|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
(a) Mr. Zuckerman.
2. How does Fern like the barn best?
(a) When it is early in the morning and the animals are just waking up.
(b) When she can be all alone with her friends the animals.
(c) When it is warm and cozy inside while it is raining outside.
(d) When she can show her family around and introduce them to the animals.
3. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
(a) Behind some dirty rags.
(b) Under the straw at the bottom of Wilbur's crate.
(c) In an old soda pop cup.
(d) Under some crumpled newspapers.
4. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A gold mine.
(b) An abomination.
(c) A mess.
(d) A miracle.
5. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Tired and listless.
(b) Energized about saving Wilbur's life.
(c) Cranky and hungry.
(d) Excited about being at the fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Templeton live?
2. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
3. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
4. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
5. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)