|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
(a) Steal all the eggs on the farm.
(b) Kill a gosling.
(c) Rip up Charlotte's web.
(d) Eat all of Wilbur's food.
2. How does Fern like the barn best?
(a) When she can show her family around and introduce them to the animals.
(b) When it is warm and cozy inside while it is raining outside.
(c) When it is early in the morning and the animals are just waking up.
(d) When she can be all alone with her friends the animals.
3. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
(a) Selling pigs.
(b) Staying close to your parents.
(c) Eating junk food.
(d) Growing up.
4. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It is winter.
(b) It is spring.
(c) It is summer.
(d) It is fall.
5. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Four hatch.
(b) Eight hatch.
(c) Seven hatch.
(d) Ten hatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
2. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
3. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
4. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
5. How would you describe Mr. Zuckerman's initial reaction to Charlotte's web?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)