|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(b) The gander warns him.
(c) The goose warns him.
(d) Fern warns him.
2. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He adds it to his collection.
(b) He paints it.
(c) He eats it for dinner.
(d) He sits on it to hatch it.
3. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
(a) Because of Uncle's cleanliness.
(b) Because of Uncle's funny jokes.
(c) Because of Uncle's winning personality.
(d) Because of Uncle's size and weight.
4. How would you describe Mr. Zuckerman's initial reaction to Charlotte's web?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is shaken.
(c) He is delighted.
(d) He is unconcerned.
5. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
(a) Eating junk food.
(b) Staying close to your parents.
(c) Growing up.
(d) Selling pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
2. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
3. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
4. How does Fern like the barn best?
5. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)