|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) She didn't keep it warm enough.
(b) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
(c) It's a dud.
(d) Templeton touched it.
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A mess.
(c) A gold mine.
(d) An abomination.
3. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
(a) Don't get overheated.
(b) Watch out for pickpockets.
(c) Hang on tight to the swings.
(d) Don't make a mess with cotton candy.
4. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He eats it for dinner.
(b) He adds it to his collection.
(c) He paints it.
(d) He sits on it to hatch it.
5. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
(a) People are spooked and begin to avoid the Zuckermans.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman pleads with Charlotte to weave another, bigger web.
(c) People come from all around to see Wilbur and the web.
(d) Exterminators show up and offer to get rid of Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
2. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
3. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
4. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
5. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)