|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would you describe Mr. Zuckerman's initial reaction to Charlotte's web?
(a) He is shaken.
(b) He is unconcerned.
(c) He is furious.
(d) He is delighted.
2. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
(a) Because of Uncle's funny jokes.
(b) Because of Uncle's winning personality.
(c) Because of Uncle's size and weight.
(d) Because of Uncle's cleanliness.
3. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
(d) Mr. Zuckerman.
4. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) Fern warns him.
(b) The gander warns him.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(d) The goose warns him.
5. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Cranky and hungry.
(b) Tired and listless.
(c) Energized about saving Wilbur's life.
(d) Excited about being at the fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
2. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
3. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
4. Where does Templeton live?
5. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)