to sleep?
(a) When your stomach is empty and your mind is full.
(b) When your spirit is weak and your soul is sad.
(c) When your stomach is full and your head is heavy.
(d) When your heart is heavy and your mind is light.
5. What damage does Wilbur cause outside his fence?
(a) He eats a bunch of crops.
(b) He scares a flock of chickens.
(c) He pulls Mrs. Zuckerman's hanging laundry into a mud puddle.
(d) He plows up some ground with his nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avery try to catch in the barn?
2. How is Wilbur mistaken about Charlotte at the end of Chapter 5?
3. How does Wilbur feel at first about being outside his fence?
4. Who tells Wilbur he doesn't have to stay in his yard?
5. What does Charlotte do while she is spinning her web?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)