Short Essay Questions Key
1. How does Charlotte feel about the scene she sees at the docks?
2. What happens when Charlotte asks Mr. Grummage what her captain's name is?
3. What is the most unique part of the ship to Charlotte as she looks at it while waiting for Mr. Grummage?
4. What is Charlotte's reaction when she hears that the other two families she was to travel with have canceled their voyages?
5. Who greets Charlotte on the ship and what does he say to her?
6. How does Charlotte feel about her room on board the ship?
7. What does Zachariah say to Charlotte as he makes her some tea, and how does she respond?
8. What gift does Zachariah give to Charlotte, and what does she do with it?
9. How does Charlotte feel when she wakes up on the ship for the first time, and what does she hope to do?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)