|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Uncle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Fern and Avery mention they want to do at the Fair?
(a) Eat and drink cheeseburgers and soda pop.
(b) Steer a jet plane.
(c) Win a doll by spinning a wheel.
(d) Play the ring toss game.
2. What does Templeton do with the last egg?
(a) He sits on it to hatch it.
(b) He eats it for dinner.
(c) He adds it to his collection.
(d) He paints it.
3. Why does the goose say the last egg didn't hatch?
(a) The last egg wasn't a goose egg after all.
(b) Templeton touched it.
(c) She didn't keep it warm enough.
(d) It's a dud.
4. According to Mr. Arable, the Fair is a good place to start doing what?
(a) Selling pigs.
(b) Staying close to your parents.
(c) Growing up.
(d) Eating junk food.
5. How many goslings hatch from the goose's eggs?
(a) Eight hatch.
(b) Seven hatch.
(c) Ten hatch.
(d) Four hatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an instruction given by Mr. and Mrs. Arable to Fern and Avery?
2. Where does Templeton live?
3. Why does everyone watch Templeton when he first approaches the goose?
4. Except for the goose, who is the first to know the goslings have hatched?
5. Why does Charlotte say Uncle will be hard for Wilbur to beat?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)