|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
(a) Templeton will want another egg.
(b) All of Templeton's things will stick together.
(c) The smell will be so bad no one will be able to live in the barn.
(d) The goose and the gander will be sad.
2. How would you describe Mr. Zuckerman's initial reaction to Charlotte's web?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is shaken.
(c) He is delighted.
(d) He is unconcerned.
3. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
(a) Win a doll by spinning a wheel.
(b) Steer a jet plane.
(c) Play the ring toss game.
(d) Eat and drink cheeseburgers and soda pop.
4. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
(a) He doesn't want to upset the goose and gander.
(b) He doesn't want to ruin his other things.
(c) He handles stuff like this all the time.
(d) He doesn't want to make the barn smell bad.
5. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A mess.
(b) An abomination.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A gold mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
2. How does Fern like the barn best?
3. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
4. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)