|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He paints it.
(b) He sits on it to hatch it.
(c) He adds it to his collection.
(d) He eats it for dinner.
2. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
(a) Fern is the first.
(b) Wilbur is the first.
(c) Charlotte is the first.
(d) The gander is the first.
3. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) He is yelling for them to watch him.
(b) He is not well liked or trusted.
(c) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
(d) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
4. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
(a) Selling pigs.
(b) Eating junk food.
(c) Staying close to your parents.
(d) Growing up.
5. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
(a) The smell will be so bad no one will be able to live in the barn.
(b) All of Templeton's things will stick together.
(c) Templeton will want another egg.
(d) The goose and the gander will be sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
2. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
3. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
4. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)