|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A mess.
(b) An abomination.
(c) A gold mine.
(d) A miracle.
2. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) He is yelling for them to watch him.
(b) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(c) He is not well liked or trusted.
(d) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
3. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Energized about saving Wilbur's life.
(b) Tired and listless.
(c) Cranky and hungry.
(d) Excited about being at the fair.
4. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He paints it.
(b) He adds it to his collection.
(c) He sits on it to hatch it.
(d) He eats it for dinner.
5. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Four hatch.
(b) Eight hatch.
(c) Seven hatch.
(d) Ten hatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Templeton live?
2. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
3. How does Fern like the barn best?
4. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
5. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)