|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
(a) Watch out for pickpockets.
(b) Don't get overheated.
(c) Hang on tight to the swings.
(d) Don't make a mess with cotton candy.
2. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Eight hatch.
(b) Seven hatch.
(c) Four hatch.
(d) Ten hatch.
3. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
(a) Templeton will want another egg.
(b) All of Templeton's things will stick together.
(c) The goose and the gander will be sad.
(d) The smell will be so bad no one will be able to live in the barn.
4. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
(a) She frowns and says, "No good will come of this."
(b) She asks if she can have an egg next time.
(c) She warns the rest of the animals to watch their things.
(d) She laughs and says "A rat is a rat."
5. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
(b) She didn't keep it warm enough.
(c) It's a dud.
(d) Templeton touched it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
2. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
3. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
4. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
5. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)