|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It is summer.
(b) It is winter.
(c) It is spring.
(d) It is fall.
2. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
(a) Watch out for pickpockets.
(b) Don't make a mess with cotton candy.
(c) Don't get overheated.
(d) Hang on tight to the swings.
3. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) He is not well liked or trusted.
(b) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(c) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
(d) He is yelling for them to watch him.
4. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
(a) Kill a gosling.
(b) Eat all of Wilbur's food.
(c) Rip up Charlotte's web.
(d) Steal all the eggs on the farm.
5. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) It's a dud.
(b) Templeton touched it.
(c) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
(d) She didn't keep it warm enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
2. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
3. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
4. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
5. How does Fern like the barn best?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)