|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Charlotte woven into her web?
(a) The words "SOME PIG".
(b) A picture of Wilbur.
(c) The words "WILBUR'S HOME".
(d) A picture of a first prize ribbon.
2. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
(a) Eating junk food.
(b) Selling pigs.
(c) Growing up.
(d) Staying close to your parents.
3. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He paints it.
(b) He eats it for dinner.
(c) He sits on it to hatch it.
(d) He adds it to his collection.
4. Where does Templeton hide during the day at the fair?
(a) In an old soda pop cup.
(b) Under the straw at the bottom of Wilbur's crate.
(c) Behind some dirty rags.
(d) Under some crumpled newspapers.
5. How does Fern like the barn best?
(a) When she can show her family around and introduce them to the animals.
(b) When she can be all alone with her friends the animals.
(c) When it is warm and cozy inside while it is raining outside.
(d) When it is early in the morning and the animals are just waking up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would you describe Mr. Zuckerman's initial reaction to Charlotte's web?
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
3. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
4. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
5. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)