|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Templeton would do if he could get away with it?
(a) Steal all the eggs on the farm.
(b) Rip up Charlotte's web.
(c) Eat all of Wilbur's food.
(d) Kill a gosling.
2. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
(a) Don't make a mess with cotton candy.
(b) Watch out for pickpockets.
(c) Hang on tight to the swings.
(d) Don't get overheated.
3. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He adds it to his collection.
(b) He sits on it to hatch it.
(c) He eats it for dinner.
(d) He paints it.
4. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) It is spring.
(b) It is fall.
(c) It is summer.
(d) It is winter.
5. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
(a) Templeton will want another egg.
(b) The goose and the gander will be sad.
(c) All of Templeton's things will stick together.
(d) The smell will be so bad no one will be able to live in the barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
2. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
3. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
4. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
5. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)