|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Energized about saving Wilbur's life.
(b) Tired and listless.
(c) Cranky and hungry.
(d) Excited about being at the fair.
2. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
(a) Under some crumpled newspapers.
(b) Behind some dirty rags.
(c) Under the straw at the bottom of Wilbur's crate.
(d) In an old soda pop cup.
3. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A gold mine.
(b) A mess.
(c) An abomination.
(d) A miracle.
4. How does Fern like the barn best?
(a) When it is warm and cozy inside while it is raining outside.
(b) When she can be all alone with her friends the animals.
(c) When it is early in the morning and the animals are just waking up.
(d) When she can show her family around and introduce them to the animals.
5. Where does Templeton live?
(a) In a lair beneath the trough.
(b) In a hole in the barn's wall.
(c) In the woodpile behind the barn.
(d) In a bucket behind the sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
2. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
3. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
4. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
5. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)