|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
(a) Watch out for pickpockets.
(b) Don't get overheated.
(c) Don't make a mess with cotton candy.
(d) Hang on tight to the swings.
2. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
(b) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(c) He is not well liked or trusted.
(d) He is yelling for them to watch him.
3. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) Templeton touched it.
(b) It's a dud.
(c) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
(d) She didn't keep it warm enough.
4. What has Charlotte woven into her web?
(a) A picture of a first prize ribbon.
(b) The words "WILBUR'S HOME".
(c) A picture of Wilbur.
(d) The words "SOME PIG".
5. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
(a) The gander is the first.
(b) Fern is the first.
(c) Wilbur is the first.
(d) Charlotte is the first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Templeton live?
2. How does Fern like the barn best?
3. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
4. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
5. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)