|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) She didn't keep it warm enough.
(b) It's a dud.
(c) Templeton touched it.
(d) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
2. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
(a) Because of Uncle's cleanliness.
(b) Because of Uncle's winning personality.
(c) Because of Uncle's funny jokes.
(d) Because of Uncle's size and weight.
3. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Four hatch.
(b) Eight hatch.
(c) Ten hatch.
(d) Seven hatch.
4. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
(a) He is not well liked or trusted.
(b) They are waiting for him to do something funny.
(c) They are afraid the goose will hurt Templeton.
(d) He is yelling for them to watch him.
5. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
(a) A gold mine.
(b) A mess.
(c) An abomination.
(d) A miracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fern like the barn best?
2. Why does Templeton say he won't break the egg?
3. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
4. What has Charlotte woven into her web?
5. Who is the first person to see what Charlotte has woven into her web?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)