|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
(a) Eating junk food.
(b) Selling pigs.
(c) Growing up.
(d) Staying close to your parents.
2. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He sits on it to hatch it.
(b) He adds it to his collection.
(c) He eats it for dinner.
(d) He paints it.
3. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Energized about saving Wilbur's life.
(b) Excited about being at the fair.
(c) Cranky and hungry.
(d) Tired and listless.
4. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
(a) He doesn't want to ruin his other things.
(b) He handles stuff like this all the time.
(c) He doesn't want to make the barn smell bad.
(d) He doesn't want to upset the goose and gander.
5. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A gold mine.
(c) An abomination.
(d) A mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
2. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
3. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
4. Where does Templeton live?
5. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)