|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fern like the barn best?
(a) When she can show her family around and introduce them to the animals.
(b) When it is warm and cozy inside while it is raining outside.
(c) When it is early in the morning and the animals are just waking up.
(d) When she can be all alone with her friends the animals.
2. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
(c) Mr. Zuckerman.
3. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
(a) Steer a jet plane.
(b) Win a doll by spinning a wheel.
(c) Play the ring toss game.
(d) Eat and drink cheeseburgers and soda pop.
4. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Energized about saving Wilbur's life.
(b) Tired and listless.
(c) Cranky and hungry.
(d) Excited about being at the fair.
5. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
(a) He doesn't want to upset the goose and gander.
(b) He doesn't want to make the barn smell bad.
(c) He doesn't want to ruin his other things.
(d) He handles stuff like this all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
2. What has Charlotte woven into her web?
3. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
4. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
5. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)