|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
(d) Mr. Zuckerman.
2. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
(a) She laughs and says "A rat is a rat."
(b) She frowns and says, "No good will come of this."
(c) She asks if she can have an egg next time.
(d) She warns the rest of the animals to watch their things.
3. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
(a) Exterminators show up and offer to get rid of Charlotte.
(b) People are spooked and begin to avoid the Zuckermans.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman pleads with Charlotte to weave another, bigger web.
(d) People come from all around to see Wilbur and the web.
4. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) The goose warns him.
(b) The gander warns him.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(d) Fern warns him.
5. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) She didn't keep it warm enough.
(b) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
(c) Templeton touched it.
(d) It's a dud.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
2. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
4. What has Charlotte woven into her web?
5. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)