|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The goose warns him.
(b) Fern warns him.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(d) The gander warns him.
2. How does Fern like the barn best?
(a) When she can show her family around and introduce them to the animals.
(b) When she can be all alone with her friends the animals.
(c) When it is warm and cozy inside while it is raining outside.
(d) When it is early in the morning and the animals are just waking up.
3. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
(a) Because of Uncle's size and weight.
(b) Because of Uncle's funny jokes.
(c) Because of Uncle's cleanliness.
(d) Because of Uncle's winning personality.
4. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
(a) People come from all around to see Wilbur and the web.
(b) People are spooked and begin to avoid the Zuckermans.
(c) Exterminators show up and offer to get rid of Charlotte.
(d) Mr. Zuckerman pleads with Charlotte to weave another, bigger web.
5. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Eight hatch.
(b) Ten hatch.
(c) Four hatch.
(d) Seven hatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
2. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
3. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
4. Where does Templeton live?
5. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)