|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
(a) She warns the rest of the animals to watch their things.
(b) She asks if she can have an egg next time.
(c) She laughs and says "A rat is a rat."
(d) She frowns and says, "No good will come of this."
2. How does Fern like the barn best?
(a) When she can be all alone with her friends the animals.
(b) When it is early in the morning and the animals are just waking up.
(c) When it is warm and cozy inside while it is raining outside.
(d) When she can show her family around and introduce them to the animals.
3. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
(a) Win a doll by spinning a wheel.
(b) Eat and drink cheeseburgers and soda pop.
(c) Steer a jet plane.
(d) Play the ring toss game.
4. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
(a) People are spooked and begin to avoid the Zuckermans.
(b) Mr. Zuckerman pleads with Charlotte to weave another, bigger web.
(c) People come from all around to see Wilbur and the web.
(d) Exterminators show up and offer to get rid of Charlotte.
5. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) He is yelling for them to watch him.
(b) He is not well liked or trusted.
(c) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
(d) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
2. Where does Templeton live?
3. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
4. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
5. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)