|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Seven hatch.
(b) Four hatch.
(c) Ten hatch.
(d) Eight hatch.
2. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The goose warns him.
(b) The gander warns him.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(d) Fern warns him.
3. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Tired and listless.
(b) Cranky and hungry.
(c) Excited about being at the fair.
(d) Energized about saving Wilbur's life.
4. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
(a) Because of Uncle's funny jokes.
(b) Because of Uncle's size and weight.
(c) Because of Uncle's winning personality.
(d) Because of Uncle's cleanliness.
5. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He paints it.
(b) He eats it for dinner.
(c) He sits on it to hatch it.
(d) He adds it to his collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
2. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
3. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
4. How does Fern like the barn best?
5. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)