|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Charlotte feeling at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Tired and listless.
(b) Energized about saving Wilbur's life.
(c) Excited about being at the fair.
(d) Cranky and hungry.
2. How would you describe Mr. Zuckerman's initial reaction to Charlotte's web?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is shaken.
(c) He is delighted.
(d) He is unconcerned.
3. What happens once news of Charlotte's web spreads?
(a) People come from all around to see Wilbur and the web.
(b) Exterminators show up and offer to get rid of Charlotte.
(c) Mr. Zuckerman pleads with Charlotte to weave another, bigger web.
(d) People are spooked and begin to avoid the Zuckermans.
4. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
(a) Eat and drink cheeseburgers and soda pop.
(b) Play the ring toss game.
(c) Steer a jet plane.
(d) Win a doll by spinning a wheel.
5. Who warns Templeton to stay away from the goslings?
(a) Mr. Zuckerman warns him.
(b) The goose warns him.
(c) The gander warns him.
(d) Fern warns him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte do when Templeton takes the last egg away?
2. How does Mr. Zuckerman describe Charlotte's web?
3. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
4. What season is it on the farm at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does Charlotte warn will happen if the egg Templeton took breaks?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)